Old 10-26-2009, 09:31   #1
tagger3327
BANNED USER

Special Ops Question

Yo Bro’s! Quick question. Is there any way to get around actually having to do all that training to be SF? I have been tagging (on an Air Soft team) since I was like 16 and although I hate to brag, I am the team sniper for a reason….I just don’t miss. What kinda stuff do they teach you in SF training anyways? How to eat bugs and make a hooch? I already know that. Is there a way to test out of the training and get right to sniper school?
Although I am maybe a bit young, I have been around the block and know a thing or two about how the world operates and know I can hang with any Spec OPs guy. Heck, I am in such good shape and such a good shot, the Army would probley send me out as a one man wrecking machine doing some top secret shit. Just ask the boys on my tagger team. We have not been defeated yet and I have never been taken out of the game.
Any information that would help me get to SF status quicker than normal would be of a great help. I know there has to be a way. All military’s have like super secret soldiers who whoop ass and take names. I was born for this sort of mission.
Thanks again bros. Keep up the good work man and I will see ya on the battle field. (or maybe not cause you just don’t see great snipers, they see you and then you feel the wrath of their bulletts)
tagger3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:37   #2
longrange1947
Quiet Professional

OK, this is a joke right? TR, TS, Dozer, which one of you planted this little gem.

If, on the outside chance you really meant this post, I would immediately run like hell and never post here again.

Rick B.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing it is great on a hamburger but not so great sticking one up your ass.

Author - Richard.

Experience is what you get right after you need it.

Author unknown.
longrange1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:43   #3
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Rick, I agree...

This is one of the STUPEDEST posts I've ever seen here. In addition, No Profile or intro....

CLOSED and PM sent.

Edit: Thanks whoever moved this...apparently you just beat me to it.

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"

Last edited by Snaquebite; 10-26-2009 at 10:04.
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:05   #4
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagger3327 View Post
Yo Bro’s! Quick question. Is there any way to get around actually having to do all that training to be SF? I have been tagging (on an Air Soft team) since I was like 16 and although I hate to brag, I am the team sniper for a reason….I just don’t miss. What kinda stuff do they teach you in SF training anyways? How to eat bugs and make a hooch? I already know that. Is there a way to test out of the training and get right to sniper school?
Although I am maybe a bit young, I have been around the block and know a thing or two about how the world operates and know I can hang with any Spec OPs guy. Heck, I am in such good shape and such a good shot, the Army would probley send me out as a one man wrecking machine doing some top secret shit. Just ask the boys on my tagger team. We have not been defeated yet and I have never been taken out of the game.
Any information that would help me get to SF status quicker than normal would be of a great help. I know there has to be a way. All military’s have like super secret soldiers who whoop ass and take names. I was born for this sort of mission.
Thanks again bros. Keep up the good work man and I will see ya on the battle field. (or maybe not cause you just don’t see great snipers, they see you and then you feel the wrath of their bulletts)
Seems tagger3327@yahoo.com is an employee of "Alco Capital Resource" cause that's where the IP address is coming from....

Whoa, tagger3327@yahoo.com IP address 205.145.19.20 I sure hope you're not posting stupid airsoft stuff on our boards while you're on the companies time/dime?????

OrgName: Alco Capital Resource
OrgID: ACR-5
Address: 5755 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
City: Norcross
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30092

NetRange: 205.145.0.0 - 205.145.63.255

BAM!

You feel that shot?
Old 10-26-2009, 10:07   #5
Snaquebite
Area Commander

For some reason "Alco Capital Resource " rings a bell...have we been here before?

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:14   #6
Richard
Quiet Professional

Guy must be the deaf, dumb, and blind off-spring of a syphlitic dripping from a gang shag.

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:53   #7
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

"In a related move, Alco announced a new name for its wholly owned leasing company, which will now be called IKON Capital, Inc. IKON Capital, headquartered in Macon, Georgia, was formerly known as Alco Capital Resource. The company provides financing for office equipment leased by IKON locations throughout North America, and manages a lease portfolio in excess of $1 billion. Alco's newly-formed European leasing company will be known as IKON Capital UK."

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:35   #8
Pete
Quiet Professional

His problem..

His problem is that people like him really do think that way.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:41   #9
longrange1947
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
His problem is that people like him really do think that way.
No acutally that is the problem of anyone that he gets up with in the military. He will not listen and he will think he is superman. Thus he will do something stupid that requires a real warrior to risk his ass to save this child's ass.

He needs to wake up now, that the times he was hit by an airsoft pellet means he is dead and so are his buddies. It is not a dam game it is forever.

Joe Walker once said that "Mistakes in combat are unpardonable sins punishable by death." Excuse me Joe if I screwed up the quote, but I think the jest is there. Airsofters and paint ballers do not understand that, they re-cock and try again.

Rick B.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing it is great on a hamburger but not so great sticking one up your ass.

Author - Richard.

Experience is what you get right after you need it.

Author unknown.
longrange1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:42   #10
Richard
Quiet Professional

Yep - we in SF may have our limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

Richard's $.02
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote