Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 04-01-2023, 01:46   #31
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

The current political tensions would present an ideal situation for a false flag.
Such an event could then be used to justify extreme actions to protect against another “insurrection”…
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 04:33   #32
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
The current political tensions would present an ideal situation for a false flag.
Such an event could then be used to justify extreme actions to protect against another “insurrection”…
Agreed, but hope not :[

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 05:39   #33
bubba
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Badger52

Agreed.

But this situation, as it progresses into arrest and the long social media trial will increase the divide. There is no doubt in my mind, that there are those who lack the mental and emotional discipline, will act out in a violent manner, attacking their fellow Americans for whom they support, rather than those who have wrought this destruction upon us.

When that happens it will cascade. My hope is that we remain calm in the turmoil, focusing the aperture on those deserving of a true Biblical reckoning.

It will remain calm. “Cooler heads” are prevailing. The opening day of Major League Baseball was Thursday. The NBA Playoffs start on the 15th of April (so about 2-weeks). And let’s not forget NASCAR is in full swing throughout the summer.

The “aggrieved class” may make some noise, the “morally righteous” may jump up and down on TV, and the clowns in the capital will do all they can to ensure they have a job come Christmas, but the ~85-90% of a-ME-rikans are more worried about “Owe My Balls” and “Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator” (it’s got more molecules and is what plants crave).

No. One. Cares.

GOOD!

WE. ARE. FAT.

WE. ARE. SAFE.

WE. ARE. FREE.

The morons who are televising this mess are only trying to up their viewership to sell more shit.

If you are tired of seeing this crap, stop fucking watching it and start watching something productive.

I’ve been watching videos of a guy on a power mulcher mowing crazy yards for old people, old episodes of hoarders, and every now and then, I’ll watch a gun video……

Happy Saturday
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 06:24   #34
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
If they've thought about it at all they're probably glad that the national Capitol isn't physically located more in the center of the country. Logistically, getting to it would be much easier for the peasants, the better to throw a tailgate party with the proper accoutrements.

I'll wager there's already a DHS threat assessment for 19 April.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 09:26   #35
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer View Post
We are on a very dangerous path and it is going to get harder and harder to do something about it because the schools, the press, and Hollywood are controlled by Marxists who are focused intently on indoctrination. The regulatory agencies are out of control doing un-American things without Congressional authorization.

I think we are fucked. And you FBI guys spying on American citizens can go fuck yourselves for being part of the problem. Pardon my French.
You are correct! And confounding the problem is the BRIC alliance designed to unseat the $ as the world's reserve currency. If that happens, we are screwed for generations!

IMHO we are in a multi-front war that has not yet gone kinetic.

Last edited by Trapper John; 04-04-2023 at 07:56. Reason: poor linguistic judgement
Trapper John is offline   Reply With Quote