Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 03-02-2022, 09:44   #2011
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

I think it’s all clear. And I think we can all thank Box’s incessant reminder to “Eat your peas!” Thank you, Box, for giving us the world you knew we all needed, whether we want it or not.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1BDD74AE-D774-47F0-B307-A925B3F9F676.jpg (81.3 KB, 20 views)
Old 03-02-2022, 12:48   #2012
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post
I think it’s all clear. And I think we can all thank Box’s incessant reminder to “Eat your peas!” Thank you, Box, for giving us the world you knew we all needed, whether we want it or not.
I won't eat my peas...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 13:49   #2013
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
I won't eat my peas...
You don't have to eat them - the gubmint will be along soon enough to feed them to you.

Anyway, like I was sayin', pea's are the fruit of gubmint funded vegans. You can barbecue 'em, boil 'em, broil 'em, bake 'em, saute 'em.
There's uh, pea-kabobs, pea creole, pea gumbo. pan fried peas, deep fried peas, stir-fried peas.
There's pineapple peas, lemon peas, coconut peas, pepper peas, pea soup, pea stew, pea salad, peas and potatoes, pea burgers, pea sandwiches..
That- that's about it.

...regardless - you don't have to eat your peas, but you will definitely have your peas - one way or another
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 14:15   #2014
Airbornelawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
You don't have to eat them - the gubmint will be along soon enough to feed them to you.

Anyway, like I was sayin', pea's are the fruit of gubmint funded vegans. You can barbecue 'em, boil 'em, broil 'em, bake 'em, saute 'em.
There's uh, pea-kabobs, pea creole, pea gumbo. pan fried peas, deep fried peas, stir-fried peas.
There's pineapple peas, lemon peas, coconut peas, pepper peas, pea soup, pea stew, pea salad, peas and potatoes, pea burgers, pea sandwiches..
That- that's about it.

...regardless - you don't have to eat your peas, but you will definitely have your peas - one way or another
The first time I ever went to England - I think it was for Battle Griffin - I discovered that McDonalds served mushy peas. If it had come in a jar labeled Gerber's, I wouldn't have been surprised.
Airbornelawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 20:02   #2015
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
That- that's about it.
That sounds like an ad for the Bubba Box Peas Company.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 20:20   #2016
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
That sounds like an ad for the Bubba Box Peas Company.
You must have misread my post - I would never stoop so low as to align myself with the corporate overlords that provide unethically sourced peas for an oppressive government system that has a long history of systemic bias against little round green vegetables.

Jobe Riden always said, life is like a can of Le Sueur Very Young Small Sweet Peas, you never know if you're going to get pearl onions or not.
...Jobe Riden always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them

That being said, it looks like a long blabbering speech by a cantankerous old man in mental decline was all it took to cure COVID...
...who knew
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 03-03-2022, 07:08   #2017
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
You must have misread my post - I would never stoop so low as to align myself with the corporate overlords that provide unethically sourced peas for an oppressive government system that has a long history of systemic bias against little round green vegetables.

Jobe Riden always said, life is like a can of Le Sueur Very Young Small Sweet Peas, you never know if you're going to get pearl onions or not.
...Jobe Riden always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them

That being said, it looks like a long blabbering speech by a cantankerous old man in mental decline was all it took to cure COVID...
...who knew
So as long as the peas are "Blood Free" and "Fair Trade" it is ok to consume them?
Old 03-03-2022, 11:56   #2018
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
So as long as the peas are "Blood Free" and "Fair Trade" it is ok to consume them?
Are you REALLY going to make me 'go there' ??? When you are dealing with peas and COVID (and the inevitable threat of unethical profiteering from human suffering), it breaks out like this.....

As more and more consumers are guiltd into ‘eco-friendly’ lifestyles, wearing poorly made but overpriced Toms Shoes (because Tom said for every pair of overpriced canvas shoes sold, he would give a poor person a shitty pair of canvas espadrilles) and unhealthy shitty tasting vegan meat substitutes (because vegans want to eat meat they just don’t want to feel guilty)
...well, I’m rambling again.

These fucking hippies are ruining my life.
Anyway...

Free trade coffee (just my opinion) is mostly either overpriced when compared to mainstream brands - or it tastes like shit when it is reasonably priced – but at least a person in an economically depressed area is making American wages disproportionate to their countries natural economic state (so that we can fuck up their countries economic balance to soothe our American guilt)

Then of course there is the “blood issue” – yes indeed – conflict free products. Limousine liberals just can’t sleep at night unless they can go to bed pretending that they are making “ethical consumer choices” in the name of economic justice and all that jazz. What that really means, is that they have ALL made sure that their business model includes a thorough “green washing” of all their goods and services. After all, you gotta grab onto that eco-conscious social equity consumer base while the grabbing is good...

So – here we are – concerned about the evils of “conflict free peas” and trust me – I’m going to give it to you straight. Just like Anthony St Fauxchi and resident Jobe Random have given it to us straight regarding COVID and vaccines and the decency and honesty of the Ukrainian energy industry.
Most businesses that are selling “conflict free” products gleefully hide behind something called “The Kimberley Process” – go ahead and google it up – I’ll wait........................

Wasn’t that neat – the UN even calls it a “certification scheme” so that you immediately recognize it as a program that is completely above board.
– who knew.
When you apply this “scheme” to the dark world of ‘Blood Free Peas’ you quickly find that just like COVID vaccines and political involvement with energy profiteering at the risk of global human tragedy, you’ll find that “The Scheme” uses very specific language that never really seems to take into account the harm done towards innocent people, children, and elderly citizens that just want to be left alone that are faced with forced labor, constant threats of violence, depressed economic opportunities, and a global military industrial complex that loves to interfere with a peaceful person’s ability to do a simple job that provides them with a sustainable lifestyle.

Your organically grown free trade conflict free Very Young Small Sweet Peas may have been approved by the “certification scheme” but it doesn’t take into account the countless victims that are killed raped kidnapped and sold into slavery simply because the profits aren’t “paying for the revolution” – the profits are going into your “foundation” which is perfectly legal and carefully hidden away in off shore bank accounts.

The scheme is a lot like the one used for COVID vaccines – or the Ukrainian energy sector - or the quietly ignored problem with human trafficking in Ukraine. As long as our politicians and their family members are serving on the countless boards of directors that make billions administering the “certification scheme” we can all rest well knowing our leaders have our best interests in mind.
...because ‘muh certification scheme’

Thankfully, there is a solution to getting stuck trying to navigate the dark underworld of organically grown free trade conflict free Very Young Small Sweet Peas...
...grow your own.

Fuck everyone else. Stop trying to worry about everyone else’s vegetable garden when we can’t even grow our own peas.

Or hey, get the jab, wear a mask, have your peas – do whatever you want – after all – its a free country...

Old 03-03-2022, 12:25   #2019
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:

That- that's about it.

Hey, you're not my father....Bahahahaha ...I actually like peas, with mushrooms and onions...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 05-02-2022, 12:09   #2020
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I actually like peas, with mushrooms and onions...
Because you've been conditioned to like peas.
The mushrooms and onions are just components of the illusion. Literally a sour root with some wild fungus - yet, you've been conditioned to feel like it is a treat.

Then you go and get your SECOND helping of peas.

Then you've got to go get a booster - more peas.

Then another booster of peas - then another - before long, you don't even question the menu - you just eat your peas.

Maybe they convince you to eat your peas with some mashed potatoes - but they aren't real mashed potatoes - they are just instant mashed potatoes. "Big Grocery" is just another industry that lies about the REAL ingredients...
corn syrup solids, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, sodium casein ate, dipotassium phosphate, sodium, silicoalminate, artificial color, mono-and triglycerides, soy lecithin, and artificial flavor
...there's NO FUCKING POTATOES in that list.

Wise up young lady - peas are just another crypto-fascist metaphor that leads down the road of Chinese Wuhan Laboratory Designer Virus control.

That is all

Old 05-03-2022, 04:38   #2021
7624U
Quiet Professional

Box

How should we go about getting pea seeds for the garden that are free of this oppressive cycle.

Pea Oppresso Liber

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 13:31   #2022
Airbornelawyer

Would it make me a Karen if I start randomly screaming at people who continue to wear masks, especially outside, because they are endangering my family by parading around with these disease-ridden snot-rags on their faces?

Asking for a friend...
Airbornelawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 20:30   #2023
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbornelawyer View Post
Would it make me a Karen if I start randomly screaming at people who continue to wear masks, especially outside, because they are endangering my family by parading around with these disease-ridden snot-rags on their faces?

Asking for a friend...
Only if you identify as 'right of social center'
anyone on the left can do whatever they please with the support of the establishment

If permanent Washington says masks are ok - then you just need to get over yourself until permanent Washington declares a sudden change in the interpretation of the scientific agenda of the Wuhan Lab Chinese Corona Bat Virus narrative

Old 05-09-2022, 11:38   #2024
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Because you've been conditioned to like peas.
The mushrooms and onions are just components of the illusion. Literally a sour root with some wild fungus - yet, you've been conditioned to feel like it is a treat.

Then you go and get your SECOND helping of peas.

Then you've got to go get a booster - more peas.

Then another booster of peas - then another - before long, you don't even question the menu - you just eat your peas.

Maybe they convince you to eat your peas with some mashed potatoes - but they aren't real mashed potatoes - they are just instant mashed potatoes. "Big Grocery" is just another industry that lies about the REAL ingredients...
corn syrup solids, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, sodium casein ate, dipotassium phosphate, sodium, silicoalminate, artificial color, mono-and triglycerides, soy lecithin, and artificial flavor
...there's NO FUCKING POTATOES in that list.

Wise up young lady - peas are just another crypto-fascist metaphor that leads down the road of Chinese Wuhan Laboratory Designer Virus control.

That is all
I still won't eat my peas...hahahaha...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 05-09-2022, 15:43   #2025
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
I still won't eat my peas...hahahaha...
Become ungovernable!

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote