Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 06-07-2021, 07:39   #1
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Shades Maj. Nidal Hassan or Hannibal Lechter

This chick is one serious bat sh*t crazy moon bat! I would compare her to Hannibal Lechter but he’s a fictional character. Nidal Hassan, however. If she is this openly mentally deranged and psychotic, imagine the impact/influence she is having on her patients.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hite-Mind.html
Old 06-07-2021, 08:06   #2
cbtengr
Area Commander

I too saw that article could she and others who feel as she does hate themselves any more than they do. Turn this around as a white person male or female espousing the same kind of garbage only directed at people of color we would not last 10 minutes before the PC crowd was at our door screaming for our heads. She must be looking for her 15 minutes of fame.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:12   #3
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

You know what they say about psychologists…

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:13   #4
Box
Quiet Professional

...foreign and domestic and all that jazz
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:53   #5
EricV
Guerrilla

If I saw her coming, I'd feel like I'd have to shoot her before she shot me.
Old 06-07-2021, 13:18   #6
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

doctor-doctor Aruna Khilanani :

Her photo & her age (50 yrs.) something is lying ? Not a significant figure in medicine, in fact she is a no-body... can't even say she is a has-been... Aging has not been kind to her physical and mental state.
Old 06-07-2021, 20:36   #7
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, Wherever You Are

SnT

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 22:30   #8
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

I'm sure the president can find a place for her on his team

Just imagine how many of these that are out there that we don't hear about. I remember back in the 70's and 80's there were such things as mental asylums. We really should look at bringing those back.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 01:13   #9
Flagg
Area Commander

A Bernardine Dohrn for the woke Millenials.

I hope she follows thru with her threats, fails, and is permanently reduced as a threat.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:53   #10
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricV View Post
If I saw her coming, I'd feel like I'd have to shoot her before she shot me.
Yep.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 08:50   #11
Box
Quiet Professional

Ammo is expensive and cunts like her aren't worth the 52 cents of 9mm it would cost to dispatch what is essentially an idle shit talking empty threat (unless she is one of the rank and file hypocritical liberals that owns a gun). Plus, such a response just buys into her hatred and provides other soulless godless lifeless bags of guts more reason to hate decent people.
Not me. I'm not biting on her shitty homemade fishing lure. No two bit painted woman with a chip on her shoulder is going to drag me into her ugly world so I can be ambushed on her terms - not when that world comes packaged up in as much Target-Beauty-Counter makeup as that silly bitch has caked all over her face.

I decide who I hate - and I don't really hate people like her. I pity people like her.
Her empty and hollow 'look at me' threats are nothing more than a public cry for attention and just demonstrate the ignorance and hatred that are used to build the foundation of any leftist agenda. While her behavior and attitude is contemptible, the truth is, they are simply products of a selfish and ignorant familial upbringing that treats the system like a hog trough full of whatever slop the government farmer decides to give away for free each morning. People like her carry around a generational desire to search for attention and acceptance like wild pigs rooting for grubs and truffles. It's much better to look at this in a positive light to provide solutions that help people instead of just responding to her ignorance and blubbering with violent emotional outbursts. Her low personal image and self loathing are on display in her comments - fasten your seat belts folks, we are going on a journey into the mind of Dr Aruna Khilanani...

'I had fantasies...'
Ponder that statement for a moment - this is a PHD holding psychiatrist and psychoanalyst that chose a professional academic forum to share her innermost violent delusional fantasies - no wonder the poor woman's blood boils when she thinks about white people. White people have invaded her fantasy world - a world that provides a component of escapism for most of us. The fantasy world serves as a prison for this poor woman.
In my fantasy world, I am the quintessential tall dark stranger - desired by women, envied by men, loved by all.
I am an astronaut
I am a pro sports ball player
I am a Hollywood celebrity, a cultural icon
I am a globetrotting man about town with an awesome mint condition classic muscle car, and a full time maid that lives in my basement and looks JUST like Dr Aruna Khilanani.
...in her fantasy world, she is surrounded by overbearing oppressive white people.

...burying their body
The poor woman's unchecked aggression has driven her to madness, yet she is forced to bury and hide her deeds because she is inwardly ashamed of her emotional inability to cope with the obstacles in her daily life.
In my fantasy world, I proudly stand atop the fallen bodies of my conquered foes!

...wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless
Still inwardly ashamed at her actions, she openly admits her wrongdoings as she tries to wipe away her failures - she even tries to rationalize her guilt (relatively guiltless)
It my dreamworld, there is no guilt. Only achievement and success.

Like I did the world a f**king favor,'
Forced to rely on delusions of grandeur, she pretends that an act that requires her to hide the body, wipe away the filth, and admit her guilt is somehow doing the world a favor. Her sad delusional fantasy world is most likely a by product of her lack of close personal relationships, social isolation, hormonal imbalance, stress, drug abuse, or even a possible history of mental illness in her family.
...her therapist should probably up' her meds

She went on to say that white people feel they are being bullied when people of color bring up race. Talk about transference! I feel like she probably 'assumes gender' a lot as well since she doesn't seem to have a problem making declarative statements about what is in the mind of other people. It is surprising that a PHD holding psychiatrist and psychoanalyst would be so prone to transference. I'll bet she voted for Bill Clinton's wife in the 2016 general election because of some mythical connection to Bill's wife and the 'Girl Power' movement.
...again, her therapist should consider upping her meds

The best existential punishment for people like her is to simply let them exist in full view of a sympathetic public eye. Those of her ilk can achieve all of their stated goals, have every honor bestowed upon them from their sycophants, consolidate all of the wealth and power available to them - and they will still reach their deathbed unhappy and unfulfilled while feeling and alone and uncomfortable in their own skin.

Fuck you very much, take your meds, and I'll see you in your dreams.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 06-08-2021 at 09:31.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 11:06   #12
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post

Fuck you very much, take your meds, and I'll see you in your dreams.
More likely she'll see us in her nightmares. I hope she sweats...
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 16:10   #13
EricV
Guerrilla

Box, you ability to make trenchant comment with finesse is unsurpassed.

That said, I really get the feeling that the civility is slipping away, and it ain't our side. People who talk like this lead other people into doing violent acts. You may have seen some of it on the news lately.

I don't hate her. I feel more like if I ran in to her, I've come across a rabid dog who simply needs putting down in a workman like manner.

The real problem is that she is in a position to air her views and influence others. It appears that she got, basically, a pass on what she said.

Check this latest on her. Her comments were "taken out of context," the usual excuse.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/07/nyc-ps...-white-people/

Some comments by her in the article...

Dr. Aruna Khilanani, a Manhattan-based psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, told the New York Times on Saturday that she only meant to use “provocation as a tool for real engagement” while saying she dreamed of executing white people.

During the lecture, titled “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” Khilanani, who is not affiliated with Yale, said she cut off most of her former white friends five years ago, adding there were “no good apples out there.”

One wonders what she says to her "clients" in her private sessions.
Old 06-09-2021, 06:41   #14
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Oh Com'on Box, Tell us how you REALLY Feal!
Old 06-09-2021, 06:52   #15
Paslode
Area Commander

More than a few people stated that the Left accuses others of what they themselves are guilty of. In the case of Aruna Khilanani she is not alone in her prognosis which may be an indication of a systemic problem within her profession. Another of her peers Donald Moss recently had a paper published by the Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association that is inline with the teachings of Ms. Khilanani.

Mr. Moss paper, which is allegedly 'Peer Reviewed', was titled 'On Having Whiteness' the abstract reads as follows:

Quote:
Whiteness is a condition one first acquires and then one has—a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which “white” people have a particular susceptibility. The condition is foundational, generating characteristic ways of being in one’s body, in one’s mind, and in one’s world. Parasitic Whiteness renders its hosts’ appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse. These deformed appetites particularly target nonwhite peoples. Once established, these appetites are nearly impossible to eliminate. Effective treatment consists of a combination of psychic and social-historical interventions. Such interventions can reasonably aim only to reshape Whiteness’s infiltrated appetites—to reduce their intensity, redistribute their aims, and occasionally turn those aims toward the work of reparation. When remembered and represented, the ravages wreaked by the chronic condition can function either as warning (“never again”) or as temptation (“great again”). Memorialization alone, therefore, is no guarantee against regression. There is not yet a permanent cure.
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...urnalCode=apaa

This dehumanizing screed is propagated by the NIH and available on PubMed.gov

Quote:
Peer review is designed to assess the validity, quality and often the originality of articles for publication. Its ultimate purpose is to maintain the integrity of science by filtering out invalid or poor quality articles.
If Mr. Moss work was peer reviewed and published, it would appear that many in his field are in agreement with his findings....

Last edited by Paslode; 06-09-2021 at 06:54. Reason: Missing bracket
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote