Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 03-05-2024, 11:50   #211
Penn
Area Commander

This was spoken about here sometime ago, interesting that the subject now has legs. Tucker Carlson and LTC MacGregor

Quote:
The problem is Washington is donor-occupied. Donor occupied. The donors own the political figure. So what do the donors want?” he asked.
So, if the donor class wants illegal immigrants in the U.S. military, Macgregor thinks they have a high probability of getting their way.
Macgregor also remarked:
“I think the largest problem is that Washington is this ideological bubble. And everyone decides that anyone who doesn’t agree with them, that the world has to be refashioned in some new image that exists only in their minds, and that anybody who disagrees with them is by definition a criminal and has to be treated as such. What better solution than finding people who have no connection to the American people, arming them, and then sending them out to oppress us? Sounds like a great solution.”
Carlson responded, “I mean, that’s a mercenary army by definition.”
“Of course,” Macgregor replied, “And mercenaries fight for money. They fight for the people that pay them.”
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 21:56   #212
Paslode
Area Commander

I seem to recall that Maduro used Venezuelan streets gang to quell dissent on the streets after his 'election'.

At present the US Government places more emphasis on the care illegal border crossers than they do their own tax payers and that same US Government is adding 1 Trillion to the national debt approximately every 100 Days. I do not believe it is far fetched to conclude that a government which is both morally and financially bankrupt would allow undocumented foreign nationals to quell dissent and keep the corrupt bureaucrats in power.

This goes along with the recent FBI bulletin of an Iraqi National who is a Intelligence Asset being inside CONUS and on the hunt for people involved the dispatch of General Solimani.

It also goes along with Elon Musk recent comment that "Groundwork Is Being Laid For Something Far Worse Than 9/11".

There's a series on Netflix called the Octopus Murders, it's worth a watch.
Old 03-06-2024, 10:55   #213
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Seems like we are watching the slow death of Lady Liberty….
Old 03-06-2024, 11:24   #214
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
Seems like we are watching the slow death of Lady Liberty….
That is where you are wrong my friend.

"They" are not out to kill Lady Liberty. Killing Lady Liberty makes her a martyr. A slow death only stokes the flame that drives people to save her.
Death is NOT the goal. Making her a martyr only builds support for her cause.

Lady Liberty must be transformed. Lady Liberty must SUBMIT to the new ways. Lady Liberty has to WANT to change. Lady Liberty has to SHOW that she has changed her ways and embraced the new truth because the only REAL to kill a resistance is to kill their motivating ideology. Lady Liberty has to cast down her torch and take up the hammer and sickle of her own free will.

The real effort you are watching unfold is an attempt to portray Lady Liberty as a loose and immoral woman that nobody respects; a heretic that no one is willing to die for; a traitor that is put to death by her own supporters...

But make no mistakes - the real enemies of this nation have no intention whatsoever of killing her - their goal is to fool this nations patriots into killing her.

Only then does evil really win.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 07:42   #215
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Most people are at level 1.
When the minds of most of the people are easily influenced, more direct methods of control are only necessary against the aware.

Originally from Scott Adams:

Levels of Awareness in politics

Level 1

They believe what their preferred news say and do not sample other sources. Not aware of counter arguments. Not aware their news is mostly narrative.

Level 2

Sample news from multiple sources but believe only their own sources are accurate. Think the other side is all narrative, but familiar with all sides of issues.

Level 3

Aware that ALL news is fake, at least in the sense of missing context and spin. Also known as Gell-Mann Amnesia. But still believe the experts in various fields are usually correct.

Level 4

Understand that NONE of our experts are reliable. Some might be right, not none can be trusted without verification. The distortion of money makes no expert credible.

Level 5

They see the gears of the machine, Mike Benz style. The Republic no longer looks like whatever the Founders intended. The control of powerful billionaires and intelligence professionals is now obvious.

Level 6

You are dead because you know too much. Also known as Epstein Level.
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 11:09   #216
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

An honest self assessment leads me to believe that I am at a 3.75 right now.
Old 03-24-2024, 17:14   #217
Paslode
Area Commander

Level 5 for me.
Old 03-25-2024, 11:08   #218
Box
Quiet Professional

Ha.

I've been a hard level five for a long time now.

In fact - I would even say that the Republic hasn't looked like "whatever the Founders intended" for well over 150 years now.
Further more, the control of power by the wealthy and the elite has almost ALWAYS been obvious - its just been overlooked and ignored.

...but then again, I'm just a right wing conspiracy theorist
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 03-25-2024 at 11:28.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 13:36   #219
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
^ No doubt knows that the window between conspiracy theory and spoiler alert has shrunk to nearly microscopic.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 14:29   #220
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Level 5 for me.
Dittos
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 00:23   #221
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Ha.

I've been a hard level five for a long time now.

In fact - I would even say that the Republic hasn't looked like "whatever the Founders intended" for well over 150 years now.
Further more, the control of power by the wealthy and the elite has almost ALWAYS been obvious - its just been overlooked and ignored.

It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

My Mom would take me to city council meetings, meetings with the banker and such when I was a wee lad. I remember saying on more than one occasion that it isn't supposed to work like that and the response was always 'This is how it works in the real world'....its not what you know, its who you know. Then wife No.1 worked at a law firm that was heavily involved in local and state politics, which was eye opening to put it mildly.
Old 03-26-2024, 06:53   #222
doctom54
Quiet Professional

Level 5 and have been for years.
Old 03-26-2024, 22:11   #223
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Level 5 here as well. Sundance at The Conservative Treehouse has been a big help with that.
Old 04-04-2024, 00:55   #224
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

Transforming America:

The Top Leadership in the U S Military is Sect. of Defense L. Austin appointed by the Biden power cartel & subject to their whim and so on down the line to the O-6 and then the sub-ordinates say for example, the blue or the gold crew of a Nuclear Sub at sea who really has sway over this group, the sailors on the boat may or may not like what Brain Dead Brandon is pretending to do like making National Trans Day on Easter Sunday. Does Brandon really have control of the nuclear codes? I doubt it; who would believe him or follow his orders for a first strike? Going down the line of command who is the leader that has the respect of the sailors? Does it go down as far as the Captain of the Sub or is it the COB.. Does the POTUS or the National Command Authority has the power over all the subs at sea? I don't know. It would only take 1 small group on! sub to cause a problem for the Woke Progressive Democrats trying to change the culture of the USA.
Old 04-04-2024, 05:00   #225
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
The Top Leadership in the U S Military is Sect. of Defense L. Austin appointed by the Biden power cartel & subject to their whim and so on down the line to the O-6 and then the sub-ordinates say for example, the blue or the gold crew of a Nuclear Sub at sea who really has sway over this group, the sailors on the boat may or may not like what Brain Dead Brandon is pretending to do like making National Trans Day on Easter Sunday. Does Brandon really have control of the nuclear codes? I doubt it; who would believe him or follow his orders for a first strike? Going down the line of command who is the leader that has the respect of the sailors? Does it go down as far as the Captain of the Sub or is it the COB.. Does the POTUS or the National Command Authority has the power over all the subs at sea? I don't know. It would only take 1 small group on! sub to cause a problem for the Woke Progressive Democrats trying to change the culture of the USA.
Interesting thought exercise. It only took 1 "nay" vote in 1962 to not send a nuclear-tipped torpedo from a Soviet sub.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote