Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Comedy Zone

Old 01-12-2022, 12:34   #1
Box
Quiet Professional

Made for TV Movie

I know some of you movie nerds will accuse me of ripping off some random action movie from the 90’s but I can assure you – this is an original plot and not a rip-off of some futuristic dystopian science fiction movie.

The setting:
America’s standing in the global community has been damaged by a series of poorly managed international conflicts; accusations of voter fraud on both sides of the political aisle, much of the planet has become a cultural and socioeconomic mess apparently led by a legion of wealthy elites and pedophiles, and citizens are increasingly being concentrated into growing 'Mega-City' life styles.

Tech giants have invaded peoples personal lives and replaced much of the workforce with mindless automation in the name of “progress” so that more and more people can stay home and collect a universal income under the guise of a government granted “stimulus check”...

The consequence of claiming that automation and universal income is done for the good of the people, the majority of the population is woefully unemployed and fighting out of control inflation. Consequently, the general population has taken up the habit of voting for comically insane politicians that have built careers around convincing people that continuously failing policies are done because “they feel our pain” – society has mindlessly taken to embracing any fashion or craze they encounter as long as it is endorsed by CNN or MSNBC.

Beyond the confines of the wonderfully “successful” Mega-City, lies what people are told is a dangerous, racist, sexist, inhospitable "Cursed Earth" known as “The Fly-Over States of America” (aka- FOSA). CNN, MSNBC, and especially the Resident and Vice-Resident of the United States have successfully characterized the FOSA as a radioactive desert populated by outlaws and mutants.

Much of the remaining world's geography is somewhat vague, with most national governments being administered by thieves, pimps, whores, and pedophiles - all nicely dressed in expensive designer outfits. Much of Mega-City's population lives in gigantic towers known as “projects”- each holding some 50,000 loyal subjects. Each “PROJECT” is named after some historical person or TV character, usually associated with some degree of community organizing or activism levied against the previous (and allegedly evil) political regimes...

In this wonderful Mega-City, unelected bureaucrats act as police, judge, jury, and executioners. Capital punishment in Mega-City is rarely used as an official policy, even though deaths while resisting arrest are somewhat commonplace. Bureaucrats, once appointed, can be Field Bureaucrats, Administrative Bureaucrats, or Office-based Bureaucrats. The Justice Department is responsible not only for law enforcement, but has also become the unofficial executive branch of the government through the manipulation of the wildly successful “Field Bureaucrat” system.

Since the global economy was devastated during a mysterious pandemic caused by a former president known only as ‘President For T. Five’ much of middle America was turned into an economic wasteland. The Bureaucrats became the ruling class, with ordinary citizens having no relevant impact or participation in government. One Bureaucrat, Anthony Saint-Fauci, was given the job of “Americas Doctor” and thus, the reign of terror against free thinkers was launched with the full support of billionaire activists and corrupt politicians as well as new outlets like CNN and MSDNC.

The Bureaucrat System quickly spread world-wide, with various super-cities possessing similar methods of law enforcement. As such this political model has become the most common form of government on Earth, with only a few small areas practicing decent, moral, rule of law.

The corrupt Resident and trusty sidekick went about the business of using the Bureaucrat System to destroy order - encourage fiery and and destructive “peaceful protests” - cultivate a panic stricken public - and increase the sales of medications for erectile dysfunction and male pattern baldness.
Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci was quickly appointed to help drive this effort.

Anthony Saint-Fauci was given indirect control of the CDC, Mega-City's highest governing body below the actual Resident of the United States. Very few Americans dared to even question Anthony Saint-Fauci, much less actually challenge him in court. One of these people was a Hillbilly-Doctor-Turned-Politician from deep inside the Fly-Over States of America named Rando Paulaghetti. Rando Paulaghetti’s tough demeanor and medical knowledge seemed to be a good combination for doing battle against a tough Bureaucrat like Anthony Saint-Fauci. Saint-Fauci was an incredibly intelligent, shrewd, and manipulative Bureaucrat that had mastered the art of gaslighting and even though he was armed with the power of the JustUs department and it's newly found "Division of Special Science” - Rando Paulaghetti was about to open a Family Sized Bucket of Kentucky Fried whoopass on Saint Fauci. Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti was sick and tired of St Fauci’s bullshit...
SICK.AND.TIRED.
...and he wasn’t going to quit until that fucker was extra-crispy!

My Made-for-TV-movie opens in the middle of the “Pandemic Vaccine War Tribunals” of 2095.
After 75 years of “immunity” – information was released that suggests ‘Big-Pharm’ exploited political corruption and social panic to make billions of dollars in profit selling 'free vaccinations'. After a cursory review of the documents, in addition to recent press statements by the Chinese owned, Health of the World Organization, data suggests that the only people that actually gained “immunity” during the Vaccine Wars of the late 2020’s were Pharmaceutical companies and their pay-rolled Political Corps.

Fade in on Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti, questioning famed Bureaucrat, Anthony Saint-Fauci about his role in the Vaccine Wars of the late 2020’s...

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: Sir, tell us about your role in the gain of function research.

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: All of these things you see here are tools of science. The masks, the vaccines, the boosters... At the end of the day when you're all alone in the dark, the only thing that counts... is this: the science.

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: What in the royal fuck are you talking about? That is not what I asked. Please just answer the question.

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: For most of Americans, there's only death in the streets – all because of that pandemic of the unvaccinated. The Resident and Vice Resident tried to warn you – but you rebelled against the science. For the few of us that survive to old age, the proud loneliness of the “Long Walk” as we wear our masks in front of the cameras and boldly violate mask mandates and social distancing guidelines when we think the cameras are turned off, ...
A walk that every Bureaucrat must take...
outside these city walls...
into the unknown of the Cursed Earth...
and there, spend your last remaining days...
taking science to the scienceless.
This is what it means to be a Bureaucrat. This is the commitment l expect from ALL Bureaucrats.

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: For fuck sake - Please just answer the question.

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: SCIENCE !!!

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: Sir, earlier this year you said that...

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: SCIENCE !!!

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: Sir, let me finish my questio...

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID IS A LIE, PARLIAMENTARIAN PAULAGHETTI !!!

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti
: Sir, the Council has proof that you repeatedly contradicted yourself. There are literally TV broadcasts where you have contradicted your own science. There is irrefutable proof. This is a full tribunal, and you need to answer these questions.

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: I AM SCIENCE !

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: Sir, enough of the deflecting and theatrics – the facts will come out at the tribunal. The video you have just seen is prima facie evidence that the defendant is guilty as charged.

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: The video is inadmissible. I am science.

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: Describe the process of this genetic research you have been accused of funding...

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: It is coded to the personal D.N.A. of the Bureaucrat conducting the research via skin contact with the lab implements – it’s fail-safe.

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: ...and the DNA digital signature is obtained directly from your medical files?

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: Science.

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: ...and the DNA digital signature is upgraded automatically every time you send an email.

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: Science?

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: Sir, we did a computer check – your digital thumbprint is all over the place. You were in charge of the system. You directed the funding. You even posed with a “Fire Fauci” computer printout that was meme’ed and has since gone viral...

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: Gone Viral ???

Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti: Happy coincidence, but yes, it has gone viral.

Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci: lt's a lie ! The evidence has been falsified.
lt's impossible!
l never broke the law!
I AM THE SCIENCE !!!

Fade to black – cue the public service announcement from the Pfizer Division of the Food and Drug Administration...
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 01-12-2022 at 12:56.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 12:36   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

I have already cleared space on my mantle for the list of Emmy Awards I am going to win for this movie: Outstanding Television Movie, Outstanding Directing, Outstanding Lead Actor (since I am planning to play the role of fictitious Parliamentarian Rando Paulaghetti), Outstanding Contemporary Costumes, Outstanding Contemporary Hair-styling (those of you that know me can attest to my ruggedly good looks and timeless grooming standards), Outstanding Prosthetic Makeup (when you watch the movie, you will think that Bureaucrat Anthony Saint-Fauci’s nose is real – it’s a fake nose – besides nobody could ever have a real nose looking that fucked up).
Most importantly, and the one that will be closest to my heart is the Emmy for Best Original Script.

My stock is rising bitches.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Last edited by Box; 01-12-2022 at 13:00.
Old 01-12-2022, 12:40   #3
rsdengler
Area Commander

It's just beautiful, just beautiful...as I wipe a tear...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 13:55   #4
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Is this based on a “True Story”, it sure has the makings of one. I’m sure there will be a disclaimer at the end of the credits where any names, places, or events are purely coincidental and not intended to be associated with anyone living (in the) past, present or in the future.

“Box” office smash! Should become the largest gross(ing) movie of all time. Even beating out “Spider-Man - “Coming Home”

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 15:54   #5
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Is this based on a “True Story”, it sure has the makings of one.
Since you brought it up:

Ladies and gentlemen: the story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

This is the city – Mega-City USA. I post sarcastic threads here. My name is Box. I carry a grudge.