Old 01-03-2009, 12:39   #16
TitanBoxer
Asset

Its too bad the OP couldn't follow simple instructions. He brings up an interesting question because people with ADD/ADHD tend to have a unique way of looking at things and think outside of the box.

However, if a person needs meds I wonder if you would be allowed to use them at SFAS. I think if you're going to get tested on all areas of performance you would want to know how a person would perform cut off from all resources.

If this topic isn't completely dead, I'm curious as well if there is a policy on the matter. I know Richard stated it has varied from time to time, but I would be more curious from the selection point of view assuming it is ok to enlist with this condition and medication requirements.
Old 01-03-2009, 13:02   #17
Pete
Quiet Professional

Titan....

Titan - search more, read more and post less.
Old 01-03-2009, 13:08   #18
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanBoxer View Post
Its too bad the OP couldn't follow simple instructions. He brings up an interesting question because people with ADD/ADHD tend to have a unique way of looking at things and think outside of the box.

However, if a person needs meds I wonder if you would be allowed to use them at SFAS. I think if you're going to get tested on all areas of performance you would want to know how a person would perform cut off from all resources.

If this topic isn't completely dead, I'm curious as well if there is a policy on the matter. I know Richard stated it has varied from time to time, but I would be more curious from the selection point of view assuming it is ok to enlist with this condition and medication requirements.

If you require "meds" don't try out for SFAS..... you will not make it. I'm also fairly certain that if you do use meds you will be disqualified for SF training anyway.

Team Sergeant