Old 10-27-2009, 23:00   #1
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Goodby Malmo, Sweden

Video here.

{UPDATE 8/5/15: The above link is no longer active. An article about this issue and with a link to a video by CBN can be found here: Link}

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev

Last edited by SF-TX; 08-05-2015 at 16:59.
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 23:12   #2
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Sweden: Anti Israel Protest At Tennis Match

Violent protests in Malmo Sweden against tennis match with Israeli participants

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
Old 10-28-2009, 09:15   #3
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Sweden deserves all it will eventually receive from its Muslims friends as soon as they take over their country.......

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 20:50   #4
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Jews leaving Swedish city because of attacks by Muslims

Jews leaving Swedish city because of attacks by Muslims

The lead paragraph in this Telegraph article says that Sweden's reputation as a tolerant, liberal nation is suffering -- as if Swedes have suddenly become anti-Semitic. But when you read down into the article a bit, you see that it is actually Muslim immigrants who are responsible for the anti-Semitic attacks. So the problem is that Swedes have been too tolerant and liberal, in tolerating the planting and proliferation of a hateful, supremacist, and anti-Semitic ideology on Swedish soil.

"Jews leave Swedish city after sharp rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes," by Nick Meo in the Telegraph, February 21 (thanks to all who sent this in):

Sweden's reputation as a tolerant, liberal nation is being threatened by a steep rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes in the city of Malmo.

When she first arrived in Sweden after her rescue from a Nazi concentration camp, Judith Popinski was treated with great kindness.

She raised a family in the city of Malmo, and for the next six decades lived happily in her adopted homeland - until last year.

In 2009, a chapel serving the city's 700-strong Jewish community was set ablaze. Jewish cemeteries were repeatedly desecrated, worshippers were abused on their way home from prayer, and "Hitler" was mockingly chanted in the streets by masked men.

"I never thought I would see this hatred again in my lifetime, not in Sweden anyway," Mrs Popinski told The Sunday Telegraph.

"This new hatred comes from Muslim immigrants. The Jewish people are afraid now."

This article matter-of-factly notes that real neo-Nazis are allied with jihadis, contrary to the Leftist/Charles Johnson myth that neo-Nazis are anti-jihad:

Malmo's Jews, however, do not just point the finger at bigoted Muslims and their fellow racists in the country's Neo-Nazi fringe. They also accuse Ilmar Reepalu, the Left-wing mayor who has been in power for 15 years, of failing to protect them.

Of course. Why should he protect them from a threat he refuses to acknowledge exists?

Mr Reepalu, who is blamed for lax policing, is at the centre of a growing controversy for saying that what the Jews perceive as naked anti-Semitism is in fact just a sad, but understandable consequence of Israeli policy in the Middle East.

While his views are far from unusual on the European liberal-left, which is often accused of a pro-Palestinian bias, his Jewish critics say they encourage young Muslim hotheads to abuse and harass them.

The future looks so bleak that by one estimate, around 30 Jewish families have already left for Stockholm, England or Israel, and more are preparing to go.

With its young people planning new lives elsewhere, the remaining Jewish households, many of whom are made up of Holocaust survivors and their descendants, fear they will soon be gone altogether. Mrs Popinski, an 86-year-old widow, said she has even encountered hostility when invited to talk about the Holocaust in schools.

"Muslim schoolchildren often ignore me now when I talk about my experiences in the camps," she said. "It is because of what their parents tell them about Jews. The hatreds of the Middle East have come to Malmo. Schools in Muslim areas of the city simply won't invite Holocaust survivors to speak any more."

Hate crimes, mainly directed against Jews, doubled last year with Malmo's police recording 79 incidents and admitting that far more probably went unreported. As of yet, no direct attacks on people have been recorded but many Jews believe it is only a matter of time in the current climate.

The city's synagogue has guards and rocket-proof glass in the windows, while the Jewish kindergarten can only be reached through thick steel security doors.[...]

Muslims are now estimated to make up about a fifth of Malmo's population of nearly 300,000.

"This new hatred from a group 40,000-strong is focused on a small group of Jews," Mrs Popinski said, speaking in a sitting room filled with paintings and Persian carpets.

"Some Swedish politicians are letting them do it, including the mayor. Of course the Muslims have more votes than the Jews."

The worst incident was last year during Israel's brief war in Gaza, when a small demonstration in favour of Israel was attacked by a screaming mob of Arabs and Swedish leftists, who threw bottles and firecrackers as the police looked on.

"I haven't seen hatred like that for decades," Mrs Popinski said. "It reminded me of what I saw in my youth. Jews feel vulnerable here now." [...]

The mayor insisted to The Sunday Telegraph that he was opposed to anti-Semitism, but added: "I believe these are anti-Israel attacks, connected to the war in Gaza.

"We want Malmo to be cosmopolitan and safe for everybody and we have taken action. I have started a dialogue forum. There haven't been any attacks on Jewish people, and if Jews from the city want to move to Israel that is not a matter for Malmo." [...]

Mr Eilenberg said he and his wife considered moving to Stockholm where Jews feel safer than in Malmo. "But we decided not to because in five years time I think it will be just as bad there," he said.

"This is happening all over Europe. I have cousins who are leaving their homes in Amsterdam and France for the same reason as me."...

Cue the obligatory mainstream media moral equivalence -- but as you read this, remember that Muslims are not leaving Sweden because of hate crimes, Jews are:

Malmo's Jews are not the only ones to suffer hate crimes.

At the city's Islamic Centre, the director Bejzat Becirov pointed out a bullet hole in the window behind the main reception desk.

Mr Becirov, who arrived in 1962 from the former Yugoslavia, said that windows were regularly smashed, pig's heads had been left outside the mosque, and outbuildings burnt down - probably the acts of Neo-Nazis who have also baited Jews in the past.

He said that the harassment of Jews by some young Muslims was "embarrassing" to his community. Many of them are unemployed and confined to life on bleak estates where the Scandinavian dream of prosperity and equality seemed far away.

For many of Malmo's white Swedish population, meanwhile, the racial problems are bewildering after years of liberal immigration policies....

If Swedish elites had allowed for realistic education about Islam instead of spreading soothing Religion of Peace™ lies while Muslim immigrants poured into Sweden, no one would be surprised.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/je...y-muslims.html

Old 08-05-2015, 16:52   #5
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Apparently, there have been at least ten grenade attacks since April, 2015 in Malmo, Sweden. Not a word from the mainstream media. Wouldn't want the 'people' to get the 'wrong' impression of multiculturalism, or more specifically, Muslim immigrants.

Quote:
...Grenade attacks in multicultural paradise Malmö are now so commonplace the English-speaking media has all but stopped bothering to report them. Compounding the apparent disinterest in the descent of beautiful, historic Malmö into a third-world ghetto where native Swedes are very nearly in the minority, is a striking dearth of facts about what is actually going on there.
Malmo Bomb

Malmö police station and court after a bomb attack in December

We know the grenade attacks are a regular occurrence – there have been four this past week and at least ten since April. They come in addition to the regular shootings, stabbings, and arson attacks that are apparently so commonplace they don’t make the English papers at all...

...Don’t be fooled, for all its friendly press the Swedish orthodoxy is one of the most suffocating, and strongly upheld belief systems in the world. Until very recently, even questioning the doctrine of mass immigration would lead to total social exclusion.

Yet despite this, the tide is turning – slowly.

A number of shocking recent cases in Malmö and elsewhere go some way to explain the sudden and silent rise of Sweden’s new right-wing. The abduction and week-long gang rape ordeal of a young Swedish woman by a gang of Afghan men – who couldn’t even speak Swedish – should be enough to challenge the preconceptions of even the most dedicated multiculturalist...

Link

Old 08-05-2015, 19:25   #6
mark46th
Quiet Professional

I have a friend from Norway- I asked him about the Vikings country by country. He said the true vikings came from Norway and Denmark. The Swedes were farmers.
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 10:24   #7
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark46th View Post
I have a friend from Norway- I asked him about the Vikings country by country. He said the true vikings came from Norway and Denmark. The Swedes were farmers.
And now they become the sheep.

In 100 years the mooselms will be in charge of Sweden and when that happens they will destroy every bit of Swedish history and culture.

Enjoy the muslim immigration!

(Oh yeah, same thing is happing here......cept the grenades)
Old 08-06-2015, 10:35   #8
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Sweden's reputation as a tolerant, liberal nation is suffering
"Tolerance of evil is criminal" [Terrance Mann]
Old 08-06-2015, 13:27   #9
Flagg
Area Commander

Sweden possessed an incredibly capable military utilising an enviable level of home grown military technology and capability for such a small country, including some real bleeding edge technology/capability.

With some quiet US technological support, Sweden was able to maintain its security and independence(but clear western alignment) during the Cold War.

All completely wasted and ruined by disaster pus immigration and dogooderism policy.

It's like seeing a popular world class athlete with a "meth mugshot" years later.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote