Old 10-05-2021, 09:56   #1831
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
When are we going to achieve herd intelligence?
Ugh...We have fallen off that cliff a long time ago. I'm just waiting for the Asteroid to hit...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita

Last edited by rsdengler; 10-05-2021 at 17:35.
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 10:52   #1832
Badger52
Area Commander

Thinking of Rita (and a few others here) when I read over this quickly.

Besides my feeling that the DoJ is a Chatty-Cathy and will say whatever's needed when the string is pulled, the language (wonderful word "forthcoming guidance") indicates that the directions aren't all printed on the same box.

Starting the "you will begin complying" clock before a procedure is out for requesting exemption gets my attention for starters. Besides being staffed with some real Napoleon-wannabes, those folks are some kind of operationally incompetent. Or is there a new paragraph being added to OPORDs nowadays that just says "oops, we're mulling this over" ?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 17:44   #1833
rsdengler
Area Commander

Blah, my work wants us to register on this health site, if not the old long Q-Tip up the nose every week. Talk about being unmotivated to go to work everyday. Plus we have to wear a damn mask, they just won’t stop with this BS.

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 10-05-2021, 18:22   #1834
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
Blah, my work wants us to register on this health site, if not the old long Q-Tip up the nose every week.
PITA for them too, so there's that.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 10-05-2021, 19:10   #1835
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Blah, my work wants us to register on this health site, if not the old long Q-Tip up the nose every week. Talk about being unmotivated to go to work everyday. Plus we have to wear a damn mask, they just won’t stop with this BS.
"They" are relying on people becoming too unmotivated to go to work every day.
That is how they get one step closer to universal income and total control over the life of the common peasant.

What Cloward Piven failed to think through was - once everyone is at home - collecting their universal income and free health care...

who is manufacturing life little luxuries ?
you know - things like food and clothing and shelter ?

As long as you are free to vote for whatever corrupt democrat suits your fancy - everything will work out juuuuust fine.

It wont be long till they figure out how to tax everything including those long walks in the tall grass.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 22:25   #1836
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
When half the country voted for, and put their trust in, a man who says the smartest man he knows is a guy discharged from the Navy for using cocaine, forgot his crack pipe in a rental car, slept with his brother's widow, fathered a child with a stripper, and lost three laptops with shady contents, you know we're devolving at an astronomical rate.

Come on, 'murica. Pull your head out of your, you know, the thing...

No, they didn't vote for him. Over 22 million more votes in this election than any election in history. Both the winning and losing candidate, the incumbent, got more votes that any winning candidate in history. It's not statistically possible. Trump won by such a large margin that the cheating became easily evident:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vote Totals - 2004-2020.jpg (86.2 KB, 23 views)

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 01:12   #1837
bubba
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
No, they didn't vote for him. Over 22 million more votes in this election than any election in history. Both the winning and losing candidate, the incumbent, got more votes that any winning candidate in history. It's not statistically possible. Trump won by such a large margin that the cheating became easily evident:
PSM, these numbers are the ONLY evidence needed. I’ve been using these numbers to anyone and everyone who even thinks that somehow ole’ joe won…. Ain’t no f’n way he got 12 MILLION more votes than BHO…. Just isn’t even possible! But hey, common sense isn’t…..

On a more realistic note, I’m beginning to think the dims didn’t actually think they’d get away with it. More likely scenario is they wanted another Bush v. Gore type of cudgel to use against DJT for his 2nd term since “Russia” was proven B.S. Now, the real fun can begin when they try to convince the country that what happened over ole’ joe’s term didn’t happen or that somehow it was “orange man’s” fault….. yeah, single digit approval numbers by 2023…. Let’s just see how this goes….
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 01:45   #1838
Requiem
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
No, they didn't vote for him.
I shoulda used a pink font for that. We all know the houseplant in the White House couldn't win an election fair and square.

Thanks for the visual aid - the fraud becomes quite obvious when put in perspective with the other elections.

S.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:59   #1839
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohei View Post
I don’t suspect that the industry has been hurt by the amount of people killed by the virus as much as it is the amount of people being paid by the government “not” to work. They do it to keep the people dependent on Uncle Sam rather than them having to “earn” a living. Just the government’s way of killing small businesses.
I apologize my sarcasm didn't show through. I know the virus didn't kill people off anymore than a bad flu season. I also know people aren't working so evidently they must be on the free ride from Uncle Sam or some other means of existence I am unaware of.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 02:03   #1840
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

I've been given 2 different dates by my company so far (.gov contractor). Not sure which one to go with and the final date comes down to if you are taking the one time hit of J&J.
Working up my religious exemption right now and see how far that rides.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 05:31   #1841
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
Working up my religious exemption right now and see how far that rides.
If Christian-oriented, sample work, heavily referenced, in an article over at The Captain's Journal. Also available as a downloadable PDF in the article. I have no affiliation to site or author.

Old 10-06-2021, 07:28   #1842
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
"They" are relying on people becoming too unmotivated to go to work every day.
That is how they get one step closer to universal income and total control over the life of the common peasant.

What Cloward Piven failed to think through was - once everyone is at home - collecting their universal income and free health care...

who is manufacturing life little luxuries ?
you know - things like food and clothing and shelter ?

As long as you are free to vote for whatever corrupt democrat suits your fancy - everything will work out juuuuust fine.

It wont be long till they figure out how to tax everything including those long walks in the tall grass.

I'm just not motivated to drive into work, lol I think I'll work from home until they lift the mask mandate.

They will soon tax how many times we go #1 and #2...These people suck, I mean really suck the big one. Lol, I heard on the news that France thinks we are now too woke as a Nation. Can you imagine, France saying that? My gosh we are now closer to becoming the new world order of a authoritarian state. Gosh, get me off this ship...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 10-06-2021, 07:34   #1843
Sohei
Area Commander

We are quickly destroying ourselves from within. I suspect we can only slow the spiral of destruction down rather than stop it at this point. I do fear for this nation.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 07:37   #1844
Sohei
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
I apologize my sarcasm didn't show through. I know the virus didn't kill people off anymore than a bad flu season. I also know people aren't working so evidently they must be on the free ride from Uncle Sam or some other means of existence I am unaware of.
No apologies necessary, Brother. I should have known you were being rhetorical.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 09:00   #1845
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Lol, I heard on the news that France thinks we are now too woke as a Nation. Can you imagine, France saying that?
France has spent 3 months filling the streets with some really angry folks; the US of A not so much.