Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 10-07-2013, 11:48   #1366
FlagDayNCO
Guerrilla

Ha! Sterilization. 5.56 is sterile leaving the barrel, isn't it?

Employ all the tactics.

The Cold War didn't end, communism still lives and has come to America.

The Insurgency is going well, especially with the enemy at the table of every branch of our Federal, State, and Local Government.
FlagDayNCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:06   #1367
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacksaw View Post
So we have 1 female out of 1.6 billion people, if that's not success I do not know what is. I apologize for the sarcasim, however, using this one girl as an example of what might be is on the same level as discussing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Illitiacy in the muslim world is high....very high, so we should get all of them literate first right? No wait, let's build the schools needed to educate them so they can read. Wait a minute, we need to build them roads so they can get to the schools. Oh, before that let's build some water treatment plants so they have clean water which will make them healthy enough to go to school to learn to read so that then we can tell them that the Koran is wrong and they should respect women as the westerners do. Forgive my skepticisim, after 10 years and 14 rotations to Iraq and Afghanistan I believe I have seen every conceivable idea on how we get them to stop killing every damn thing that is not a muslim (my mistake, we need to include killing muslims) and nothing I have witnessed has even remotely worked. I'm all for undermining islam, however, trying to do that with their females, in my opinion, ain't gonna happen unless we're talking about sterilizing. Please forgive the spelling mistakes.
Ahh, come on - don't be bashful Bro- tell us what you really think.

MR2, I think we just found our first volunteer for the dark side of the rejuvenated Phoenix Program.
Old 10-07-2013, 23:10   #1368
Hacksaw
Quiet Professional

Sometimes....violence is the only answer.
Hacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:51   #1369
T-Rock
BANNED USER

Quote:
Sometimes....violence is the only answer.
Love the avatar Hacksaw, it reminds me of Charles “the hammer” Martel…

If you know what's good for you, do not wake Holger up!
T-Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:55   #1370
Hacksaw
Quiet Professional

Thanks T-Rock, you're the second person to get it.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:18   #1371
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Thanks T-Rock, you're the second person to get it.
Oh we got it alright - just didn't want to wake Holger only to find we're on his bad side.

Love the avatar Hacksaw.

I agree, sometimes extreme violence and speed of action is the appropriate answer. But, being a UW/FID guy, I wonder if we are approaching this problem the right way. DA isn't the answer to everything either ya know.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:10   #1372
MR2
Quiet Professional

To et al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
Oh we got it alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
I agree, sometimes extreme violence and speed of action is the appropriate answer. But, being a UW/FID guy, I wonder if we are approaching this problem the right way. DA isn't the answer to everything either ya know.
It seems today everything looks like a nail...

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:58   #1373
Hacksaw
Quiet Professional

As SF guys we should not do unilateral DA (only exception being the CIF). The most relevant work I've ever done is helping muslims kill other muslims. Had we done more of that the last 12 years Afghanistan would be a historical footnote at this point.
Old 10-10-2013, 10:06   #1374
MR2
Quiet Professional

Quote:
As SF guys we should not do unilateral DA (only exception being the CIF). The most relevant work I've ever done is helping muslims kill other muslims. Had we done more of that the last 12 years Afghanistan would be a historical footnote at this point.

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:10   #1375
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
And that's a truth!
Old 10-10-2013, 20:30   #1376
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

I mentioned the Ahmadiyah in an earlier post. The following is an article about a recent attack on an Ahmadiyah mosque in Indonesia.

Quote:
FPI Forces Ahmadiyah Mosque to Close in West Java

Hard-line Islamists shuttered an Ahmadiyah mosque after reportedly threatening to burn it down on Sunday in the latest example of religious intolerance to plague West Java.

The Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) sealed a mosque in Sukatali village, in Sumedang, earlier this week after accusing the small congregation of breaking a controversial decree barring Ahmadiyah Muslims from proselytizing their religion. The decree, signed in 2008 by the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Ministry of Religious Affairs and the Attorney General’s Office, with the support of the West Java governor’s office, has long been used as an excuse to oppress the minority religion...

...The FPI, and affiliate organizations, have been behind several mosque and church closures in West Java, including the destruction of a Batak protestant church in Taman Sari, Bekasi district. That church was tore down by district officials before a crowd of cheering FPI members.

In other incidents, like the attack on an Ahmadiyah mosque in Tasikmalaya, the FPI reportedly destroyed the building themselves.

The latest incident, in Sumedang, raised concern that the FPI’s influence was spreading to the northern parts of the province.

“Cases like this in West Java in the past happened in the southern part, like in Cianjur and Sukabumi, but rarely in the north,” Firdaus said. “But then it happened in Kuningan, in central West Java, and now it is moving north to areas that are not really very religious.

“The hard-line group is extending its movement...”

...Indonesia’s beleaguered Ahmadiyah community approached the government in the mid-2000s to ask for help. The government’s response, a 2008 decree that protects the Ahmadiyah’s right to exist, was then used to support crackdowns across West Java.

The decree allows Ahmadiyah to practice their religion, but opens the group up to penalties if they are accused of spreading their beliefs to mainstream Muslims.

“[The] joint ministerial decree has no legitimate place in our legal system,” said Bonar Tigor Naipospos, deputy chairman of Setara Institute. “Moreover the decree is vague and can result in different interpretations.”

JAI called the decree little more than a government effort to dissolve the religion.

“The government just want to force their opinion and a one-side solution,” Firdaus said. “They’re not ready to provide a real solution. They only want to dissolve Ahmadiyah with the decree.”

That notion, a complete ban on Ahmadiyah Muslims, would likely gain support in the halls of the West Java Governor’s Mansion. West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan once said problems with the Ahmadiyah would stop being a problem once the belief disappeared.

The Setara Institute placed the blame on government inaction.

“It’s the obligation of the government to protect the rights of its citizens and guarantee their freedom to worship,” Bonar said.

A brief timeline of attacks on Ahmadiyah in West Java and Banten

Oct. 25, 2002: The At-Taqwa and Al-Hidayah mosques in Kuningan, West Java, are destroyed by a mob.

2005: A mob attacks an Ahmadiyah village in Neglasari, Cianjur, West Java, damaging three mosques and several homes.

Aug. 19, 2005: The Istiqomah mosque in Sedasari village. Majalengka, West Java, is sealed by the local government following an edict from the from Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI) banning the Ahmadiyah.

2008: The joint ministerial decree banning Ahmadiyah from spreading their beliefs is signed.

2008: The Al Furqon mosque and the Ahmadiyah Islamic school are set ablaze in Parakan Salak, Sukabumi, West Java.

July 27, 2010: The Kuningan Public Order Agency (Satpol PP) seal one mosque and several smaller houses of worship in an anti-Ahmadiyah crackdown.

Oct. 10, 2010: An Ahamdiyah mosque and boarding school are torched by local residents in Cisalada, Bogor, West Java.

December 2010: Members of a local Islamic boarding school rampage through an Ahmadiyah community, destroying a mosque in Warnasari village, Sukabumi.

Feb. 6, 2011: Three Ahamdiyah members were brutally killed in a mob attack in Cikeusik, Banten, by men shouting “God is great” and “Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill Ahmadiyah!” Video of the attack was posted to YouTube, sparking international condemnation and calls for harsh penalties for those involved.

April 2011: Government officials seal the Al-Mubarok mosque in Sindang Barang, Bogor.

July 2011: The Serang District Court sentences 12 people to six months in jail for igniting a conflict that resulted in someone’s death over their roles in the Cikeusik killings. The verdict was called a failure of Indonesia by Ahmadiyah members.

August 2011: Deden Sujana, an Ahmadiyah member from Cikeusik, is jailed for six months for refusing a police order to leave his home the mob killings.

Feb. 2012: Nurhidayah mosque, in Cipeuyeum village, Cianjur, West Java, is destroyed by local residents.

April 2012: Baitul Rahim mosque in Cipakat village, Tasikmalaya, is sealed by local residents.

April 2012: A mob ransack an Ahmadiyah mosque in Singaparna, West Java, hurling Molotov cocktails at the building.

March 2013: The Bekasi Satpol PP seals the Al-Misbah mosque in Pondok Gede, Bekasi, West Java, locking several Ahamdiyah members inside.

July 2013: An-Nasir mosque, in Neglasari, is shuttered by local ulema.

Link

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 23:02   #1377
hoot72
Guerrilla

Link: http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Natio...-decision.aspx

Please take note, the word 'allah' has now officially been copyrighted by muslims in Malaysia...so nobody who is not a muslim is allowed to use the word, say the word or even 'think' the word without insulting a muslim. Any efforts to discuss, debate the issue will be met by acts of stupidity (aka violent threats, protests) and comments from leading muslim politicians in the ruling political party such as "if you don't like the ruling, go back to china/india..."

Retardness know's no boundaries....esp. when it comes to the uneducated.

Muslims..claiming to be moderate but acting like the idiots they can be....as per normal.
hoot72 is offline   Reply With Quote