Old 07-10-2020, 12:18   #1156
Box
Quiet Professional

RANT MODE ACTIVATED

Bill Nye the I'm not really a scientist guy needs to SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP. with his mask nonsense. Stick to engineering Bill - let Doctors teach everyone about medicine you silly fuck.

N95 masks DO NOT protect an uninfected public from an infected person that is wearing one. If you are healthy and wearing one to stay safe inpublic, you are doing it right...
...but you're an asshole because those should be left to the Health Care Industry so they can be used to protect the nurses and doctors from sick patients.

Standard Surgical masks do not protect an uninfected wearer from an infected public.
but if you are sick and wearing one to keep from spreading your pestilence, congratulations, you're doing it right...
...but you are also a fucking asshole for pulling a Fredo Cuomo and going out in public when you KNOW that you are sick.

Cloth masks made with all of the bullshit feel good fashion design don't really protect anyone from anything and more and more "professionals" are showing that a cloth mask most likely does more harm than good.
They are not enough to stop a virus..
They are just thick enough to retard the wearers ability to breath the way nature intended.
If you are wearing one - congratulations - you are an obedient subject that has proven your loyalty to the governing class.

Testing isn't a cure - and shouldn't drive the treatment. If you ain't sick - don't waste fucking resources on tests that aren't indicated. Many of the "experts" have already backpedaled to the point of stating that the early treatment habit of "they have COVID-19, ventilate, STAT" may very well have done more damage to patients than good. Every health care provider is taught not to treat lab results or machine readings...
TREAT.THE.FUCKING.PATIENT.

but here we are - uncle joe campaigning on a platform that corona testing saves lives and 'Bill Nye the I'm not really a scientist guy' teaching people that as long as you cant blow out a candle - your mask is saving lives.
fuck you Bill
fuck you and that stupid looking bow tie.
Fuck you right in your not really a scientist stupid looking bow tie wearing asshole.
fuck you too joe - you hair sniffing pervert

...the only thing that protects the masses from this type of shit is a vaccine or the age old natural process of herd immunity.
Of course we all know the liberal-Karen-soccer-mom demographic is afraid of vaccinations because Ace Ventura and Playboy's Miss October '93 both claim that vaccines will make your kids autistic.

Americans are driving me out of my ever loving mind with this blind hero worship and insistence that President Josiah Bartlett might actually have a viable strategy for a productive domestic economic policy.
Fuck you all very much - kiss my ass - thank you and good night.

RANT MODE DEACTIVATED
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 07-10-2020 at 12:24.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 12:39   #1157
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
RANT MODE ACTIVATED

but here we are - uncle joe campaigning on a platform that corona testing saves lives and 'Bill Nye the I'm not really a scientist guy' teaching people that as long as you cant blow out a candle - your mask is saving lives.
fuck you Bill
Fuck you right in your not really a scientist stupid looking bow tie wearing asshole.

...the only thing that protects the masses from this type of shit is a vaccine or the age old natural process of herd immunity.
Of course we all know the liberal-Karen-soccer-mom demographic is afraid of vaccinations because Ace Ventura and Playboy's Miss October '93 both claim that vaccines will make your kids autistic.

Americans are driving me out of my ever loving mind with this blind hero worship and insistence that President Josiah Bartlett might actually have a viable strategy for a productive domestic economic policy.

RANT MODE DEACTIVATED
Bahahahahaha....I want to be in that kind of "Rant Mode"...Beautiful..."hair sniffing pervert" Love it....Fuck Bow Tie Bill; I'd like to strangle that Ass Clown with his own nerdy tie.....

Thanks for the chuckle.....It was very much needed today.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 12:50   #1158
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Pretty good rant Box.

I’ll add that the tearful dear leader of the WHO lamenting everyone for not wearing a mask needs to have his PhD revoked immediately.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 13:44   #1159
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Wearing Mask-A Sledgehammer to Health

Is there a simple device like the pulse oximeter to measure CO2 levels in your blood?
That’s a good read. Pretty much agree with everything he says.

As for testing Pco2 either a blood test (ABG) or ventilator with meters on the return tube.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old 07-10-2020, 13:49   #1160
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
That’s a good read. Pretty much agree with everything he says.

As for testing Pco2 either a blood test (ABG) or ventilator with meters on the return tube.
Neither are readily available at home, the exception being possibility of the latter on a home ventilator (not sure if these have this capability) for someone with a long-term tracheostomy.
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville

Last edited by PedOncoDoc; 07-10-2020 at 13:58.
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 13:55   #1161
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedOncoDoc View Post
Neither are a good idea to do at home, the exception being possibility of the latter on a home ventilator (not sure if these have this capability) for someone with a long-term tracheostomy.
The longer this goes on people may be attempting ABG/VBG blood draws in the bathroom with sharp razor blades.

Old 07-10-2020, 14:05   #1162
doctom54
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
I told you so.

Here's my prediction. Biden will beat Trump because Trump has failed to see he has become as divisive as HRC. Biden will have a running mate picked out for him by the RNC that will "finish" his term when he is deemed not mentally capable of completing it. That VP, will take the following election as well.
Bad as I hate to agree I think that is the most likely outcome.

Think of this, he selects Michelle Obama as running mate.
1 year after election he resigns due to health.
Michelle becomes president. Ruth Vader Ginsberg dies or resigns and Michelle appoints BHO to the supreme court.

Last edited by doctom54; 07-10-2020 at 14:08.
doctom54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 14:41   #1163
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

THE MASK INDUSTRY:

Another HOAX put out by CDC/NIH to check the CONTROL Government has over people. REASON. The virus is 0.125 microns, SO at this size 100 million could fit on the head of a pin. The human eye can not detect particle size smaller than 40 microns. A Tea bag can filter particles from 90 microns & up (0.00004 inch is the size of 1 micron) 1/25000 of an inch. The human eye cannot detect particles below 40 microns. HEPA filters remove 99.97% of the airborne particles in the air that it filters. Personnel who work with this virus use LEVEL 4 protection. Some Questions I would like to ask the CDC, HIH, 1. This family of viruses first showed up in 2002 as SARS, than @ 2009 MERS... With all the money in grants given out why did the USA wait until 2020 when the pandemic was declared to start work on a vaccine; seems that a HUGE amount of $$$$ was spent on AIDS research & treatment for a small group of people that were infected because of their LIFESTYLE also Ebola another very small group of people concentrated in a remote section of Africa The Rife Valley. The U S Government built a giant research center for treatment at the University of Nebraska...WHY was this decision made & who made it and for what benefit to the Taxpaying citizens of the U S A.????ANSWERS Please.
Old 07-10-2020, 16:11   #1164
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
I told you so.

Here's my prediction. Biden will beat Trump because Trump has failed to see he has become as divisive as HRC. Biden will have a running mate picked out for him by the RNC that will "finish" his term when he is deemed not mentally capable of completing it. That VP, will take the following election as well.
Is Trump truly divisive or is that just the medias portrayal which has run 24/7 over the past 4 years ?
Old 07-10-2020, 17:17   #1165
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Is Trump truly divisive or is that just the medias portrayal which has run 24/7 over the past 4 years ?
Good point. I personally don't think he does divisiveness intentionally unless it also serves his brusque behavior for something else. What has aided this impression, and why the media fixates on him, is that the left has massively pulled the curtain back on their aims. They know it while they're doing it but can't help themselves. The media know it but can't help themselves. That has taken quite a few from the "let's hear them out" category to the "What? Moved the goal posts again Lucy? Fuck you - I'm DONE!" (I don't watch polls either, so...)

I don't see Moochelle as VP - she has some really good material-girl gigs going right now. But there might be a reason that interweb authors have been scrubbing Kamala Harris' wiki and social media stuff recently.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 17:40   #1166
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I told you so.

I disagree. Trump may lose but it won’t be because of something he did or didn’t do but what (lies and propaganda) the MSM continues to put forward 24/7.

I listened to both of his Independence Day speeches and there was nothing “divisive” about them. He called a spade a spade, pulled no punches about supporting the police and called domestic terrorists and the violence destroying our country and cities what it is.

The problem on the left is they have turned a blind eye on their racist past and have mastered a progressive message of victimization to suit their immediate goals even if it destroys the country.

There isn’t any name of a female POC that will help Joe B. In fact most will damage him when it comes down to the wire.

Trump may lose but it will not be because of Trump.

ETA: by November the COVID-19 issue won’t be a Republican problem or a Democratic problem but a WHO/CDC/INH worldwide continuing problem. With the outbreaks and spikes in countries continuing to grow the world community is going to have face a simple truth...the scientists and medical “experts” blew it from the beginning. Even the exalted Dr. Fauci will be thrown under the bus by Democrats by November.

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 07-10-2020 at 17:51.
Old 07-10-2020, 17:51   #1167
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Good point. I personally don't think he does divisiveness intentionally unless it also serves his brusque behavior for something else. What has aided this impression, and why the media fixates on him, is that the left has massively pulled the curtain back on their aims. They know it while they're doing it but can't help themselves. The media know it but can't help themselves. That has taken quite a few from the "let's hear them out" category to the "What? Moved the goal posts again Lucy? Fuck you - I'm DONE!" (I don't watch polls either, so...)

I don't see Moochelle as VP - she has some really good material-girl gigs going right now. But there might be a reason that interweb authors have been scrubbing Kamala Harris' wiki and social media stuff recently.

As I see it the majority of the divisive behavior has come from the left and the Rino's. It's actually been going on from the moment Trump announced his Candidacy and took a very rabid turn the moment he won the 2016 election. Kamela Harris is as toxic as HRC, maybe more. If she were to take the reigns from Joe, and follows her radical leanings there is a good chance things go way off the reservation more than they already are.
Old 07-10-2020, 18:01   #1168
PSM
Area Commander

I don't see Trump losing without fraud. Massive fraud. Locally I'm hearing people who, while not Never-Tumpers, pe se, they didn't vote for him in '16. They are eager to vote for him this time. I went to the dental hygienist the other day. She never talks politics (and she's quite the talker!) but she said that she got in arguments with a couple of her anti-Trump clients for defending him.

The "everyone must vote by mail" movement is an effort to implement that "massive fraud" I fear. Voter fraud is, at best, attempted assignation and at worst and actual assignation of a candidate or office holder. How can it be seen as otherwise? The end result is exactly the same except there is no funeral. The criminal charge should be exactly the same, as well as the sentence.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:23   #1169
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
RANT MODE ACTIVATED

Bill Nye the I'm not really a scientist guy needs to SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP. with his mask nonsense. Stick to engineering Bill - let Doctors teach everyone about medicine you silly fuck.

N95 masks DO NOT protect an uninfected public from an infected person that is wearing one. If you are healthy and wearing one to stay safe inpublic, you are doing it right...
...but you're an asshole because those should be left to the Health Care Industry so they can be used to protect the nurses and doctors from sick patients.

Standard Surgical masks do not protect an uninfected wearer from an infected public.
but if you are sick and wearing one to keep from spreading your pestilence, congratulations, you're doing it right...
...but you are also a fucking asshole for pulling a Fredo Cuomo and going out in public when you KNOW that you are sick.

Cloth masks made with all of the bullshit feel good fashion design don't really protect anyone from anything and more and more "professionals" are showing that a cloth mask most likely does more harm than good.
They are not enough to stop a virus..
They are just thick enough to retard the wearers ability to breath the way nature intended.
If you are wearing one - congratulations - you are an obedient subject that has proven your loyalty to the governing class.

Testing isn't a cure - and shouldn't drive the treatment. If you ain't sick - don't waste fucking resources on tests that aren't indicated. Many of the "experts" have already backpedaled to the point of stating that the early treatment habit of "they have COVID-19, ventilate, STAT" may very well have done more damage to patients than good. Every health care provider is taught not to treat lab results or machine readings...
TREAT.THE.FUCKING.PATIENT.

fuck you Bill

RANT MODE DEACTIVATED
But, but whata 'bout Bill Gates? and of course there's Oh nooo! Mr Bill McRaven. I made my bed this morning, do I still need to wear a mask? And what is it with these Bills anyway? Maybe it's a Bill pandemic? Someone check on Bucki Bill please.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:56   #1170
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

3 States Account for 42 Percent of All COVID-19 Deaths in America. Why?

https://fee.org/articles/3-states-ac...GQDJbqGFhfI4Vk

In a recent article in The Atlantic, Thomas Chatterton Williams decried America’s handling of the coronavirus. The words “utter disaster” are used, and Williams, an expatriate, contrasts America’s response to that of France, where he currently lives.

“As Donald Trump’s America continues to shatter records for daily infections, France, like most other developed nations and even some undeveloped ones, seems to have beat back the virus,” Williams writes.

To be sure, the US response to the coronavirus was far from perfect (more on that later). But the article shows one of the challenges with this pandemic: even as more data is acquired, the picture doesn’t always get clearer.

In some ways, COVID-19 data are like a Rorschach blot from which writers, politicians, and experts can glean whatever conclusions they wish to find. Take Sweden, where daily COVID-19 deaths recently reached zero.

According to Newsweek editorial director Hank Gilman, Sweden’s “lighter touch” approach was a failure because seven times as many people died there than in neighboring Scandinavian countries such as Finland and Norway. He is not alone in the assessment.

On the other hand, Sweden suffered far fewer deaths per capita than several European neighbors that instituted strict lockdowns—including Belgium, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom—and has avoided some of the economic fallout other nations have endured. Unlike other countries, its currency is growing stronger.

Indeed, Sweden’s death rate is remarkably close to that of France, which Williams praised as a model in contrast to the “utter disaster” in the US. However, the US actually has a lower per capita death rate than both Sweden and France—at least for now. (While it’s true COVID cases are on the rise again in the US, deaths recently reached three-month lows.)

This raises questions about how we measure success in the age of COVID-19. While most attention is being paid to rising case numbers, death tolls would seem to be the most important metric. While US deaths per capita (401/1M) put the country among the ten highest in the world—ahead of France and Sweden, but just below the Netherlands—those numbers also don’t tell the entire story.

In his 1974 Nobel Prize speech, the economist F.A. Hayek warned against the temptation to use collective action with incomplete knowledge, saying such action would likely cause more harm than good.

“To act on the belief that we possess the knowledge and the power which enable us to shape the processes of society entirely to our liking, knowledge which in fact we do not possess, is likely to make us do much harm,” Hayek stated.
We don’t yet know how this pandemic or economic collapse will end, but some have predicted it shaping up to be a blunder of historic proportions.

“The first half of 2020 will go down in history as the largest nationwide public policy failure since the Great Depression,” the economic historian Phil Magness recently observed. “A part of that failure derives from the largest wide-scale suppression of economic and social liberties in most of our lifetimes, all executed to negligible effect at solving the problem it intended to target.”

If Magness is correct, the crisis, though tragic, may also offer a healthy dose of an elixir Hayek would say humans desperately need: humility [Excluding, of course, the 3 Bills].

“The recognition of the insuperable limits to his knowledge ought indeed to teach the student of society a lesson of humility which should guard him against becoming an accomplice in men’s fatal striving to control society,” Hayek concluded in his address.

The lockdowns and the nursing home tragedies show just how destructive and fatal such striving to control society can be.