Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Comedy Zone

Old 04-19-2022, 13:32   #1
Box
Quiet Professional

The 3 Funniest Words in America on 19 April 2022

Here it is folks - the 3 funniest words in America as of 19 April 2022...

1) Johnny

2) Depp

3) Testimony

Holy shit - this should be a Pay Per View event sponsored by Comedy Central.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 06:38   #2
JimP
Quiet Professional

Although I'm not normally of the remotest interest in Hollyweird, I'd pay to be in that room just to see the tensile strength of the walls under the load of crazy expanding within them. The "Big Bang" ain't got nothing on those two cartoon characters!!

A big bag of popcorn, a drink, and a lazy afternoon? It'd be amazing. Better than watching Box try to renew his license at the DMV!!

JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 09:31   #3
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
Although I'm not normally of the remotest interest in Hollyweird, I'd pay to be in that room just to see the tensile strength of the walls under the load of crazy expanding within them. The "Big Bang" ain't got nothing on those two cartoon characters!!

A big bag of popcorn, a drink, and a lazy afternoon? It'd be amazing. Better than watching Box try to renew his license at the DMV!!

You cannot be in that room due to the extreame over-pressurization. It would couse ones head to implode.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 10:32   #4
Box
Quiet Professional

Watching these two woke crazy entitled degenerate millionaires from Hollywood in a 50 million dollar legal battle over who is the worst human being is funny. Having Fox news cover it like they are expecting someone to finally uncover the name of the second gunman that fired from the grassy knoll back in '63 makes it that much more bizarre. It is like watching a train wreck happen in real time - but in slow motion.

...in real time, in slow motion, with Michael Bay directing the courtroom activities with a well orchestrated stream of strategically placed pyrotechnics happening in the back ground.

In other news - Ghislaine Maxwell still hasn't been sentenced for the sex trafficking of minors...
...possibly because she apparently didn't traffic them to anyone - considering the DOJ has had over three months to arrest those that were involved in the sex trafficking of children. Courts cant get that right - but they are all over the real life story of "Benny and Joon"

But hey look on the bright side - Americans now know way more about Queen Mera and Captain Jack than we ever wanted to know - and rich powerful people around the world have gotten away with sex trafficking because Jeffery Epstein murdered himself before he could testify

I ask you...
Have ya' ever talked to your dog, only to have them look at you crazy and cock their head sideways out of curiosity - that's what I feel like all the time these days.

Head cocked sideways trying to figure out exactly what the fuck it is I am actually hearing people say.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 04-20-2022 at 10:36.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 11:18   #5
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post

I ask you...
Have ya' ever talked to your dog, only to have them look at you crazy and cock their head sideways out of curiosity - that's what I feel like all the time these days.

Head cocked sideways trying to figure out exactly what the fuck it is I am actually hearing people say.
My exact reaction to things now days, the old head cocked sideways with that look in your eye...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 14:30   #6
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

CRAZY WORLD:

The Easter Bunny is in control of the POTUS... What's Next ?
Old 04-20-2022, 17:14   #7
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
The Easter Bunny is in control of the POTUS... What's Next ?
Your saying that was not Jimmy Stewart and Harvey?
Old 04-20-2022, 23:11   #8
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Antonio F Branco had a funny take on the matter.
https://comicallyincorrect.com/a-f-b...from-behind-2/

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 17:33   #9
Gypsy
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
My exact reaction to things now days, the old head cocked sideways with that look in your eye...
You and me both...mind boggling stuff going on.