Old 11-07-2021, 09:13   #1951
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Do as you are told and go have your peas.

It's much more enjoyable to be obstinate
Old 11-08-2021, 11:09   #1952
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post

Do as you are told and go have your peas.
You're not my father...Hahahahaha...No I won't eat my peas

We definitely live in Bizarroland...Phew, it's like running around in a constant circle and never finding a way out...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 19:47   #1953
Badger52
Area Commander

Peter Navarro, of former Trump administration Chicom Virus Taskforce lets it all hang out about Herr Doktor Fauci in his book. (So yeah, there's a book...)

Quote:
“I can’t tell you how toxic that man is,” Navarro, author of In Trump Time: My Journal of America’s Plague Year, said on Monday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow. “He’s a sociopath. He’s a narcissist.”

He continued, “[Fauci’s] biggest lie was not to Rand Paul and Congress about gain-of-function experimentations, per se. His lie of omission was not to tell us — the president’s task force — in January that he strongly suspected, as he did, that that virus was from a lab in Wuhan, that he had funded that lab, and that he had authorized gain-of-function experiments which can turn harmless bat viruses into human killers.”

“Fauci had to know,” he added. “Fauci had to friggin’ know exactly what was going on. He held it from us. Millions of people — I can’t stress how important this is, if we had known then what we know now — we could have saved millions of lives if Fauci had just come clean.”

Navaro said Fauci was opposed to banning travel to the U.S. from any country as early as January 2020.

“[On] January 28th, 2020, President Trump has made the decision but not yet announced that he would pull down travel from communist China, and he’s been very serious about this,” he shared. “Basically, at that point, three people in the White House who were deeply concerned about the pandemic [are] the boss, it’s Robert O’Brien’s, the national security adviser, and myself.”

Former White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney and former Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CSC) Robert Redfield obstructed Trump’s intent to implement a “travel ban” to prevent coronavirus transmission in the U.S. from abroad, Navarro shared.

“There are four people [in the Situation Room] that are going to give me trouble,” he recalled. “[Mick] Mulvaney, acting chief of staff, I’ve got one of Pompeo’s hacks there, the bumbling [Robert] Redfield, and of course [Alex] Azar, the secretary of Health and Human Services, but sitting across from me is little guy with little round glasses who I immediately get into a violent argument with and he just keeps insisting that travel bans don’t work. It’s like Flaubert’s parrot.” [ok, that's funny-badger52]

He went on, “I’m thinking to myself, ‘Who is this guy?’ Finally, I say to [Fauci], ‘Dude’ — and I actually called him ‘dude,’ I didn’t know I should have addressed him as Dr. Fauci at the time — I go, ‘Dude, you mean to tell me if there’s like 20,000 Chinese nationals coming in every day to Kennedy and Dulles and LAX and O’Hare — many of them lit up with the Wuhan virus like a Christmas tree — that [they should] just come on down?'”

Fauci “just kept saying travel bans don’t work,” Navarro emphasized. He said Fauci advised Trump “not to worry” about the coronavirus in January 2020.

“One of the missions of the book is to get Fauci out of government and into a jail cell,” he remarked.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 16:04   #1954
Badger52
Area Commander

5th Circuit Stay of the vax mandate

Was perusing this and got a kick out of one little tidbit. Justice Engelhardt took a nice swipe at the CDC for its previous illegal order of "you can't evict dead-beat renters during a pandemic."

"But health agencies do not make housing policy (are you self-important preening tyrants at the CDC listening?), and occupational safety administrations do not make health policy." Pg. 20 of the 22 page decision. LOL, fine writing Your Honor. Pretty easy read as these things go.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 11-24-2021, 09:19   #1955
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Seen something recent about “peptide” vaccines.
Are there any SMEs on this board that can explain, in layman’s terms, how these vaccines differ from mRNA and other vaccines?

https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...t-human-trial/
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 21:10   #1956
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
...No I won't eat my peas
I didn't say you had to eat your peas - I would never be so bold as to try and direct a person's dietary needs. (your diet, your choice and all that jazz)

I said "have your peas"
...big difference - especially as we bear witness to the dawning of the age of brandon

You'll have those peas - brandons secret police will see to it.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 07:57   #1957
pcfixer
Guerrilla

update

Malone: Leaky Vaccines Are Sparking an ‘Arms Race Between Us and the Virus’

War Room assembled a collection of leaky vaccine warnings from mRNA inventor Dr. Robert Malone.

“You can’t vaccinate your way out of this pandemic,” Malone cautioned. “Advocating universal vaccination with a leaky vaccine drives vaccine resistant mutants. That’s virology 1A. Viruses that are able to survive in people who have been vaccinated are going to be more resistant to vaccines, and what we end up with is an arms race between us and the virus.” Similar to antibiotic resistant superbugs, the vaccines are nurturing powerful viral variants, what Malone calls an “evolving supervirus.”

He recommends immediate termination of the mass vaccination program and shifting the focus to therapeutics and early Covid treatment protocols like those recommended by FLCCC and Zeb Zelenko.

Rumble link War Room
Hat tip @realKarliBonne
Learn more Leaky Vaccines

@LibertyOverwatchChannel

https://socrates-wellness-institute....ovid-19-virus/
Quote:
HHS documents admit the CDC has never isolated any “covid-19 virus”
PCR tests nothing but instrument NOISE
The global covid HOAX is rapidly unraveling
"It is time for all human beings who wish to preserve the human race to peacefully rise up and reject this genocidal extermination attempt."

This is why US Sen. Rand Paul is now calling for Americans to resist lockdowns and mask mandates, stating ”We don’t have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty satraps and feckless bureaucrats. We can simply say no.

Last edited by pcfixer; 11-28-2021 at 08:03. Reason: Edit
pcfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 11:29   #1958
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
Seen something recent about “peptide” vaccines.
Are there any SMEs on this board that can explain, in layman’s terms, how these vaccines differ from mRNA and other vaccines?

https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...t-human-trial/
GC- The article at the attached link does a good job of explaining the process of immunity development. Your question relates to the method of formulation for vaccines. All vaccines need to present the antigens (proteins) of the virus to develop an immune response to the target virus. Historically, the virus was either killed or attenuated so as not to cause disease when presented to the subject. You may recall vaccines being described as either live virus i.e. attenuated or killed virus.

The time required for vaccine development was primarily that required to isolate the target virus and produce it in sufficient quantity then either kill it or attenuate it for formulation as a vaccine product. This typically requires one to two years of development.

The next step is the efficacy and safety testing for regulatory approval, i.e. clinical trials. This may require another year of development time. SurfNTurf provided a pretty good summary of this process earlier in this thread.

In the present case for Covid vaccine development the mRNA technology was used to significantly reduce development time. In this case the mRNA to the spike proteins of SARS COV-2 were formulated for injection and the mRNA produced the protein identical to the spike protein. The body develops immunity in the same way it would if exposed to the virus itself. This reduced the development time by two years. Pre-purchase of the finished product in bulk reduced development time by another year.

As to your question about peptide vaccines, this relates to the synthetic development of the key antigenic fragments i.e. peptides in the spike protein. These peptides are formulated for injection into a patient and development of immunity to these specific antigens. The key here is to develop the correct mixture of peptides to provide an immune response targeting the spike proteins. The advantage to this strategy is the ability to develop/synthesize multiple peptides quickly and be able to respond to variants of SARS Cov-2.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by Trapper John; 11-28-2021 at 11:35.
Trapper John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 12:04   #1959
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
I hope this helps.
That was very helpful.
My understanding is that all of them are methods of producing practice dummies for our immune systems to attack.

Peptide and mRNA vaccines are faster in the development and production process.
But the peptide vaccines don’t use our own cellular machinery to produce those practice dummies.

Is this correct?
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 08:03   #1960
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
That was very helpful.
My understanding is that all of them are methods of producing practice dummies for our immune systems to attack.

Peptide and mRNA vaccines are faster in the development and production process.
But the peptide vaccines don’t use our own cellular machinery to produce those practice dummies.

Is this correct?
you're good to go at this station.
Old 12-23-2021, 05:39   #1961
Badger52
Area Commander

SCOTUS Accepts Mandate Challenges Bundled x2

Full link here.

Quote:
BREAKING TONIGHT – The Supreme Court has announced [LINK HERE and LINK HERE] it will hold a special hearing next month to consider challenges to the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for large employers and a separate coronavirus vaccine mandate for health-care workers.

Both vaccine mandates have been partially blocked from going into effect by lower courts after challenges from states, business and religious coalitions.

Justices Alito and Kavanaugh both received requests, both affirmed acceptance, and then both cases were consolidated by THE COURT. The court will hear oral arguments for one hour on Friday January 7, 2022, just before the court begins regularly scheduled oral arguments.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SCOTUS-Vaccine-Mandate-1.jpg (101.0 KB, 17 views)

Old 12-23-2021, 11:00   #1962
PRB
Quiet Professional

No vax's here for a few reasons... I am healthy, not overly trustworthy of these rushed jobs and have had angioedema since the 1st Gulf War ....just weird swelling hither and yon for no explained reasons..half a lip, half a tongue, wrist, patch on buttocks, thumb for God's sake etc. Weird. Internally feel just peachy.
Finally got it under control with Nopal powder and a bit of Zertec.

I have been out and about since this began, never locked down, shake hands, hug, kiss on the cheek ... no distancing, no mask.

Nada over the 2 plus years... I do remember having an irritating cough and some fatigue early in 2020 but that's it.

Luck you say.... No, I have an anti Fauci good luck charm

Oh, Yeah...hugged a gal that had covid over a week ago (she found out next day) and prob not the first exposure

Last edited by PRB; 12-23-2021 at 11:03.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 15:53   #1963
Paslode
Area Commander

No vax for me, I've been out and about since the beginning and no ill effects. I had ablation procedure for Afib almost a year to the day, my Cardiologist has not said a word about the jab. Arrowhead Stadium is packed with well over 100k people every home game, people are shoulder to shoulder and there has been no apocalypse following any of these gatherings.

I know one family that had the WuFlu in spring 2020 and a lady who rencetly spent 4 days in the ER and 4 weeks in Rehab after her booster.

No matter what SCOTUS determines, I have absolutely no intention of getting jabbed either voluntarily or through coercion.
Old 12-23-2021, 16:20   #1964
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
No vax's here for a few reasons... I am healthy, not overly trustworthy of these rushed jobs and have had angioedema since the 1st Gulf War ....just weird swelling hither and yon for no explained reasons..half a lip, half a tongue, wrist, patch on buttocks, thumb for God's sake etc. Weird. Internally feel just peachy.

I have been out and about since this began, never locked down, shake hands, hug, kiss on the cheek ... no distancing, no mask.

Nada over the 2 plus years... I do remember having an irritating cough and some fatigue early in 2020 but that's it.

Oh, Yeah...hugged a gal that had covid over a week ago (she found out next day) and prob not the first exposure
I think your tale is a nice contrast (in a 2 sides to the same coin way) to the many nurses who've (apparently) had enough. I vividly recall one speaking to her hospital conglomerate/cartel/whatever and pointing out that she and her co-workers were healthy (beyond the enormous fatigue of the shifts they pulled) and had used all their skills and protocols for 18 months, being called heroes etc. Suddenly, she and her colleagues are now determined to be a threat because they won't take an experimental injection. Apparently enough are starting to say "enough" and ability to report proper capacity is spiralling down the commode.

Old 12-23-2021, 21:37   #1965
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post

You took the red pill like I did a long time ago.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote