Old 09-01-2021, 07:02   #1756
Box
Quiet Professional

I'm going to share the secret with you fuckers - but this is the last time.

The cure for viral respiratory diseases caused by a SARS-associated corona-virus...
-Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup
-Vicks DayQuil Cough and Flu
-Sprite

...everything else is just pharmaceutical profiteering.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 09:22   #1757
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
Thats the problem we all have it is only clowns to vote for!! Clown A. or Clown B.
But still Clowns.

And this has lead us down this path of disinformation (Social Media) and distrust of the Gov't all in the name of protection of the Freak show that won't give out the real numbers for this Virus infection and death rate's.

Would be nice to actually have an accurate Threat/Risk assessment of the Virus instead of the sky is falling from Fauci little.

Or getting the real Vaccine Death numbers from each Manufacture and risk factors would be a better option. Instead of blanket Vaccine propaganda.

It has started to move the needle a little in my mind like (Scooter) said all the vaccines do prevent most of the Hospitalizations, But does not stop transmissions.

All the numbers I have crunched over the past few months from state reporting of infections and deaths only used (TN) because that is where I live.

Point to 2-3% of people that contract this strain will be hospitalized because of three main factors 1. Vaccination 2. Underlying Conditions 3. Shitty Health to begin with IE Obese.

We are sitting right at 1.3% chance of death in this state currently from Data.
(Could be lower or higher because of testing or none testing don't know)

(My Opinion)

Once in the Hospital your chances actually get worst to survive, and I think this has to do with all the virus that is lingering in the Hospital and close contact with high virus loads from the newly infected spreading to the recovering people. This has happened to a few people that I know of while being weened off of Oxygen. looks like they are recovering then boom dead a week later.
We definitely have bad choices between Clown A and Clown B, and that's the problem. Underlying conditions mixed with someone having Covid are a high cause of mortality. I don't think anyone knows the true numbers because they are skewed by pre-existing conditions that contribute, so they just lump them all together and say "Covid" was the cause of death.

I've never been tested, I haven't been sick and I don't fall into the "high" category at all. I'm definitely not a anti-vaxxer, or conspiracy theorist but I would like more extensive data. I just don't trust their information, because I feel they just want to carry this thing on, over and over, strain after strain. They always move the goal post, and that doesn't work if you're trying to get people vaccinated.

I still really, really can't stand clowns...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 09:33   #1758
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
...I've never been tested...
Let me help you understand the test. Go home, take a meat thermometer and shove it into your nose until you're pretty sure you've punctured your brain....you're almost there. Can't help you with the clowns.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 09:39   #1759
Box
Quiet Professional

...and if you live in a "blue" state that is clearly invested in perpetuating the threat of viral Armageddon - your test results are positive
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 09-01-2021, 10:24   #1760
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
I am strangely surprised that the MA treatment isn't discussed more than it is. We've recently had two people in our office get COVID, plus family members, of the 4 that were diagnosed, two were candidates for the treatment and had excellent results. Several hospitals in our area will not do the treatment but several outlying clinics will.
Yeah, that's nuts. I'll go out on a limb and say that there might be some rice bowls involved. Sounds like if the presenting symptoms are right it's worth speaking to the doc at least about a referral to another clinic, or getting some different 'underground' sources of local info.
Glad the ones you mentioned turned out well.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 10:25   #1761
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Let me help you understand the test. Go home, take a meat thermometer and shove it into your nose until you're pretty sure you've punctured your brain....you're almost there. Can't help you with the clowns.
Na, my luck that damn thing would get stuck up there...

Clowns...just darn creepy

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 10:33   #1762
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Probably mentioned before but I talked to 2 different labs in the area who process PCR's for "the machine." I found 2 folks that would actually talk about Cycle Threshold (CT), which even the Faucistas acknowledge is a problem. Although being phased out, it's still not offline till end of calendar year. The threshold is still so high that a pomegranite will test positive.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 09-01-2021, 15:35   #1763
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I'm going to share the secret with you fuckers - but this is the last time.

The cure for viral respiratory diseases caused by a SARS-associated corona-virus...
-Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup
-Vicks DayQuil Cough and Flu
-Sprite

...everything else is just pharmaceutical profiteering.
Damn it !!! I have been drinking 1 gal per day of Tonic water for the Quinine.

Coca-Cola and Campbells Soup cures Covid-19 who would have thought !!!!
Must be all the added salt.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 18:55   #1764
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
Damn it !!! I have been drinking 1 gal per day of Tonic water for the Quinine.

Coca-Cola and Campbells Soup cures Covid-19 who would have thought !!!!
Must be all the added salt.
Sprite not Coke

Old 09-01-2021, 19:04   #1765
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Sprite not Coke
Any wiggle room for a really good Egg Drop soup?

Old 09-01-2021, 19:21   #1766
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Any wiggle room for a really good Egg Drop soup?
Sure - if you want to make yourself vulnerable to the next dreaded Bravo Sierra variant of the disease...

Campbells Chicken Soup (not Progresso, not Trader Joes, not Great Value - CAMPBELLS)
DayQuil (not NyQuil)
Sprite (not Coke, not Pepsi, not 7 Up - SPRITE)

...quantities must be titrated to each patients tolerance level to ensure therapeutic levels of each component are reached

I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

Last edited by Box; 09-01-2021 at 19:25.
Old 09-01-2021, 19:37   #1767
cbtengr
Area Commander

Good News Bad News

Good news is the current variant of Covid has peaked Delta will soon be yesterday's news. The bad news is that a new one has been discovered and may be vaccine resistant. Taking on a Baskins and Robbins flair.

World Health Organization says it is monitoring new Colombian COVID variant called 'Mu' amid fears it may be vaccine-resistant as Delta infections finally slow in US

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-Colombia.html
Old 09-01-2021, 20:11   #1768
Sohei
Area Commander

The never-ending crisis.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 20:20   #1769
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
Good news is the current variant of Covid has peaked Delta will soon be yesterday's news. The bad news is that a new one has been discovered and may be vaccine resistant. Taking on a Baskins and Robbins flair.

World Health Organization says it is monitoring new Colombian COVID variant called 'Mu' amid fears it may be vaccine-resistant as Delta infections finally slow in US

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-Colombia.html
Ahh, yes. There is a Sooper Double-Sekret timetable for which Fraternity gets used for which variant.

This is starting to look like some MDMP parties I've seen (and ran from).

Edit for Box: Ok, I'll bypass the cutie at the Noodle Palace and stick to the clinical specs you've laid out.

Last edited by Badger52; 09-01-2021 at 20:23.
Old 09-01-2021, 23:49   #1770
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

I'm dreading the eventual onslaught of the OMEGA strain because only one of us is going to win the lottery and become the OMEGA MAN while the rest of unlucky bastards get turned into vampires with white hair, pink eye and forced to wear black hooded robes. Dammit!