Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 05-26-2021, 14:07   #1606
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
We have a Twilight Zone in middle America.
A Green Zone in Baghdad Iraq.
A Red Line in Syria.
And a “Militarized Zone” in Washington DC.

What do they call the Zone around the Wuhan Virology Lab in Wuhan China?
The Hot Zone.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 18:43   #1607
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
The Hot Zone.

TR
I think Sudan gets that title for Ebola and the title of the book that made me realize being a medic was f-ing dangerous.

If you see someone in a febrile seizure with blood leaking out of every orifice…RUN!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:04   #1608
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post
Another POV on this phenomenon. It may not be remotely-controlled house lights to spook the neighborhood as depicted in that episode but the desired effect is comparable.: https://theamericansun.com/2021/05/2...ne-comes-home/
Nice add. Thanks. I'll be forwarding it too.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 09:47   #1609
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

This from the very liberal “Guardian News” and a super libtard Thomas Frank:

https://apple.news/AdfOvC_unSkWMbHDQTPGJxA

It’s really amazing someone can write this with a straight face and then “hope” at the end he is wrong!

He is correct in one thing…if this ever turns out to be verified as a lab leak of human experiments gone wrong…China, the scientists responsible and supporting actors (Fauci) and others who have appeared on CNN/MSNBC etc…and MSM news…will all be running for their lives. The Democratic Party will be declared dead and arrests will follow - the science.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old 06-01-2021, 10:22   #1610
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
He is correct in one thing…if this ever turns out to be verified as a lab leak of human experiments gone wrong…China, the scientists responsible and supporting actors (Fauci) and others who have appeared on CNN/MSNBC etc…and MSM news…will all be running for their lives. The Democratic Party will be declared dead and arrests will follow - the science.
I wish I had your optimism. Sadly, it weighs on my heart that you would more likely see president Trump behind bars for eating his steak with ketchup before even the most vile of the democratic conspirators that dragged us down this road were so much as slapped upon the hand for their transgressions...
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 11:37   #1611
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I wish I had your optimism. Sadly, it weighs on my heart that you would more likely see president Trump behind bars for eating his steak with ketchup before even the most vile of the democratic conspirators that dragged us down this road were so much as slapped upon the hand for their transgressions...
Amerikan businesses will be squeezed by their "friends" of the CCP.

No slave labor to snap-togehter iPhones
No slave labor to sew Abercrombie tags into t-shirts
No rare earth minerals to build Tesla batteries
No rare earth minerals to build (toxic) green energy generation

Nothing to see here

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 12:11   #1612
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
No rare earth minerals to build Tesla batteries
No rare earth minerals to build (toxic) green energy generation
That speaks volumes for how globally uninformed the green energy movement really is.
...follow the science follow the science follow the science. Unless the science contradicts your agenda.

Dont like petrol burning engines because it exploits all the dead dinosaurs...
...no problem, expensive Tesla's for everyone. To power them, we'll strip mine the coutry side for rare earth minerals while making the coal fired power plants work overtime to produce the electricity we use to charge those batteries.
...or we can use the Nukes to charge our batteries - we all know how much the tree huggers love nukes.

trust the science - get rid of oil - its killing the planet
trust the science - wear a mask - save grandma
trust the science - got the shot - save yourself
trust the science - there are infinite genders....
...ok, this is one I'm actually on board with now that I've declared "Box" as my own gender identity

pay no attention to whats going on over here - we are busy polluting the environment with waste products from all the dead batteries

wear two masks - one didn't flatten the curve - two wont either, but even Saint Fauci (the guy that lied about masks this time last year) has now said the mask is as much a symbol as it is a barrier

get the shot - its 64% effective at keeping you from getting a flu that came from a lab in China...
...a 64% efficient shot that reduces the symptoms of a disease thats 99.9% survivable without any medical intervention (doesn't cure it or prevent it - it just reduces the symptoms)

Trust the science

edited to add - before he joined the Army, my son worked for a company that built solar farms' for power generation. wanna hear the funniest fucking shit ever about using solar power to "save the planet" - solar companies have been known to cut down a few trees every now and often to make room for installing panel farms
thats right folks, save a solar farm, kill a tree
hash tag trust the fucking science you evil right wing nut jobs

covid is my bitch, masks dont work, joe didnt really win, epstein didnt kill himself, the moon landing was fake, the earth is flat, and the clintons arent corrupt
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 06-01-2021 at 12:27.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 14:27   #1613
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

The WUHAN Virus:

There is a new name for Genetic Engineering of a BIO-WEAPON it's called "Gain a Function Research" The Naval Engineering Level IV lab is now called the Wuhan Institute of Virology it is in the same place and has the same Bio-Weapons expert Dr. Chen Wi also a Lt. General in the CCP's Army as the Lab Director. Gain a Function Research has the support of the WHO and NIH and Dr. Fauci. This is my opinion, and the reasons for it I will post in another Thread. The world-wide spread of the virus is another story, was it accidental or was it released with a specific agenda more "Gain of Function Research" ? Directed and Controlled by the CCP. Look at the winners and losers, follow the money and POWER for World Domination.
Old 06-01-2021, 16:35   #1614
Paslode
Area Commander

Which science and messenger should be trusted?

Quote:
“We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario, in an interview with Alex Pierson last Thursday, in which he warned listeners that his message was “scary.”

“We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin,” Bridle said on the show, which is not easily found in a Google search but went viral on the internet this weekend.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/va...angerous-toxin
Old 06-01-2021, 18:36   #1615
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

I'm just eagerly anticipating the release of High lord Fauci's book in November...

James Madison
Old 06-01-2021, 19:12   #1616
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
I'm just eagerly anticipating the release of High lord Fauci's book in November...
Karma is not like a Samurai, to openly meet you on the field in battle. It is a ninja-like slithering thing in the shadows, which is why the Samurai holds it in low regard. Fauci may not be interested in karma, but it is interested in him.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 20:39   #1617
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Which science and messenger should be trusted?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/va...angerous-toxin
Interesting read. (Although I believe the source LSN is highly biased, so did we think that most tabloids only wrote lies and sensational stories, turns out they spoke the truth very often.)

I am very interested in what studies will be written about birth defects, still borne, and first, second and third trimester spontaneous abortions from complications and of course infertility rates.

There just isn’t enough information to make reasonable choices about these mRNA vaccines.

And why is the government and now woke businesses forcing this on a population that has a 99.9% symptom free and complication free disease. WHY did the OSHA just suspend reporting requirements for adverse reactions from employees receiving the vaccine for the next 12-months? To me this and everything the CDC is doing is suspicious!

Old 06-02-2021, 07:14   #1618
Quartz_MJC
Quiet Professional

The Lab Leak hypothesis is gaining more ground. Actually, it is being uncensored as it was proposed early on but buried. However, what is still being ignored is the medical response to COVID-19. The emphasis has been on Vaccination. The following YouTube video " COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century: DarkHorse Podcast with Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein" discusses the use of Ivermectin and cortical steroids as a very effective treatment which was known 8-10 months ago. Do the research on Dr. Pierre Kory he is a top clinician.

Note: The video is 2.5 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...NRTB6k&t=3938s
Quartz_MJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 07:59   #1619
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Yep, can't wait to burn that one......

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:25   #1620
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartz_MJC View Post
The Lab Leak hypothesis is gaining more ground. Actually, it is being uncensored as it was proposed early on but buried. However, what is still being ignored is the medical response to COVID-19. The emphasis has been on Vaccination. The following YouTube video " COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century: DarkHorse Podcast with Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein" discusses the use of Ivermectin and cortical steroids as a very effective treatment which was known 8-10 months ago. Do the research on Dr. Pierre Kory he is a top clinician.

Note: The video is 2.5 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...NRTB6k&t=3938s

Thanks for the link. Love the long format pods and Brett is an interesting guy.

Note to others. Brett Weinstein has a very interesting history and I would classify him as a "classic liberal" (as everyone seems to want a label).

James Madison