Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 11-04-2021, 04:22   #1936
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
The “Next ICU Wave” in this diabolical plan to keep COVID going through the ‘22/‘24 election season.
Wisconsin, April 2020, Primary. Democrat machine screamed like hell in concert with the Faucistas to do it completely mail-in, or delay it. Didn't fly, too late said the courts. Over much of WI that day, weather overcast, drizzly, lots of umbrellas & people standing in line apart from each other. The overarching message was:
"You're all gonna die!"

~ 489,000 people voted. A few documented sniffles & bad colds and when it all shook out the CDC, who clearly wanted the outdoor equivalent of a super-spreader, determined that actual Chicom flu cases resulting were...
Zero.

Well, they sure as hell learned something about scripting the mail-in vote, eh?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 05:22   #1937
Swoop
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbornelawyer View Post
So, as we enter November, how many people do you suppose are not going to die of the cold or flu in this cold and flu season and instead be counted as COVID 19 deaths?
I would like to see a true analysis of the VID deaths taking into account of the underlying conditions that these people had. I am not denying that the VID is dangerous for these persons but I believe that for many of them any additional issues (flu, cold, etc) can exacerbate their conditions. We usually have between 40-60k flu deaths each year but apparently very few since the VID showed up……JMHO.
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 09:23   #1938
Box
Quiet Professional

many hospitals live on the very edge of being overcrowded

ALL.THE.TIME

When I was a much younger man, I would go and work at the ER at WAMC during red-cycle and let me make one thing clear - that fucking place was ALWAYS packed.
Saturday afternoon?
Nope - sorry,its summer time and all of those Saturday morning kids sports leagues have resulted in a myriad of sprained ankles, bloody noses, busted heads and broken arms.
...It's going to be awhile before we can get you into a bed.

Sunday night?
Nope sorry - all those home chefs decided to try some new bullshit they saw on TV and we are packed full of folks with explosive diarrhea and cramps. Plus, a few PFCs from the 82d got in a fight and we are stitching up a few heads...

Tuesday afternoon?
Nope, sorry - one of the Brigades is doing EIB and they had a bunch of dudes drop from heat casualties...

Thursday evening and your kid has a low grade fever and wont stop crying and your wife is out of town and you dont know what to do? When was the last time you fed this fucking kid? I'm pretty sure that this crying kid that you just picked up from day care is fucking hungry you idiot.

It has nothing to do with something that is pandemic, epidemic, endemic, or academic.
Hospital are damn near designed to work "near capacity"

You know why Central Carolina Hospital in Sanford only has 137 beds?
Because it isn't New York Presbyterian.
Sanford doesn't "need" 2600 beds - but the 137 that they have - tend to stay about 60-80 full ALL OF THE TIME.
...its how hospitals are built.

If you build a hospital that consistently operates "below capacity" then that hospital is loosing money. Doctors dont work for free - doctoring is a "for profit" industry - never forget that.
...COVID is a shiny new penny that makes EVERYONE want to go to the hospital because Saint Fauci has scared them all to death.

I have a friend...
I have a friend who has a friend...
I have a relative who has a friend...
We all have a relative of a friend of a relative that is friends with the relative of someones friend.
...and they have ALL been impacted by COVID in some way

They have also been impacted by high blood pressure, smoking, heart disease, medical malpractice, cancer, diabetes, COPD, male pattern baldness, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and the common cold.
This fucking scam is 99% survivable. Occasionally it will kill an otherwise young, virile, and otherwise healthy person without warning...
...just like every other disease that unexpectedly kills otherwise young, virile, and otherwise healthy persons

Stop allowing your physical, mental, and emotional health to be compromised by political posturing and the urge to draw things out a little longer in the name of profits. If you think I'm crazy just pay attention to how many fucking news reports are sponsored by Pfizer...

When the vaccine company is literally funding your daily news reports- well, do your own research and make your OWN choices.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 09:36   #1939
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Researching the CDC website is quite a chore. I'm quite certain they write everything up in the most convoluted manner possible.

A short time ago I seen the answer to the flu deaths. Approximately 36,000 deaths for the 2019/2020 season and 1800 deaths for the 2020/2021 season. Well guess what? I can't find those numbers now. Instead I find that the CDC (from their website) estimated approximately 20,000 deaths for the 2019/2020 season.
Their answer for flu death estimates for the 2020/2021 season? You're not going to get a real answer for that because:

"Prior to the 2020-2021 influenza season, the NCHS surveillance data were used to calculate the percent of all deaths occurring each week that had pneumonia and/or influenza (P&I) listed as a cause of death. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, COVID-19 coded deaths were added to P&I to create the PIC (pneumonia, influenza, and/or COVID-19) classification. PIC includes all deaths with pneumonia, influenza, and/or COVID-19 listed on the death certificate."

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/overv..._1539281356004

So the flu and influenza are now covid so just go ahead and get your jab. Get that flu jab too because that's money in big pharma's pocket as well even though we won't track flu anymore.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 11:56   #1940
Razor
Quiet Professional

If a hospital has 10,000 ICU beds but has fired all the ICU nurses that didn't buy into blindly getting the Comply-Vid vaccine, what's the ICU capacity?
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 13:24   #1941
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
If a hospital has 10,000 ICU beds but has fired all the ICU nurses that didn't buy into blindly getting the Comply-Vid vaccine, what's the ICU capacity?
EGG-ZACTLY RIGHT

The same people that were treating folks at the height of the scamdemic, long before the correct business model for complex profit chain themes and messaging antivirals was developed, are now somehow a chink in the armor. Now, those hospitals are so over worked that they have to lay off healthy medical professionals.

Don't worry though, you can hear all about it on tonight's 6 O'clock pharmaceutical report - right after the sports segment where kapernick reminds us that the NFL is like he civil war slave trade (forget about the fact that he is pissed off that the slave traders STILL wont offer him a multimillion dollar slave contract) - then you can watch the climate disaster/weather report

The weak of mind are in far more danger than the immunocompromised.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BTYBCJ.jpg (63.3 KB, 35 views)
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Last edited by Box; 11-04-2021 at 13:56.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:18   #1942
JimP
Quiet Professional

"...long before the correct business model for complex profit chain themes and messaging antivirals was developed, are now somehow a chink in the armor."

POINT OF ORDER: Having just finished the Tier One Transgender Training (no kidding), I "feel" I am woke AF. I therefor "feel" compelled to state that I am not sure we can say that anymore. I think we need to rephrase that to "...Asian of Chinese ancestry in the armor."

Thank you. I'm a helper, it's what I do.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 09:56   #1943
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
"...long before the correct business model for complex profit chain themes and messaging antivirals was developed, are now somehow a chink in the armor."

POINT OF ORDER: Having just finished the Tier One Transgender Training (no kidding), I "feel" I am woke AF. I therefor "feel" compelled to state that I am not sure we can say that anymore. I think we need to rephrase that to "...Asian of Chinese ancestry in the armor."

Dude

I cant believe you went there.

Old 11-05-2021, 10:30   #1944
glebo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Dude

I cant believe you went there.
Hey, It's an Asian of Chinese Ancestry buffet.....ya gotta go there...
Old 11-05-2021, 10:59   #1945
Box
Quiet Professional

I'm not sure if this entire situation is even corrigible at this point.

Old 11-05-2021, 17:48   #1946
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:

After LMAO (not at you) it occurs to me to ask if, at some point, you felt like repeating SERE would be an improvement?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 11-06-2021, 07:13   #1947
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:

More simple sabotage is in order anytime you are required to get these classes, OK who brought in another blown out light bulb on the projector, Guess we just have to talk about the highlights of the class and not watch the videos. ( If it is broke you can't go woke)

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 20:57   #1948
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

The dems have positioned themselves in a can’t-lose scenario.

If they win in court, they can deny federal overreach.
If they lose in court, they can blame pandemic problems on Republican governors.
If the pandemic peters out, they can claim it was due to them pushing vaccination rates high.

https://apnews.com/article/appeals-c...ab5f9c009428db
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 05:09   #1949
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
The dems have positioned themselves in a can’t-lose scenario.

If they win in court, they can deny federal overreach.
If they lose in court, they can blame pandemic problems on Republican governors.
If the pandemic peters out, they can claim it was due to them pushing vaccination rates high.

https://apnews.com/article/appeals-c...ab5f9c009428db
Political animals have a history of spinning whatever happens in a light that raises them & denigrates everyone else. It's SOP.

Because reparations are needed for the illegal alien 'victims' of the last administration's inhumane policies, and the new governor in VA was elected by racist white women, and 13 "bi-partisan" Republicans helped pass a $1.2T infrastructure bill.

Old 11-07-2021, 07:21   #1950
Box
Quiet Professional

It's a sad state when citizens are FORCED to include lawyers as part of their personal health care strategy.

Make no mistakes - what you are witnessing is the death of personal freedom and liberty.
...and the shot didn't come from an evil black rifle - it came from a 22 gauge needle

Do as you are told and go have your peas.