Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 10-17-2009, 10:59   #46
Gypsy
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by armymom1228 View Post
However, the Judge did require that the parents go to parenting classes and undergo a psychiatric exam, as well as the young lady. That will pretty much mean that the Ohio DCF will be involved. (
Yeah, that will help.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see this ending well.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:55   #47
armymom1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
Yeah, that will help.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see this ending well.

Neither do I, though my heart wishes otherwise.

WM, Fla politicians wont benefit from her being extradited. She is not a Fla resident. Therein lays the rub. The Judge, in his own way, did try to help her.
IF DCF wants to help her, they can have her psych exam done in Fla, and delay it for months. If she is lucky she can turn 18 in the process and then be out of anyones jurisdiction. I just hope she does not get deported before she can get asylum.
AM
Old 10-17-2009, 13:13   #48
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Neither do I, though my heart wishes otherwise.

WM, Fla politicians wont benefit from her being extradited. She is not a Fla resident. Therein lays the rub. The Judge, in his own way, did try to help her.
IF DCF wants to help her, they can have her psych exam done in Fla, and delay it for months. If she is lucky she can turn 18 in the process and then be out of anyones jurisdiction. I just hope she does not get deported before she can get asylum.
AM
Very well said, AM.

IMO, NONE of this should be happening in the first place, as this child is depending on FL to ensure not her bank account, not her emplyment, but HER LIFE! stay intact!!

And Damn those politicians who skirt this basic issue of life and death, just to suit ther agendas!

Holly

Last edited by echoes; 10-18-2009 at 05:39.
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 16:00   #49
Pete
Quiet Professional

Amish father goes nuts

Amish Father goes nuts and tries to kill daughter who was too "Western"

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/...ughter.struck/

Must be Amish. Nobody else would do such a thing.

To be fair the religion is not mentioned but the family is from Iraq.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 16:11   #50
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

The father most likely has a history of mental illness.

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 17:52   #51
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
[http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/...ughter.struck/

Must be Amish. Nobody else would do such a thing.
"Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking lot Tuesday afternoon.

Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional Iraq[i] values," Peoria police said in a statement released Wednesday.

Noor Faleh Almaleki is hospitalized with life-threatening injuries, according to the statement. Khalaf, 43, received injuries that are not life-threatening but is still in the hospital, police said."

My heart goes out to this poor child born in to a family of MONSTERS!!!

How in the fu**ing hell do you mow down your daughter with your car trying to kill her??? WTF is peaceful about that? WTF???

Hope the bastard rots in hell!

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 19:21   #52
armymom1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes View Post
"Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking lot Tuesday afternoon.

Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional Iraq[i] values," Peoria police said in a statement released Wednesday.

Noor Faleh Almaleki is hospitalized with life-threatening injuries, according to the statement. Khalaf, 43, received injuries that are not life-threatening but is still in the hospital, police said."

My heart goes out to this poor child born in to a family of MONSTERS!!!

How in the fu**ing hell do you mow down your daughter with your car trying to kill her??? WTF is peaceful about that? WTF???

Hope the bastard rots in hell!

Holly
Definitely over the top. However, if one looks back and does a bit of research. With each new wave of immigrants from whatever country. Such incidents happen. When I was in grad school in pittsburgh in 2001. There was a Russian Jew living in Squirrel Hill section, who had put his dtr in a closet and slowly starved her to death for becoming "too westernized and a reform jew" rather than the ultra orthodox her father was. That is just one example. Every city has them. I believe it is more a case of the parent unable to adapt to a new culture and country as rapidly as the children.

I remember, living in Miami, the old Cubans who just had this notion thier kids and grandkids would flock back to Cuba when Castro croaked. They had a hard time dealing with thier grankids being so totally American. I admit I don't think anyone got killed over it,but the arguements were monumental and not always in private. lol

We are indeed a nation of immigrants. Some adapt better than others. That is still not an excuse to harm another person. I hope the father gets deported back to the old country after serving a whole lot of yrs for his crime.
YMMV
AM
Old 11-02-2009, 16:49   #53
Pete
Quiet Professional

Woman in Peoria hit-and-run incident dies from injuries

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...or1102-CR.html

Noor Almaleki died Monday of injuries she received during the Oct. 20 attack.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 18:33   #54
armymom1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post

Noor Almaleki died Monday of injuries she received during the Oct. 20 attack.
Quote:
Social experts say honor killings are an accepted practice in Iraqi tribal society, where family members feel they must kill a woman who shames them by not adhering to traditional Muslim or Iraqi values.
OH? and what about a male that does not adhere to "traditional muslim values, however they are defined? Words fail me.
AM
Old 11-02-2009, 19:18   #55
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
OH? and what about a male that does not adhere to "traditional muslim values, however they are defined? Words fail me.
AM
Well, that is different. Men are people, in their world. Women are property.

Try to keep up.

I guess that when the Islamicists have their way and control the world, instead of television (which will be banned), we can all go down to the Sharia Courthouse every day and watch the stonings, beheadings, amputations, and floggings. Divorce Court will be closed, as you can legally and morally kill the wife, or any female, if she annoys you.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 14:07   #56
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional

Rabia Sarwar

Now here's a Muslim woman sticking up for her rights:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/s...84Y6ZuWhA0JgIL
Warrior-Mentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 18:18   #57
armymom1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Well, that is different. Men are people, in their world. Women are property.

Try to keep up.

TR
I am sorry, I guess my attempt at being exceedingly facetious failed miserably.

I would never make it long in that kind of world. I would either have my tongue cut out or be stoned to death poste haste for being ... well female.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:19   #58
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional

Thumbs up SUPPORT RIFQA - SEND A CHRISTMAS CARD!!!

Get the word out:
ADDRESS CHANGE ON RIFQA'S CHRISTMAS CARD CAMPAIGN:

RIFQA BARY:

Rifqa Bary
c/o Angela Lloyd
255C Drinko Hall
55 West 12th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Warrior-Mentor is offline   Reply With Quote