Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 11-12-2021, 15:47   #31
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Don’t forget “candidate” Joe called him a white supremacist as well. Because you know we support facts over truth. And facts are like science until it’s been disputed or disproven by other facts.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 19:56   #32
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
I keep visualizing this prosecutor in an SS uniform.
No kidding. Right out of central casting isn't he?

After today, I'm really concerned. I know he talked about it with his lawyers but I wish Kyle had not concurred to the availability of a lesser charge on a couple of the counts. To me (and IANAL even in nightmares) it's just cutting slack to Herr Oberst Binger as well as the jury. If they can't reach the high bar of the initial charges that the pissant filed within 48 hours with no evidence or research they now have an opportunity to say "well, we can do 2nd degree this or that and not get our houses burned by BLM." And the little tyrant gets a "win." Maybe some barrister can 'splain it to me (I understand lesser sentence and all that). I'd have preferred that he make them climb ALL the way up the mountain on the evidence and if they can't get there then Kyle walks, 'F' you.

This trial and the way it's gone is not just about Kyle. It's about reminding you all not to resist when their street thugs come through your area to burn, loot, vandalise and assault anyone they want with impunity. They don't like this Operation PUSHBACK krap.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 20:13   #33
EricV
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
No kidding. Right out of central casting isn't he?

After today, I'm really concerned. I know he talked about it with his lawyers but I wish Kyle had not concurred to the availability of a lesser charge on a couple of the counts. To me (and IANAL even in nightmares) it's just cutting slack to Herr Oberst Binger as well as the jury. If they can't reach the high bar of the initial charges that the pissant filed within 48 hours with no evidence or research they now have an opportunity to say "well, we can do 2nd degree this or that and not get our houses burned by BLM." And the little tyrant gets a "win." Maybe some barrister can 'splain it to me (I understand lesser sentence and all that). I'd have preferred that he make them climb ALL the way up the mountain on the evidence and if they can't get there then Kyle walks, 'F' you.

This trial and the way it's gone is not just about Kyle. It's about reminding you all not to resist when their street thugs come through your area to burn, loot, vandalise and assault anyone they want with impunity. They don't like this Operation PUSHBACK krap.

Concur. I think he would do better on appeal that way if found guilty. But what do I know, I ain't a lawyer.
Old 11-12-2021, 21:32   #34
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

From Badger52:

"This trial and the way it's gone is not just about Kyle. It's about reminding you all not to resist when their street thugs come through your area to burn, loot, vandalise and assault anyone they want with impunity. They don't like this Operation PUSHBACK krap."

That is exactly what this "trial" is all about.
Old 11-13-2021, 01:39   #35
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

That “kid” at 17 has more courage, intelligence and integrity than that spineless ADA will every have in his lifetime. He also has mad weapons handling skills more than many a seasoned Infantrymen will ever attain with years of training. I so hope and pray this weekend that the jury “not of his peers” sees fit to acquit him of these atrocious and unfounded charges and to send a clear message to all the future wannabe rioters, looters and criminals that, “we the people” control our destiny and we will not be denied!

After that I hope Mr. Rittenhouse, takes a lesson from young Mr. Sandman and sues the living shit out of every media pundit and the President of the United States of America for slander and defamation!

God Bless the USA!

Home of the Free and land of the Brave! Our Constitution made us equal long before the Civil Rights Act, an AR-15 makes us all even more equal.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 08:48   #36
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Doesn’t seem to understand weapon handling.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/15/distri...-was-pathetic/
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 09:15   #37
Box
Quiet Professional

Proper weapon handling has nothing to do with justice. The jury needs to be afraid of that black stick wielded by the 17-year old facing charges in Kenosha so they can return the approved social justice verdict.

...maybe they'll make him live in a neighborhood with less trees than a normal white neighborhood - or even worse, they'll make him live in a neighborhood where the school buses don't fit under the racist bridge network so that he can't go to the bridge. Rittenhouse needs to have his privilege checked.

The Routine Crimes Unit
would be up to their elbows in the arrest records of prosecution witnesses while trying to investigate this mess.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 17:16   #38
Paslode
Area Commander

The Just-US system as a whole has become a complete farce
Old 11-17-2021, 19:25   #39
Badger52
Area Commander

Defense has asked for another mistrial, motion filed with the Judge. This is over the high-res version of the drone video that the DA trotted out after the muddy version had been used by the Defense, but didn't come out until after time had passed to submit new evidence & the Defense didn't see or know about it till 2 days before closing arguments.

Judge has said he's going to hold onto their motion until the jury requests the video, as they are reviewing the videos presented in the case.

Stinky mayo jar left out in the sun is how the DA's office is viewed right now.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 11-17-2021, 22:32   #40
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

I think that it would be highly unlikely that someone could screw things up this badly through incompetence.

Maybe they deliberately have made the likelihood of acquittal or dismissal because they knew Rittenhouse was merely justifiably defending himself against lethal force and had to go through the motions for the angry leftist sector of the community at large.

Where is a Roguish Lawyer when you need one?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 06:04   #41
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
I think that it would be highly unlikely that someone could screw things up this badly through incompetence.

Maybe they deliberately have made the likelihood of acquittal or dismissal because they knew Rittenhouse was merely justifiably defending himself against lethal force and had to go through the motions for the angry leftist sector of the community at large.

TR
Agreed,, but why?

1) the DA is truly incompetent and doesn't know how to graciously exit

2) the DA is actively creating the back-story to encourage new BLM & AITFA riots

3) the DA is doing what he's been told and expects to be made the fall guy, after which he becomes a Hero Progressive and gets elected state congress critter.

Any of these causes will allow Biden's DoJ to come in heavy and prosecute a litany of petty federal hate crimes,, claim hero status,, while watching Kenosha burn to the ground..

Call me old fashion, but all I see is Lose-Lose

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 06:11   #42
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
Agreed,, but why?
At the first incident (well, first 2 actually) he was specifically accused by the Defense team of trying to provoke a mistrial because their case was weak & they were ill-prepared (after 14 months). Rationale obviously is to get another swing at the ball. The Judge seemed to feel the same way but held short of making the direct accusation during the 2 occasions at which he chewed the ADA's ass, without jury present (but on TV).

Old 11-18-2021, 06:39   #43
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post

TR
That crossed my mind. However if that is the case it is still two black eyes for the justice system because they are tip toeing around in an attempt to appease an angry mob which cannot be appeased. And while this is going on the angry mob is making overt threats to a judge and jury without any consequence, yet the FBI can find the time to round up any 1/6 Peaseful Protest participant with no problem and sick the counter terrorism unit on Parents objecting to CRT being taught in schools. Wisconsin Gov. Tony Ever's appears to be using Terry McAuliffe's Charlottesville Playbook by having NG Troops on stand by instead of making their presence known before things go hot.

During Kenosha 2020 there were around 275 arrests, many or most were from outside Kenosha. A couple rubes from the 417 Second Amendment Militia made headlines when a "Tip" lead the FBI to them. Yet there are never any 'Tips' that lead the FBI to thwart BLM/ANTIFA from razing a city.

FBI Director Chris Wray says ANTIFA is an ideology, not an organization. Yet they seems to organize for acts of violence on a regular basis. Hell, they even have a mobile-teria named Riot Kitchen "a Seattle-based volunteer organization that provides food to people at major protests".

No justice, no peace....Divide and Conquer .
Old 11-18-2021, 07:24   #44
Sohei
Area Commander

District Attorney's are first and foremost politicians that make political decisions - *justice* has nothing to do with them. This was a political prosecution and my hope is that the entire prosecutor's office would be shunned for their kowtowing to fear and public opinion. But, that isn't going to happen.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 07:39   #45
Remington Raidr
Guerrilla

I know Gravley

he is unethical.
Remington Raidr is offline   Reply With Quote