Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 09-09-2021, 05:45   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Biden Orders Trump Appointees Off Service Academy Boards

OK, so each new administration does this type of shuffle as kick-backs for the hi-roller campaign contributors.

BUTT,, " aligned with the values of the current administration " sure sounds like ThinkPol

Is 46 (nee the puppet) & Milley, et all going to realign the services with the SJW mantra?

Quote:
Biden Orders 18 Trump Appointees Off Service Academy Boards
8 Sep 2021, Military.com, By Konstantin Toropin

President Joe Biden on Wednesday asked 18 members of service academy boards, many appointed during the last days of the Trump administration, to resign their positions, causing an outcry from loyalists of the former president.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, speaking at a press briefing, said

Biden's goal in purging the boards of visitors for West Point and the Air Force and naval academies was to ensure appointees are qualified to serve and are aligned with the values of the current administration.

She denied the resignation requests were based on political party.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...C=eb_210909.nl
Concerned Citizen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EFTEC.jpg (100.3 KB, 19 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 06:10   #2
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Looks like they(some) will not go gentle into that good night

Quote:
Kellyanne Conway, Sean Spicer fire back after Biden boots Trump appointees from military panels

Former Director of the Office of Management and Budget Russ Vought flatly says 'no,' arguing that appointees are selected to serve three-year terms

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kel...ilitary-panels
Concerned Citizen

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 07:30   #3
Penn
Area Commander

We are in a full blown cultural war, my question is who, or what organization, has the structure to create targeted goals that will alter society in the long term. i.e. masking children is not about health concerns as much as it is about conditioning those children to respond to authority in the future, as non-questioning compliant citizens.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 14:19   #4
cbtengr
Area Commander

To the victor go the spoils, I am surprised it took them this long. Trump would have been better served had he done a little more purging himself.
Old 09-09-2021, 17:00   #5
Astronomy
Quiet Professional

Wonder what kind of tax payer funded sinecure these positions come with?

If there's a salary involved, this is just a classic example of the Spoils System in action. Of course it's partisan. Predecessors (of the wrong party) get ousted because "my people" deserve that allocated paycheck...

Our government is run/staffed by petty bitches.
Astronomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 07:44   #6
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
Trump would have been better served had he done a little more purging himself.
Another failed Trump promise...
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 19:08   #7
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
We are in a full blown cultural war, my question is who, or what organization, has the structure to create targeted goals that will alter society in the long term. i.e. masking children is not about health concerns as much as it is about conditioning those children to respond to authority in the future, as non-questioning compliant citizens.
It also denies them the learning necessary from interpreting facial expressions. Even a beloved Husky tried to emulate a smile when she realized that we're the only ones that bare our teeth when we're happy.

Kids learn by looking at faces and interpreting those signals associated with events.
This mania over masking smaller & smaller kids just makes me want to throat punch someone.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 09:52   #8
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Biden orders?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg DE627C44-45E7-4214-9E67-8FB16556A1AD.jpeg (78.9 KB, 43 views)

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 11:14   #9
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
My area is going through this particular kerfuffle right now, with far too many questioning regime dikta, including the quarantine regimen issued by the county PH office who, of course, are only deferring to "CDC guidance on the matter." The questions at the meeting (school is already underway) are far too logical for the comfort of some on school boards.

Primarily 2 different towns & school districts and, thus far, a couple of different approaches. It is getting pretty divisive in some quarters; which seems like a "plan coming together."

I'm reminded of some comments read in John Koehler's excellent work on the Stasi. About how later, when the files were revealed to shine light on who had been victimized, it also cast light on who their tormentor - or denouncer/snitch - had been. And, in many cases, this information had "destroyed family relationships."
Ponder that.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 14:26   #10
EricV
Guerrilla

Ever see "The Death of Stalin"?? A great movie, BTW. There's a scene where Beria orders a round up and as his stooges start to go through the entrance to an apartment house, the first one says thanks to a kid for turning in his father.