Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 06-28-2021, 14:35   #106
Box
Quiet Professional

Nonsense...

All too often we choose to take things "less literally" - When people show you who they are - believe them. Take these mother fuckers literally.

There is a reason Bill Clinton's wife labeled 50% of the electorate as a bunch of deplorable and irredeemable ne'er do wells...
Because she believes it.

There's a reason that Joe said he strong-armed Ukraine, and wants to take over the oil industry
and the coal industry
and take away your private property
and has said your unalienable rights are not absolute

That ain't no metaphoric shit they are preaching up there on the dais.
When Barack Hussein Obama said he wanted to fundamentally change the USA, HE.FUCKING.MEANT.THAT.SHIT.
When Pelosi said that all republicans were an existential threat, she meant it.

Believe what these mother fuckers are telling you. For the love of bubble gum and Belgian waffles, take them seriously and stop giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 14:43   #107
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Nonsense...

All too often we choose to take things "less literally" - When people show you who they are - believe them. Take these mother fuckers literally.

There is a reason Bill Clinton's wife labeled 50% of the electorate as a bunch of deplorable and irredeemable ne'er do wells...
Because she believes it.

There's a reason that Joe sad he strong-armed Ukraine, and wants to take over the oil industry
and the coal industry

When Barack Hussein Obama said he wanted to fundamentally change the USA, HE.FUCKING.MEANT.THAT.SHIT.

Believe what these mother fuckers are telling you. For the love of bubble gum and Belgian waffles, take them seriously and stop giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Tracking.

Joe and Nancy ain’t no Voltaire neither is Barry.

I prefer to read the Voltaire quote (an advocate for free speech) broadly as relates to the danger facing the nation. It presents some benefit to do so.

Joe, Nancy, Barry and the Klinton crime family not so much. They do tell you who they are and I believe them.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 06:06   #108
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Nonsense...

Because she believes it.

There's a reason that Joe said he strong-armed Ukraine, and wants to take over the oil industry
and the coal industry

Sounds like a great foundation for a presidential campaign. When are you tossing in your hat?
Old 06-29-2021, 06:35   #109
EricV
Guerrilla

"Sounds like a great foundation for a presidential campaign. When are you tossing in your hat? "

My thoughts exactly!!

Unleash the Boxon (Boxen??)!!

Box for President!! Or at least the Senate!!

Box "on the stump" would be a sight to see!!
Old 06-29-2021, 07:56   #110
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
Sounds like a great foundation for a presidential campaign. When are you tossing in your hat?
On what party platform?

I could run as a republican that wants to simplify the tax code - but there are a lot of republican legislators that would back stab me for undermining their income scams they run on the peoples dollar.

I could run as a democrats that promises to finally address immigration with meaningful changes - but there are a lot of democratic legislators that would back stab me for undermining their pet projects and forcing them to record payroll taxes for all the the undocumented workers that they pay in cash.

I could run as a Libertarian, but then I'd have to convince all of the hippies that my number one priority was legalizing recreational drug use. Then I'd have to figure out what it REALLY was that Libertarians stand for since "we seek a world of liberty in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives" is the most mind numbing noncommittal platform ever.
...because we all know that the republican and democrat platforms succinctly state that they are against liberty and freedom

No thanks my friend - my contrarian lifestyle and inability to accept any action emanating from the government as "sincere" expressly prohibit my engagements in politics as a professional venture.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 11:54   #111
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Originally posted by ODNT:
Quote:
This division needs to stop…full stop…if it doesn’t happen soon the fabric and character of this country will forever be changed and those butt hurt people are going to look back at all those previous achievements made since the reconstruction era after the Civil War and ask themselves - “what did we do, we tore it all down and no one came along to fix it?”

I don’t want my young son to grow up in this America, it’s not the one I have selflessly sacrificed so much for with nothing but respect for everyone regardless of where you came from or the color of your skin, your sex or sexual preferences or what God you worshiped or didn’t…I just didn’t care and wasn’t brought up that way to judge others without first judging and correcting myself to treat other as I would want them to treat me. Those are still the values and integrity principles I try to instill in my son. Words matter but actions and deeds will be how other people will judge him.
Exactly!! That is shaping up to be my post retirement mission!

More Later!