Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 09-05-2022, 15:52   #46
Badger52
Area Commander

Trump wins decision on Special Master

Coverage at Conservative Treehouse here.

Quote:
Within the ruling [pg 9] Judge Cannon outlines the issues at the heart of the legal matter, including the government taking President Trump’s personal medical records which has nothing to do with the nature of the warrant.

“According to the Privilege Review Team’s Report, the seized materials include medical documents, correspondence related to taxes, and accounting information. … The Government also has acknowledged that it seized some “[p]ersonal effects without evidentiary value” and, by its own estimation, upwards of 500 pages of material potentially subject to attorney-client privilege.”
The judge also cited instances already where the FBI's Filter Team failed and have already exposed others to material that clearly would've been attorney-client specific.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 16:17   #47
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Some of these “actors” within the DOJ and FBI need to be shackled and perp walked to waiting black SUVs and held without bail.

They need to have their houses searched, their phones and any other electronic equipment confiscated and searched with a deep dive program to reveal any and all correspondence that would incriminate them in the conspiracy they are engaged in.

It’s unethical and wrong what they are doing!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 18:44   #48
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Some of these “actors” within the DOJ and FBI need to be shackled and perp walked to waiting black SUVs and held without bail.

They need to have their houses searched, their phones and any other electronic equipment confiscated and searched with a deep dive program to reveal any and all correspondence that would incriminate them in the conspiracy they are engaged in.

I assume you're also Ok with a deep search of their spouse's stuff, including the lingerie drawer. We know you're just that kind of fair & balanced guy.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 09-05-2022, 20:27   #49
bubba
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
I assume you're also Ok with a deep search of their spouse's stuff, including the lingerie drawer. We know you're just that kind of fair & balanced guy.

THE difference between the fed-bois who are in this criminal conspiracy and Trump….

The fed-bois are on Government systems conducting Government business while being paid by the Government…. Which means…. FOIA is the principle, not “I’ll plead the 5th”…..

The instruments used are owned by the Government and are property of the US Tax payer and NO expectation of privacy comes with that.

Donald Trump on the other hand (as in the guy who is not the POTUS anymore, but used his legal authorities to de-classify docs when he was), is acting as a private citizen with the rights to legal counsel, public testimony, ability to compel witnesses, and right against self incrimination, along with every other Private Citizen (as in, NOT a Government employee) ……
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 03:59   #50
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
THE difference between the fed-bois who are in this criminal conspiracy and Trump….
Trackin'. It was a "sauce for the gander" thought.

Old 09-06-2022, 06:45   #51
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Body cavity search deep with no lube. Just to be sure no documents went missing.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 07:27   #52
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
You have got to stop posting things like that. I almost choked on my bran muffin. I involuntarily spat coffee through my nose...
...i laughed out loud.

"It's unethical"

That is just hilarious. Saying that the same department that DID "spy" on Martin Luther King did something unethical...
The same agency that DID "spy" on John Lennon
The same agency that DID "spy" on Elvis
The same agency that DID "spy" on Frank Sinatra...
...John Denver
...Groucho Marx
...Charlie Chaplin
...Sonny Bono
...Bob Dylan
...Micky fucking Mantle

-The same agency that DID shoot and kill Vicki Weaver while she stood unarmed holding nothing in her arms but a but a baby.

-The same agency that DID choose to burn down the Branch Dividians compound killing women and children instead of waiting to peacefully arrest their cult leader during one of his ROUTINE walks through town.

-The same agency that declares 'internal investigation' can't be trusted while boasting a nearly 100% success rate of investigating their own officer related shootings and finding almost all of them TO BE "clean shoots"

-"Illegal" domestic surveillance
-COINTELPRO
-Fast and Furious (Eric'S illegal gun running scheme - not the cheesy action movie series with that guy who does the voice of Groot)
-Louis Freeh's habitual legal malpractice
-Jim Comey admittedly leaking fabricated info to the press knowing it would trigger an investigation

...for fuck sake, do I need to continue - my computer is going to run out of ink if I keep typing all of the fucked up shit the DOJ does

It’s unethical and wrong...
...man that is some funny funny shit.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 09-06-2022 at 07:33.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 13:07   #53
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Yes, I know, my coffee may have been too strong at the time of my posting. I shall refrain from making such snap (peas) uh, err, judgments in the future.

The F.B.Eye, is the “premier” law enforcement agency in the whole world… poor, poor, Christopher Stevens died at the hands of a “peaceful Islamic group” rightfully protesting a movie that enraged them because it pointed out their Messiah was a rapist, a pedophile and a thief.

And then there’s all that stuff they did during prohibition. Shoot first ask questions later.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 13:55   #54
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
… poor, poor, Christopher Stevens died at the hands of a “peaceful Islamic group” rightfully protesting a movie that enraged them because it pointed out their Messiah was a rapist, a pedophile and a thief.
We have proof of real cultural progess. The purveyor of that narrative is now Brandon's special assistant for domestic policy. Is this a great country or what?

Old 09-07-2022, 07:19   #55
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
We have proof of real cultural progess.
It would do 'conservative' America well to acknowledge that we are at the high water mark of the cultural revolution and conservatism is LOSING.

For shit sake - PACAF has announced that pronoun neutrality is one of the ways that we will "improve our interoperability, efficiency, creativity, and lethality.”

If you don't support the agenda of the current administrations front man, you are now considered a clear and present danger - and the attending crowd responded happily.

Far too many conservatives have spent the last 50 years looking the other way when drug addicts, perverts, activists, and child molesters start virtue signaling for no other reason than being afraid of getting called "...phobic"
and here we are
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 09-07-2022 at 07:22.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 14:11   #56
EricV
Guerrilla

...for fuck sake, do I need to continue - my computer is going to run out of ink if I keep typing all of the fucked up shit the DOJ does

Yeah Box we need to add one more name to the list.

John Paul Mac Issac.

I know this guy. Not close, but I used to go to the second floor of the DCCA, now know as "The Contemporary", a art gallery and artist studio spot in South Wilmington and fly his flight simulator.

Lots of fun hours yakking it up and trying to do barrel rolls and loops in a 737. Watching as he helped little kids fly around.

I'm 70, so I know all about your list. As far as I can tell, except for Weaver, none of them really suffered from the spying, though I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong. Heck, Dylan just unloaded his song rights for 400 million.

And I could tell a funny tale about the FBI trying to catch a guy I went to high school with who dodged the draft.

But the Biden computer/J.P. Mac Issac thing makes my blood boil.

The guy is legally blind. He did the right thing. He got hung out to twist slowly in the wind. His business was destroyed.

Here's a great interview of the guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwGvVVsJ1pU
Old 09-13-2022, 18:41   #57
Badger52
Area Commander

They even snatched "The Pillow Guy's" phone

Brief footage on his online channel, and article here about the contact by the FBI with Mike Lindell.

Edit to add additional link to Lindell's story, with video, here.

Tough surveillance, lol. Technique would've made the VoPo's proud. Don't tell 'em a thing and ask for a Soviet officer! Wait - where am I?

Last edited by Badger52; 09-14-2022 at 04:34.
Old 09-15-2022, 20:23   #58
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
“It is also true, of course, that evenhanded procedure does not demand unquestioning trust in the determinations of the Department of Justice.”
Ol' Judge Aileen Cannon, she does have a bit of an edge to the written tongue there. (Yeah, I love it.) The above comes from her order declining the DOJ's machinations to only have a Special Master review a few of the documents in question, which in a certain way tells them to pound sand. They had wanted to cherry pick some documents to be reviewed because, well, reasons, but "we've got this little criminal investigation we've got to hurry up with & all."

Judge Cannon appointed Trump team pick Judge Richard Dearie to be the Special Master, and further directed that he would be reviewing ALL materials seized by the FBI. Suspense date for his initial review of the small number is 30 Nov 2022.

Note: Judge Dearie may not be known to many but he was a FISC judge and, ahem, he was one of the original judges to sign off on the warrant that allowed Carter Page (and anyone within 2 hops of him) to be wiretapped based on NOW KNOWN lies by the FBI to get the warrant. I don't know if judges carry a grudge about being lied to on such a scale and being made a fool of all the way through IG investigations and the Mueller facade. I'm sure he's forgotten the whole thing.

PDF of Full Ruling here.

Additional reading at Conservative Treehouse here.