Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 05-29-2007, 18:09   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Adam Yehiye Gadahn (Califorina resident)

Judging by this fat-boys face I'm betting he can be found eating at the local Egyptian "McDonalds".

What the price on his cowards head, enough to come out of retirement?

Team Sergeant

American Al Qaeda Threatens Attack Worse Than Sept. 11, Virginia Tech Unless U.S. Leaves Mideast
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

CAIRO, Egypt — An American member of Al Qaeda warned President Bush on Tuesday to end U.S. involvement in all Muslim lands or face an attack worse than the Sept. 11 suicide assault, according to a new videotape.

Wearing a white robe and a turban, Adam Yehiye Gadahn, who also goes by the name Azzam al-Amriki, said Al Qaeda would not negotiate on its demands.

"Your failure to heed our demands ... means that you and your people will ... experience things which will make you forget all about the horrors of September 11th, Afghanistan and Iraq and Virginia Tech," he said in the seven-minute video.

Gadahn, who has been charged in a U.S. treason indictment with aiding Al Qaeda, spoke in English and the video carried Arabic subtitles. The video appeared on a Web site often used by Islamic militants and carried the logo of Al Qaeda's media wing, as-Sahab.

Gadahn, who appeared in an Al Qaeda video last September in which he called on Americans to convert to Islam, demanded that Bush remove all U.S. military and spies from Islamic countries, free all Muslims from U.S. prisons and end support for Israel. He said a withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq alone would not satisfy Al Qaeda.

Ben Venzke at IntelCenter, a U.S. government contractor that monitors Al Qaeda messages, said the group likely did not believe any of its demands would be met.

"It essentially allows Al Qaeda to say that it has provided fair warning and is thus no longer responsible for the outcome," Venzke said in a statement.

Gadahn, a California native, is the first American to be charged with treason in more than 50 years and could face the death penalty if convicted. He also was indicted on a charge of providing material support to terrorists

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,276252,00.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adamcoward1.jpg (1.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg adamcoward2.jpg (1.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg adamcoward.jpg (2.0 KB, 586 views)
Old 05-29-2007, 18:18   #2
bost1751
Quiet Professional

What a puke. I vote for a slow, miserable, painful, torture style execution.
bost1751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 18:48   #3
Matta mile
Quiet Professional

I'm with you Dave, I hope he becomes fish food soon. Maybe a great opportunity to review and apply Al Queda interrogation techniques to see if they are any good or not.
MM

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other" President A. Lincoln
Matta mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 19:05   #4
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant

What the price on his cowards head, enough to come out of retirement?

Team Sergeant

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,276252,00.html

Only 1 mil he's small potato's
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 20:45   #5
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Uh, how about you back off of California, buddy. Perhaps you'd like to research what was going on at a certain mosque in Tucson?
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 21:01   #6
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

Is he loose?

When the bounty gets to $100MM and you get ready to go TS, wake me up. I'm zeroed.
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 21:34   #7
pegasus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
Uh, how about you back off of California, buddy. Perhaps you'd like to research what was going on at a certain mosque in Tucson?

I'm curious. Hope it is okay to ask.
Do you mean the Al-Fuqra compound in Tucson, and the connection to the DC Sniper of 2002 and the shoe-bomber?
Old 05-30-2007, 08:23   #8
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
I was merely pointing out he was an American born islamic, lunatic, pork eating, fat faced, coward.

You may want to send your comments to Foxnews internet division. They have his puggy face on the front page with "Califorina native" right under his mugshot.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:10   #9
SITH
Asset

To be fair California is an easy target for,.... anything. Deservedly so I might add.

My ex-icecream truck driver/delivery guy was Umer Hayat.

Yeap this place is becoming a hoot.
Some of the most vocal critics of the way things are being done are people who have done nothing themselves, and whose only contribution to society are their complaints and moral exhibitionism. - Thomas Sowell

Open-mindedness is vastly overrated. Arriving at old age with a completely open mind may not be much of a character reference: it might mean you never cared very strongly about anything that ever happened to you. - Gary Sitton
SITH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 16:33   #10
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant
I was merely pointing out he was an American born islamic, lunatic, pork eating, fat faced, coward.

You may want to send your comments to Foxnews internet division. They have his puggy face on the front page with "Califorina native" right under his mugshot.
LOL
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 18:50   #11
7624U
Quiet Professional

Wonder if his brothers in AF know he was jewish before he converted to Islam...

Born Adam Pearlman on September 1, 1978, the grandson of a prominent Jewish surgeon and the son of musician Phil Pearlman, who converted to Christianity and changed his named to Gadahn (apparently derived from the Biblical figure Gideon.) He grew up in Santa Ana, California, converted to Islam and, in 1995, posted an essay on the USC Web site describing his conversion. According to his parents, Gadahn moved to Pakistan in 1998, where he married an Afghani refugee.

www.jpost.com

Last edited by 7624U; 05-30-2007 at 19:04.
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 19:04   #12
HOLLiS
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U

Born Adam Pearlman on September 1, 1978, the grandson of a prominent Jewish surgeon and the son of musician Phil Pearlman, who converted to Christianity and changed his named to Gadahn (apparently derived from the Biblical figure Gideon.) He grew up in Santa Ana, California, converted to Islam and, in 1995, posted an essay on the USC Web site describing his conversion. According to his parents, Gadahn moved to Pakistan in 1998, where he married an Afghani refugee.

Many of the Pashtun come from Jewish ancestory,or so it is said;

"The theory that the Pashtun people—the majority ethnic group of Afghanistan, virtually all Sunni Muslims—originate from the exiled Lost Tribes of Israel was widely held as recently as the 19th century. It is based on a variety of ancient historical texts and oral traditions of the Pashtun people. No scientific studies by any accredited organisations, or scholars, have upheld the veracity of the claim, although it continues to be believed by many Pashtuns, and has found advocates among some contemporary Muslim and (to a lesser extent) Jewish scholars."

Was he Jewish when he converted to Islam? My understanding is that Islam is more acceptable to Judaism than Christianity.
HOLLiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 00:51   #13
Remington Raidr

Come back Adam

Mon has chores for you to do.
Come back now. Please.
Old 05-31-2007, 15:19   #14
x-factor
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U
What better poster boy for AQ's pan-Islamism could there be than a rich, educated American Jew who has been "enlightened" by Islam?

X
x-factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:47   #15
dmgedgoods
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SITH
To be fair California is an easy target for,.... anything. Deservedly so I might add.

My ex-icecream truck driver/delivery guy was Umer Hayat.

Yeap this place is becoming a hoot.
That is funny. I went to the same school as John Walker Lindh. California seems more like Kalifornistan every day.
JWL and this douche look remarkably similar. Must have crawled out of the same cesspool.