Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 02-06-2017, 16:27   #61
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
The radical left's cries of "fascists" in regards to those of us who do not hold their belief systems is really pissing me off. My father fought in WW2 - across north Africa, into Sicily and Italy, then Europe. He went into battle against real fascism. That today he would be labeled a fascist for his love of this country and the ideals we hold is maddening.
What many need to wrap their head around is this: They HATE you. This is a zero-sum game for them; there is no acceptable outcome for them other than you are nulled out. Period.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 17:13   #62
atticus finch
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guymullins View Post
This article is by an interesting person. He was at one time a Communist academic, both in South Africa and Britain. He now lives in South Africa and has seen what his old ideas have brought to the country. He has now become a political realist and I admire his knack of summarising a complex subject and seeing through the BS on both sides of an argument. I would be interested on your views on the accuracy of the views voiced here.
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/opinion...se-about-trump
The institutions are spread wide, but thin. Lose the $ for the institutions and/or lose the appearance of credibility, they are finished.

Berkeley / Milo just started that process.

Another weakness of the left has yet to surface, the jury, that will come at some point depending on how far the left takes the violence.

The left escalates the violence from this point? Good luck finding a jury to convict an ordinary citizen for use-of-force.
When the left finds out we can engage the bonafide use-of-force without fear of the legal system, everything changes.....
I saw this first-hand in LA in `92.
atticus finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 18:01   #63
ddoering
Quiet Professional

I think we are entering a period similar to the post WW1 period in Germany. Call it the American Freicorp Period. The left only understands violence. Sooner or later they will push it and receive a reaction that they will regret.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:39   #64
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
....Let’s designate a day on which no one (that is, anyone who can do so without being fired) goes to work, a day when no one shops or spends money, a day on which we truly make our economic and political power felt, a day when we make it clear: how many of us there are, how strong and committed we are, how much we can accomplish....
I think this is a wonderful idea, truly brilliant. And in turn, on the same day, let's have the federal government stop the payment of every person on welfare.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 07:20   #65
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
I think this is a wonderful idea, truly brilliant. And in turn, on the same day, let's have the federal government stop the payment of every person on welfare.
Ha, I am all for that......and have them stop paying our Congress and Senate as well.

Rita

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:06   #66
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Just to be clear that was the view from Guardian author Francine Prose in post #6 ...I on the other hand advocate for a paid take your family to the range day.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:14   #67
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
What many need to wrap their head around is this: They HATE you. This is a zero-sum game for them; there is no acceptable outcome for them other than you are nulled out. Period.
Let them HATE!

The only inclusive and tolerant people I know genuinely believe in the ideals this country was founded on.

The ignorance of the Left on display and perpetrated by the Left-wing media will continue to isolate and ultimately destroy them.

They cannot survive without the financial support of the hard working Americans that send their children off to these brainwashing institutions that are making themselves the targets of discrimination and violence.

Mizzu lost an estimated $35M in enrollment fees after last year. (I read that somewhere)

Our psyop campaign needs to point out that George Soros is and was a Nazi sympathizer and a traitor to his own people during WW2 and that he and his ilk have led to the deaths of many more immigrants than anything the US has been responsible for. He should be their poster child for intolerance and slavery.

The DOJ needs to go after him and the Clinton Foundation using all available resources to tie the whole affair together. This (JMHO) will shine a light on 9/11/01 the Saudis and collusion of several political families dating back to the post Eisenhower period. I'm generally not a conspiracy theorist but I also don't think things are as black and white as we've been told beginning with the assassination of JFK. Everything happens for a reason - circumstance - and consequence - are what follows.

Unfortunately this will be a generational struggle if not as some are saying Civil War II followed by 'reconstruction' established by the victors.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 13:07   #68
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Let them HATE!
I agree; their emotional state bothers me not one whit. My point is that they're not to be reasoned with - just win, because they have been the ones historically to have people kneeling before the ditch.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 13:12   #69
Sohei
Area Commander

Many of them - if not most - are herd animals and scared to act on their own. There is a reason that many of us refer to them as sheep. Sheep are truly pathetic little creatures who can't even truly find strength within the herd.

There is a percentage of them that will or could lash out, but IMO, that percentage isn't that high when they are confronted by the lions that won't cower in their presence.

As ODNT stated, "Let them hate." Their idiocy hasn't changed my life in the slightest.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 13:24   #70
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Just to be clear that was the view from Guardian author Francine Prose in post #6 ...I on the other hand advocate for a paid take your family to the range day.
Sorry Tony...I should have been more specific when I cut and pasted from your post.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 13:33   #71
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
I agree; their emotional state bothers me not one whit. My point is that they're not to be reasoned with - just win, because they have been the ones historically to have people kneeling before the ditch.
You are so correct, except I get emotional; but what bothers me the most about them is that you are the guys who have sacrificed so much for this country. They continue to show no respect towards our men and women in the military. It makes my blood boil when I hear/and see these people do and say such asinine things. I am honored to know such great men (and women) as yourselves and I am deeply committed to offer my respect, and my support for all of you who deserve so much more. Rita

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita

Last edited by rsdengler; 02-07-2017 at 13:44.
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 14:46   #72
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Sorry Tony...I should have been more specific when I cut and pasted from your post.
No worries.

I've been thinking...8 hours paid leave might be a little much...so fielders choice...5.56 hours paid or 7.62 hours of comp time.

And, while we are at it...how about sanctuary ranges...you can shoot at targets depicting anything you want.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 17:50   #73
VVVV

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
Spoiled, selfish, non-sacrificing baby
You nailed it...the perfect description...of Donald Trump.
Old 02-07-2017, 18:33   #74
Airbornelawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge2 View Post
Sheep are truly pathetic little creatures who can't even truly find strength within the herd.
Some sheep resent your remarks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06399.jpg (109.9 KB, 111 views)
Airbornelawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:12   #75
Guymullins
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbornelawyer View Post
Some sheep resent your remarks
Oh my goodness. Blackface! Thats a hate crime in my country.
Guymullins is offline   Reply With Quote