Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 06-19-2007, 12:52   #31
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgedgoods
Georgia is on my mind after my wedding
You may want to keep some distance from Atlanta…..Others parts of the state are still sane. Here are some pics from a local establishment in north Georgia…..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf untitled1.pdf (15.3 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf untitled2.pdf (19.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf untitled3.pdf (12.0 KB, 44 views)
Old 06-19-2007, 13:37   #32
dmgedgoods
Guerrilla

Ahhh, how I yearn for the simple life once more.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:08   #33
echoes
Area Commander

Looks like this Traitor is at it again...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292167,00.html

American Terrorist Threatens U.S. in New Al Qaeda Video
Sunday, August 05, 2007
CAIRO, Egypt —

An American member of Al Qaeda threatened foreign diplomats and embassies in the Islamic world calling them "spy dens" in the terror network's latest video released Sunday.

The 1 hour, 17 minute-long video also featured a computer animated recreation of a March 2006 suicide attack that killed U.S. diplomat David Foy in Karachi, Pakistan and testimony from a man who claimed to be the bomber.

"We shall continue to target you, at home and abroad, just as you target us, at home and abroad, and these spy dens and military command and control centers from which you plotted your aggression against Afghanistan and Iraq," said Adam Gadahn, also known as Azzan al-Amriki.

Click here to watch the video.

The California-born Gadahn was charged with treason in the U.S. last fall and has been wanted since 2004 by the FBI, which is offering a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest or conviction. He last appeared in a video in May threatening the United States with an attack worse than Sept. 11, 2001.

The authenticity of the video, which was first carried on the Web site of terrorism expert Laura Mansfield, could not be independently confirmed but it featured the logo of Al Qaeda's media production house, as-Sahab.

The U.S.-based SITE Intelligence Group also said it had obtained a copy of the video. Militant Web forums have been announcing the imminent arrival of a new video featuring Gadahn for days.

In the video, Gadahn is seen wearing a traditional Arab red-and-white checkered scarf, and he spoke in English with Arabic subtitles. It was not known when his footage was filmed, because he did not describe any recent specific events.

"Years of bitter trial and experience have revealed the danger (embassies) pose and shown that the only way to deal with them when they refuse to leave of their own accord is to expel them by force," Gadahn said.

The Al Qaeda message also focused on the testimony of suicide bomber Abu Othman, who was shown sitting in a leafy shaded garden explaining how he had once fought in Afghanistan and his reasons for going on jihad, or holy war, against the United States.

"These embassies are used to spread moral degradation and encourage women to display themselves and wear make up," said Othman. "They also promote adultery and drinking."

"I joined the jihad but then my father came and took me home, but I convinced my parents about the blessings of jihad and they let me return and fight," he added.

Othman was shown helping to wire his white compact car with explosives and at the end of the video, he hugged his friends goodbye before driving off into the night to carry out his mission.

Al Qaeda's No. 2, Ayman Zawahri, also appeared on the video praising Othman's decision and he outlined the crimes of Western countries against the Islamic world, showing images of U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq, as well as mosques being destroyed.

The March 2006 attack that killed Foy, which was claimed by Al Qaeda, also killed three Pakistanis and wounded about 50 others. It happened a day before U.S. President George W. Bush's made an official visit to Pakistan.

Pakistani security officials had identified the suicide bomber as Raja Tahir. It was not immediately known if Tahir was the same person who appeared in the video.
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 14:11   #34
DanUCSB
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes
"I joined the jihad but then my father came and took me home"
Hard core warrior, this guy. Snerk.
Old 08-06-2007, 14:27   #35
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

I hope that an ODA comes to take him home soon as well.

Home to Gitmo, or home to Allah.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 15:37   #36
Remington Raidr

lenin would have called him a "useful idiot"
Old 03-07-2010, 11:58   #37
incarcerated
Area Commander

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...n3hTwD9E9O0MO0

American al-Qaida spokesman lauds Fort Hood killer

(AP) – 7 hours ago
CAIRO — Al-Qaida's American-born spokesman has called on Muslims serving in the U.S. armed forces to emulate the Army major charged with killing 13 people in Fort Hood.

Adam Gadahn, who was raised in California, describes Maj. Nidal Hasan as a pioneer who should serve as a role model for other Muslims.

He urges Muslims in America to carry out attacks against U.S. and Western targets.

The video posted on a radical Islamic web site on Sunday featured Gadahn, also known as Azzam al-Amriki, dressed in white robes and wearing a white turban.

Gadahn converted to Islam and joined al-Qaida and was charged with treason in 2006. There is a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest or conviction.

“We can trust our doctors to be professional, to minister equally to their patients without regard to their political or religious beliefs. But we can no longer trust our professors to do the same." --David Horowitz
incarcerated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:23   #38
Masochist
Guerrilla Chief

Mar 7, 1:05 PM EST

Al-Qaida calls on US Muslims to attack America

By PATRICK QUINN
Associated Press Writer

CAIRO (AP) -- Al-Qaida's American-born spokesman on Sunday called on Muslims serving in the U.S. armed forces to emulate the Army major charged with killing 13 people in Fort Hood.

In a 25-minute video posted on militant Web sites, Adam Gadahn described Maj. Nidal Hasan as a pioneer who should serve as a role model for other Muslims, especially those serving Western militaries.

"Brother Nidal is the ideal role-model for every repentant Muslim in the armies of the unbelievers and apostate regimes," he said.

Gadahn, also known as Azzam al-Amriki, was dressed in white robes and wearing a white turban as he called for attacks on what he described as "high-value targets."

Gadahn grew up on a goat farm in Riverside County, California, and converted to Islam at a mosque in nearby Orange County.

"You shouldn't make the mistake of thinking that military bases are the only high-value targets in America and the West. On the contrary, there are countless other strategic places, institutions and installations which, by striking, the Muslim can do major damage," he said, an assault rifle leaning up against a wall next to him.

Gadahn has been wanted by the FBI since 2004 and two years later was charged with treason. There is a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest or conviction.

He has in the past posted videos and messages calling for the destruction of the West and for strikes against targets in the United States. His location is unknown, but he is believed to be somewhere along the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Hasan has been charged in the Nov. 5 shooting that killed 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas. The 39-year-old Army psychiatrist remains paralyzed from the chest down after being shot by two civilian members of Fort Hood's police force.

"Nidal Hasan is a pioneer, a trailblazer and a role-model who has opened a door, lit a path and shown the way forward for every Muslim who finds himself among the unbelievers," Gadahn said.

In the latest video, Gadahn said those planning attacks did not need to use only firearms like Hasan, but could use other weapons. "As the blessed operations of September 11th showed, a little imagination and planning and a limited budget can turn almost anything into a deadly, effective and convenient weapon."

Gadahn said fighters should target mass transportation systems in the West and also wreak havoc "by killing or capturing people in government, industry and the media."

He recommended finding ways to shake "consumer confidence and stifle spending" and noted that even unsuccessful attacks, such as the failed attempt to bomb a U.S. airliner on Christmas Day, can bring major cities to a halt.

"I am calling on every honest and vigilant Muslim in the countries of the Zionist-Crusader alliance in general and America, Britain and Israel in particular to prepare to play his due role in responding to and repelling the aggression of the enemies of Islam," Gadahn said.

----

Associated Press Writer Maamoun Youssef contributed to this report.

© 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

SOURCE: http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/0...man-lauds.html

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Robert A. Heinlein, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
Masochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:30   #39
Masochist
Guerrilla Chief

Captured?

Rumor has it that Gadahn has been captured in Pakistan. The Associated Press app on my iPhone confirmed this, although I haven't been able to find the print article.

Adam Gadahn Captured in Pakistan say Reports
Sunday, March 7, 2010
By Newsolio Editor

KARACHI, Pakistan- An American citizen, who joined the Al-Qaeda leadership in the lawless Pakistan-Afghanistan border region, Adam Gadahn, has been nabbed by security and commando forces in Pakistan, reports said.

31-year-old Adam Gadahn is often quoted by media and seen as a spokesman for Al-Qaeda in the region, as recently as the March 7, 2010, Adam Gadahn can be heard in video calling for attacks by Muslims on western nations.

Adam Gadahn was indicted for treason in 2006 by a federal grand jury for the capital crime of treason for aiding an enemy of the United States. Adam Gadahn was the first American charged with such a treason law since 1952.

From as far back as 2004, Adam Gadahn has appeared in a number of videos produced by Al-Qaeda, identified as “Azzam the American.”

In 1995, at age 17, Gadahn began studying Islam at the Islamic Society of Orange County, California. Members of Gadahn’s study group were young fundamentalists who “targeted the mosque’s chairman, Haitham ‘Danny’ Bundakji,” whom they referred to as ‘Danny the Jew’ for his practice of “wearing Western clothes and being overly friendly with Jews.”

Gadahn converted to Islam later that year, and shortly thereafter posted an essay to the USC website describing his conversion, entitled “Becoming a Muslim.”

According to his parents, Adam was “arrested and convicted of assaulting his former mentor Haitham Bundakji in May 1997,” as seen in the picture above. He served two days in jail, but his failure to do 40 hours of community services leaves a warrant for his arrest active.

Gadahn reportedly moved to Pakistan in 1998, where he married an Afghan refugee and maintained intermittent contact with his family.

Details about Adam Gadahn’s reported Pakistan capture are still forthcoming, but widely reported in Pakistan media, citing security sources.

SOURCE: http://newsolio.com/adam-gadahn-capt...y-reports,6336
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adam.jpg (16.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg adam-gadahn.jpg (39.5 KB, 27 views)

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Robert A. Heinlein, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
Masochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 17:55   #40
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

I hope that the Paks question him under extreme duress and dispose of the remains when they are done as befits a traitorous scumbag like Gadahn.

I would only like to know where he rests so that I might one day make a pilgrimage to piss on his grave.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 18:36   #41
Five-O
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
I hope that the Paks question him under extreme duress and dispose of the remains when they are done as befits a traitorous scumbag like Gadahn.

I would only like to know where he rests so that I might one day make a pilgrimage to piss on his grave.

TR

I'll pay for gas
Five-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:50   #42
Pete
Quiet Professional

Al-Shabaab execute al-Amriki

http://somalilandsun.com/index.php/s...cute-al-amriki

""he al-Qaeda-allied group al-Shabaab executed US-born jihadist Omar Hammami on April 5th, according to unconfirmed Somali media reports.

Hammami, known as Abu Mansour al-Amriki, said he feared for his life from other al-Shabaab leaders because of strategic and ideological differences in a statement released last month................."

Wonder what his last thoughts were? LOL
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:26   #43
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post

http://somalilandsun.com/index.php/s...cute-al-amriki

""he al-Qaeda-allied group al-Shabaab executed US-born jihadist Omar Hammami on April 5th, according to unconfirmed Somali media reports.

Hammami, known as Abu Mansour al-Amriki, said he feared for his life from other al-Shabaab leaders because of strategic and ideological differences in a statement released last month................."

Just proves to me there is a God and he did what was right ............

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 13:51   #44
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post

"I gave up bacon for this?"

Old 04-15-2012, 18:39   #45
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
"I gave up bacon for this?"

Now that is funny.

I bet he was also thinking... Man I hope at least half of the Virgins are good looking.

Well hopefully thus will drive al-Shabaab group to splinter due to their internal divisions.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote