Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Comedy Zone

Old 02-08-2022, 17:37   #1
Last hard class
Quiet Professional

If I only had a crack pipe

Wasn't sure where to put this. Since it made me laugh it's landing here.

The old Stealers-Wheel song....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-equity.html

LHC
Old 02-08-2022, 18:10   #2
cbtengr
Area Commander

The irony of it all.

"Surging drug overdose deaths has cost America $1 TRILLION every year as experts warn of devastating impact the US's drug problem has on the economy"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...lion-year.html
Old 02-08-2022, 20:21   #3
7624U
Quiet Professional

Hunter should do quality control on all of them before they are shipped out, Make sure they all work properly don't want to upset the voters.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 08:46   #4
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Joe has always been a FAMILY GUY type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Biden
Thanks, Dad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thanks dad.jpg (35.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg thanks dad 2.jpg (21.6 KB, 24 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 10:42   #5
Box
Quiet Professional

Normally, I'd use this as a chance to introduce another episode of "Routine Crimes Unit" or rewrite an old fairy tale using woke language tropes. Maybe even jot down a haiku that pokes fun at what is going on in the news...

This on the other hand - in juxtaposition with his shit fisted drug addled corrupt progeny and this effort being announced at the beginning of Black History month - when a guy like this makes an effort to earmark government funding to buy crack pipes for a society that is already being crippled by rampant crime and drug addiction...

Well, lets just agree that when an opportunity like that presents itself, the jokes write themselves. That being said...

I got nuthin'
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 11:09   #6
PSM
Area Commander

Remember the Opium Wars that China lost, twice. They are winning this time because we aren't fighting back.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 07:40   #7
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Remember the Opium Wars that China lost, twice. They are winning this time because we aren't fighting back.
Don't kid yourself my friend - the folks in charge are playing for the winning team - you just aren't familiar with the new uniforms.

You need to start looking at things through the eyes of a leftist and you will see that liberal america IS winning. Read the news - free speech has officially been declared terrorism. For the love of peace and midnight basketball, there are folks out there calling Russell Brand and JP Sears right wingers now simply because they are calling for truth and transparency in government.
Up is down, down is up, and the left is winning.

Metaphorically, we have ALL been getting free crack pipes for the last few generations - the only difference is that leftists have decided to just skip the subtext and go right to "the message" while they still control everything. Don't be one of those folks that think we are watching the left 'kill itself'.
-To the contrary, the left is inside the 5 yard line and they are just waiting to give the ball to Refrigerator Perry so he can literally trample a Patriot on his way into the end zone.

Learn to speak woke my friends, or you're going to get left behind - and for goodness sake, get some left colored glasses so you can read the subtext in the social messaging coming out of our government institutions.

Just for the trivial curiosity of it - I challenge folks to learn about "end of history" theory. It will help explain some of the twists and turns with the current GLOBAL sociopolitical landscape.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Last edited by Box; 02-10-2022 at 08:02.
Old 02-10-2022, 09:27   #8
JimP
Quiet Professional

Yeah....OK. Free crack pipes during black history month. Nothing to see here....

Can you imagine if Trump had done this!!??

When is enough....enough, for the pandering left in this country!!??
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 10:00   #9
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
When is enough....enough, for the pandering left in this country!!??

Enough is never enough. Whether it's handing out crack pipes, or carrying a bottle of hot sauce in your purse - or preaching about veganism and the green new deal while slurping down a cheeseburger - there is no limit to how far they will go. To rip off a quote from Boondock Saints...

The question is not how far. The question is do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith to go as far as needed?

The left is full of true believers and they have no problem going the distance. The right, not so much. I just hope they require everyone receiving a government issued crack pipe to produce a valid COVID passport...
...the thought of unvaccinated degenerate drug addicts scares the shit out of me.

Last edited by Box; 02-10-2022 at 10:07.
Old 02-10-2022, 10:18   #10
Last hard class
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
-To the contrary, the left is inside the 5 yard line and they are just waiting to give the ball to Refrigerator Perry so he can literally trample a Patriot on his way into the end zone.
A thing of beauty. On super bowl week no less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Just for the trivial curiosity of it - I challenge folks to learn about "end of history" theory. It will help explain some of the twists and turns with the current GLOBAL sociopolitical landscape.
Kid had that assigned in College. Side bar: If your kids goes to school you need to spend a lot of time deprogramming them. If they haven't called you a racist, Boomer, Insensitive a-hole then you are not doing it enough.

In response to Fuckya:

There will always be another "Po-Po" (AKA Pol Pot). There will always be someone telling you to wear a mask. Just because they can. There will never, ever, ever, be economic equality in this world. Human nature will not allow it. And therefore there will always be strife. You have something I want. Give it to me or I'm going to take it from you. Works on all levels. Technolgy may allow warfare to assume different forms in the future, but the goals will be the same. His sum of all before me philosophy is built on quick sand. Marx was a tool. Someone who didn't want to work.

{Side bar 2: Reminds me there is another topic worthy of a long thread that I have not posted for various reasons. But it's a sub reddit and starts with "Aunty". Spend an hour of downtime there and you will seriously think about the end of history as we know it.}

F's ideas only come to fruition if we no longer have any testosterone in our systems, have developed a free energy source and robots determine they actually only want to do all the work for us.

In summation: France can suck it.

LHC
Old 02-10-2022, 10:33   #11
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last hard class View Post
A thing of beauty. On super bowl week no less.
...just to kick it up a notch - the Patriot that was trampled, died young.

Feels like a foreboding metaphor - purely coincidental.

Old 02-10-2022, 15:50   #12
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
1st we have DHHS toting their “Harm Reduction Program Grant.” with SAFE Smoking Kits, w/crack pipes for Underserved Communities

NOW According to the CDC, Native Americans have the highest rate of drowning among racial demographics

Democrats,, Let's fix that problem by exempting all indigenous people from needing LifeVest??

Is there no end to this stupidity??

Quote:

Washington state Rep. Cindy Ryu, a Democrat, is the sponsor of HB 1707, a bill that would require people to wear personal flotation devices while on stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, and canoes in an effort to prevent drowning deaths.

The legislation, however, includes an exemption for members of federally-recognized Native American tribes. The lawmaker exempted Native Americans from her life jacket bill, suggesting they're less likely to drown due to "eons" of experience with "cold water" in the state.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wa-...ESRBcU09fwzz7k

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 15:56   #13
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
1st we have DHHS toting their “Harm Reduction Program Grant.” with SAFE Smoking Kits, w/crack pipes for Underserved Communities

NOW According to the CDC, Native Americans have the highest rate of drowning among racial demographics

Democrats,, Let's fix that problem by exempting all indigenous people from needing LifeVest??

Is there no end to this stupidity??
Why, that's not in any way racist at all. Of course instead of all those words she could have just addressed them as you people on the rez'