Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > Special Forces Questions

Old 02-24-2020, 02:29   #16
coolusername
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by glebo View Post
Well, I can't answer all of your question. But when I went through in '82 I was a 63B (wheeled vehicle mechanic) and re-enlisted under the BEAR program.

I had to go down to Ft Gordon to get reclassed as an 05B before going through the Q course.

Several other folks were in the same position as I was.

It has changed through out the yrs, as others have commented, there is good free samples essay service https://www.wowessays.com/free-samples/ but you had to be one of the MOS's they had on tms 05B radio operator, 31V (can't remember that duty descri), 91B Medic, 12B Engineer, 11B/11C Infantryman.

Once completing the Q course, we got our "S" identifier. 05BS3

Now I do remember some "soft skill" folks also, there were some 74 series guys from Sig Co 7th and 5th that went through and reclassed. But I think that only happened for a few classes though...
Which folks you mean exactly? It's interesting to find out
coolusername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 03:34   #17
Pete
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolusername View Post
Which folks you mean exactly? It's interesting to find out
coolusername

It is obvious from your three posts so far that you have not followed the rules of this site with your first post - and have nothing to add to the conversations.

Your next post should be in the right place and the next after that add something to the boards or you're gone.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 10:16   #18
janer110
Asset

The accomplishment of a partnership is personally connected to the nature of each partners commitment. Found the best case study at a fob copy website and it blew my mind. The shortfall of a tool to measure the commitment of each accomplice prompted the development of the Service Quality Index.
janer110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 10:47   #19
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by janer110 View Post
The accomplishment of a partnership is personally connected to the nature of each partners commitment. Found the best case study at a fob copy website and it blew my mind. The shortfall of a tool to measure the commitment of each accomplice prompted the development of the Service Quality Index.
Before your next post,
Retrieve the email sent to you by the admins
It contains two specific action items you need to accomplish BEFORE posting on this site.

1)fill in your profile
2)post an introduction

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 11:21   #20
PRB
Quiet Professional

Cpt. Gillespie wore his branch insignia, as did all Officers, as there was no SF Branch insignia at the time. He was SF qualified by attending and completing the Q course....ergo the 'full flash' that signified that at the time.

There are/were support slots for each SF Gp/Bn that were identified with the S that simply indicated the soldier had served in that position and would then be considered for it again or elsewhere when assigned/re assigned.

It had nothing to do with a qualification....simply an assignment indicator. They are not eligible for any MOS awarding...one must have an SF specific MOS awarded after completing all of the gates.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote