Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Area Studies > Middle East

Old 10-20-2013, 12:34   #1
Pete
Quiet Professional

Wahhabis Remark at Hajj: 'We will Kill You Shia Men and Rape Your Women'

Wahhabis Remark at Hajj: 'We will Kill You Shia Men and Rape Your Women'

http://www.abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&Id=473388

"...A known female community leader said that when the local group entered Tent Section 40, an area designated for American, European and Australian Muslims, a pilgrim in the group was asked about his sect, by a member of another group.

"When he said he was Shi'a, they called him Kafir (infidel) and attacked him," said the woman, who did not want her name to be revealed, for safety concerns, until she leaves Saudi Arabia next week....."

Another story about the "Religion of Peace". At the hajj no less.

Once again read the comments and ask yourself "Can we live in peace with Islam?
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:59   #2
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

Same old shit, different day for the "Religion of Peace"

Would any one cry if there was a war between the Sinni and Shia?

Last edited by Oldrotorhead; 10-20-2013 at 19:23.
Oldrotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 18:19   #3
PRB
Quiet Professional

Yes, but strategically speaking this is a great opportunity to have our enemies kill each other.
THIS is an SF mission waiting to happen...organizing and enabling Shia and Sunni to go to the mat in a serious manner.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 19:34   #4
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
Yes, but strategically speaking this is a great opportunity to have our enemies kill each other.
THIS is an SF mission waiting to happen...organizing and enabling Shia and Sunni to go to the mat in a serious manner.
Starting from the point you raise. The Gulf/ Arabian Muslims( Sunni) are either lazy/ rich and think they can buy all the protection they need or are untrainable. ( Take your pick) I base this opinion on the basis in that we have been training their AF for 2 decades? and their army with minimal improvement for a long damn time as well. Also the Gulf States have hired a large part of their security forces from foreign sources. So for a SF training mission would you think you would have to work with the Shia? I also think that the Shia are the poorer group in general and as such have added motivation to induce change? This is an opinion and I'm more than happy to be corrected if there are flaws in my thinking.
Old 10-20-2013, 20:03   #5
Pete
Quiet Professional

Wahhabis

Lets not forget that it was Wahhabis that did this.

That's the same sect of Islam that is funneling tons of money into Mosques and Imams here in the states.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 20:05   #6
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Lets not forget that it was Wahhabis that did this.

That's the same sect of Islam that is funneling tons of money into Mosques and Imams here in the states.
IIRC most or at least a lot of prison Imams are funded by the Saudis.
Old 10-20-2013, 20:17   #7
PRB
Quiet Professional

I've been in the ME for over 30 years...they all suck militarily but that doesn't mean they can't be induced to kill each other (Iraq/Iran war...killed millions of Muslims).
I'm not talking about a co ord frontal assault....I'm talking about what SF is supposed to do by influence, guile and craft.
Old 10-20-2013, 20:51   #8
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
I've been in the ME for over 30 years...they all suck militarily but that doesn't mean they can't be induced to kill each other (Iraq/Iran war...killed millions of Muslims).
I'm not talking about a co ord frontal assault....I'm talking about what SF is supposed to do by influence, guile and craft.
OK, I thought you were talking about working with and training the natives, not causing general havoc. Go for it!
Old 10-21-2013, 07:26   #9
Box
Quiet Professional

"...and rape your women"

What the fuck kind of sensibility is that?
...and people wonder why there is an air of intolerance levied AGAINST the poor peace loving people of Islam. These people have no place in the modern civilized world.

YGTBFSM
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:59   #10
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
"...and rape your women"

What the fuck kind of sensibility is that?
...and people wonder why there is an air of intolerance levied AGAINST the poor peace loving people of Islam. These people have no place in the modern civilized world.

YGTBFSM
They do not want a place in the modern civilized world. They are happy being camel jockeys and living in mud houses and tents...
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:14   #11
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

SF BHT

"They do not want a place in the modern civilized world. They are happy being camel jockeys and living in mud houses and tents... "

If that is all they wanted I'd like to help by with holding all medical and food deliveries to their home nations. The problem is the sheet-heads want everyone else to live like savages with them.
Old 10-21-2013, 13:43   #12
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post

YGTBFSM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=YGTBFKM

LMAO!
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 22:07   #13
Hacksaw
Quiet Professional

PRB is spot on, we should assist each side in killing the shit out of each other with no possibility of a winner. They (both sects) have already done the hard part by instituting a deep rift. If the US ever votes in another administration that is willing to use SF and CIA assets in the capacity in which they were meant to be utilized there will never be a need for another GPF joe to die over here.
Hacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 23:10   #14
PRB
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacksaw View Post
PRB is spot on, we should assist each side in killing the shit out of each other with no possibility of a winner. They (both sects) have already done the hard part by instituting a deep rift. If the US ever votes in another administration that is willing to use SF and CIA assets in the capacity in which they were meant to be utilized there will never be a need for another GPF joe to die over here.
The Chinese word 'Chaos' is made of two characters...Danger and opportunity.
There are great exploitable elements in the Muslim ME world rife for directing...they will, and have, 'eaten their own young' and will continue to do so ergo we should assist in the process....in Syria, Iran, etc. etc. by directing 3rd parties.
Exploit the inherent stupidity of Islam with Muhammad's own teachings....some of us would make great Imams......
Classic SF mission I'd say.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:09   #15
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Quote:
The Chinese word 'Chaos' is made of two characters...Danger and opportunity.
There are great exploitable elements in the Muslim ME world rife for directing...they will, and have, 'eaten their own young' and will continue to do so ergo we should assist in the process....in Syria, Iran, etc. etc. by directing 3rd parties.
Exploit the inherent stupidity of Islam with Muhammad's own teachings....some of us would make great Imams......
Classic SF mission I'd say.
"Makes contact with the snake, builds rapport, wins its heart and mind, then trains it to kill other snakes."
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote