Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 09-20-2022, 20:11   #16
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

You are not paranoid. It has started already.

On Sunday evening, 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson, a young conservative, was struck and killed by an SUV driven by 41-year-old Shannon Brandt in a politically motivated murder in North Dakota.

As TGP reported earlier, Brandt chased young Cayler Ellingson through the streets after a local dance. Then Brandt murdered Cayler with his vehicle.

The teen was attending a street dance in McHenry, North Dakota.

Cayler called his mother before he was killed. He told her Brandt was chasing him and that he was scared.

Joe Biden called his political opposition enemies of the state and clear and present danger.

Then Shannon Brandt went out and murdered Cayler Ellingson.

This was a deliberate murder by a violent leftist. This is what you get when you have a US president declare war on half of the country.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...enemies-state/

Crazed North Dakota Man Runs Over and Kills Teen For “Extremist” Republican Views
By Margaret Flavin
Published September 20, 2022 at 10:49am

On Sunday evening, 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson was struck and killed by a vehicle driven by 41-year-old Shannon Brandt in a politically motivated murder in North Dakota.

The teen was attending a street dance in McHenry, North Dakota.

Brandt called 911 after fleeing the accident, telling the dispatcher that Ellingson was part of a “Republican extremist group.”

The rhetoric coming from the Democrats, DHS, FBI and the DOJ, and then amplified by Big Tech, has deadly consequences.

Democrat Senate Candidate Tim Ryan from Ohio told MSNBC the country needs to “KILL” the “extremist” Republican movement.

Project Veritas released a leaked DHS bulletin on ‘domestic violent extremists’ in wake of the FBI’s raid of Trump’s Florida residence. The DHS told its agents that Americans who discuss topics such as “government overreach” and “election fraud” are a threat.

Last fall, the National School Board Association (NSBA) coordinated with the Biden White House weeks before AG Merrick Garland classified parents “domestic terrorists” in a letter to the FBI.

Big Tech tyrants have added content to a shared counterterrorism “key database” to crack down on “white supremacists and far-right militias.”

The Grand Forks Herald reports:

The fatal vehicle-pedestrian incident happened early Sunday morning, Sept. 18, in McHenry, North Dakota, about 120 miles northwest of Fargo and 54 miles north of Jamestown.

Prosecutors allege moments before he was killed, 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson called his mom to come rescue him because 41-year-old Shannon Brandt was chasing him in the city of McHenry, where the street dance had just wrapped up.

By the time she could get there, her son was dead.

Brandt was officially charged Monday with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident.

He was the one who called 911 to report the crash,” said North Dakota Highway Patrol Capt. Bryan Niewind.

Court papers show Brandt called 911 around 2:30 a.m. Sunday and told the 911 dispatcher that he just hit Ellingson, claiming the teen was part of a Republican extremist group and was calling people to come get Brandt after a political argument.

Because of a prior DUI, if convicted of vehicular homicide, Brandt would face a minimum of 10 years in prison.

My note: this was not a case of "vehicular homicide". This was a case of pre-meditated murder.

Last edited by Stobey; 09-20-2022 at 20:14.
Stobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 06:31   #17
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Why is it that it’s only the lunatic left that resorts to violence to solve their problems?

Yes, there are some on the far right who have done atrocious acts of violence but the numbers are staggeringly high for acts of hate, intimidation and violence carried out by those on the political left who use weapons, vehicles and arson to attack people and institutions they believe will cause change because of their actions. Which by definition is “terrorism.”

Alls you have to do is listen to their “leaders” (Schumer, Waters, Pelosi, Nadler, Swawell, Omar and the rest of the “squad” and others in the political left) to see how they “incite violence” and tacitly support, defend and approve of such rhetoric that leads sick people to believe they have a right to be assholes.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 07:28   #18
Box
Quiet Professional

The left has been the left for the last 60 years.
They show the world who they are every chance they get.
They say the quiet part out loud ALL the time.
They prove that there really is no "quiet part" because they don't care.
...and its always been that way - its just fun to pretend things are 'getting worse'

For fuck sake, Obamas friend Bill Ayers was involved in insurgent bombing attacks against 'the system' when he was still overtly active in the weather underground when they bombed the San Fransisco PD.
-a continuous stream of race riots during the 60's
-political a$$as1nati0ns in the 1960's
-non stop campus riots at colleges across the nation
-Kent State
-Mary Joe Kopechne
-Rodney King
-Sterling Hall
-The Battle in Seattle
-Philly cops dropping a bomb on the MOVE house

For the love of peace and midnight basketball - this nation has been a violent fucking circus sideshow for the last 60 years and suddenly folks think that riots because a criminal died in the street due to a drug overdose of his own choosing is somehow a signal of "things getting worse" and the politicians eat that shit up.
They LOVE it when the peasants are rowdy because it gives them a platform to show how much they care.

Hot fucking tip folks - the folks that were inciting riots in the 60's and 70's and helping to instigate unrest are STILL inciting riots - they're just doing it while clad in Armani suits and color coordinated polyester outfits.

Yet, there are still countless citizens of the United Democratic Peoples Republic of North American City-States that watch and listen to this madness and say, "gee whiz, I can't believe they just said that - it must be a gaffe"

I also refuse to blame Schumer, Waters, Pelosi, Nadler, Swawell, Omar and the rest of the “squad” and others in the political left because they only say and do what their followers will tolerate. To paraphrase George Carlin, “Most politicians don’t know what in the fuck they are doing; and a they are ALL really fucking good at doing it.”

Their power is predicated on their followers. Kawleefornya loves the gaspin noosums, rancid pell-oh-sea, madam shiff, and the old gal with bugged out eyes.
"We The People" have all the term limits we need - the ballot box - to get rid of them but we wont.
Because it's just NOT that big a deal - yet.

Sooner or later 'we the people' will realize that the government we elect just doesn't give one single fuck about us.
Not one.
Nada.
No fucks given.
No fucks are given by the politicians that keep getting re-elected.
NOT.ONE.SINGLE.FUCK.

Sooner or later though, people will notice.
...hopefully it will be sooner.
...maybe it will be sooner.
...maybe not.
...definitely not sooner.
...definitely later.
...probably later.
...maybe later.
...maybe not at all.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 09-21-2022 at 08:10.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 07:45   #19
Paslode
Area Commander

The perp admits to intentionally killing the young man, and gets charged with vehicular homicide and DUI.........seems like he should be charged with Murder in the 1st Degree......

Quote:
On Monday, Brandt was charged with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident. The police department told the paper that “more serious” charges may be added later.

The judge ordered Brandt held on $50,000 bail, which he objected to — citing his house, job, and family.

I have a job, a life and a house and things I don’t want to see go by the wayside — family that are very important to me,” Brandt said during the hearing.

If convicted, Brandt faces a maximum of 20 years in prison and a likely minimum of ten, due to a prior DUI conviction.
https://timcast.com/news/north-dakot...over-politics/

I'm sure Cayler Elligson had some dreams and life priorities as well.
Old 09-21-2022, 07:49   #20
Badger52
Area Commander

@Box I love it when you talk Rainman.

Personally I don't think that even a Trump indictment will move many off the couch as some like to spew from behind their keyboard; so that horse is out grazing at the edge of the alfalfa field. Insufficient organization (except for the ones the FBI has on tap). It would have to be a seriously cataclysmic event, like the regime's overt endorsement of a race war. Oriented to civility, and to writing strongly-worded letters; neither has been shown to move the chains.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 10:59   #21
bubba
Quiet Professional

This country doesn’t give a shit about politics because it doesn’t have to…….

The worse thing that can happen is a person gets tired of the local flavor of bullshit and move to a more tolerable flavor of dung. The “US government” is a side-show of circus freaks that entertains us on the 24 hour reality TV show that is the “news”.

The rest of the world’s countries (yeah, all of them) actually NEED their governments to defend their peoples’ ability to LIVE. Resources are finite, and we have all we need. Damn near every other country is dependent on another for their very existance.

Us, we just bitch when the local 24 hour superstore doesn’t have our favorite flavor of sugary energy drink or vegan vegi-burger….

The ONLY reason we gave a flying fuck about the rest of the little blue ball that we are floating on is because of the Soviet Nukes that were pointed at us.

Now that Vlad is on his way out, and the Soviets are in the process of imploding for good, the US can go back to ignoring the rest of the world and watching our 24 hour vaudeville act in the “Capital” while munching on potato chips and wondering who will win the next sports-ball championship.
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me

Last edited by bubba; 09-21-2022 at 11:06.
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 11:49   #22
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Why is this not a hate crime?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 14:36   #23
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post

TR
Because hate crimes tend to be defined using protected classes similar to those in anti-discrimination statutes (race, gender, etc.). Like anti-discrimination statutes, they tend to be enforced only to benefit those viewed by the Left as historically victimized and therefore worthy of additional protection.

Whether this murder should be a hate crime, or whether there should be such a thing as a hate crime, are separate questions.
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 19:33   #24
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer View Post
Because hate crimes tend to be defined using protected classes similar to those in anti-discrimination statutes (race, gender, etc.). Like anti-discrimination statutes, they tend to be enforced only to benefit those viewed by the Left as historically victimized and therefore worthy of additional protection.
Protected or "historically disadvantaged" classes seem to get invented as the need arises. One thing for sure regardless of the perpetrator; white isn't on that list.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 09-21-2022, 20:07   #25
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
@Box I love it when you talk Rainman.

Personally I don't think that even a Trump indictment will move many off the couch as some like to spew from behind their keyboard; so that horse is out grazing at the edge of the alfalfa field. Insufficient organization (except for the ones the FBI has on tap). It would have to be a seriously cataclysmic event, like the regime's overt endorsement of a race war. Oriented to civility, and to writing strongly-worded letters; neither has been shown to move the chains.
The ‘left’ is running the largest ever political psyop campaign to intimidate, coerce and undermine the Republican Party; thus so to curtail any open political participation, donations and ultimately voting on Election Day.

Using every apparatus they have at their disposal (three letter alphabet agencies) and social media platforms to harass people and publicly abuse their power simply to keep us quiet and afraid. This is the whole purpose of the Jan6 committee and the continuing abuses directed at President Trump and everyone who has ever worked for or supported him and his administration.

Far as I’m concerned every alphabet agency in the federal bureaucracy needs to be completely dismantled and the confirmation process for new leadership held in a civilian capacity that of a jury pool of bipartisan and apolitical members not appointed or associated with elected office. Supreme Court justices the same way!

JMO

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 05:30   #26
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
I started a new thread on the hit & run

https://www.professionalsoldiers.com...ad.php?t=56034

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 08:06   #27
JimP
Quiet Professional

I don't know about ya'll, but i got my trij RMR in the mail yesterday to mount on my Langdon Tactical 1301. just need a white light now and a sling.

Screw talking, I'm getting ready.

The 1301 is my new close-in goblin gun. These fuckers aren't going to kill themselves.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 08:41   #28
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post

The 1301 is my new close-in goblin gun. These fuckers aren't going to kill themselves.
Jim

You need to add 1/2 doz of the new 30 rd mags for your p320

https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-9mm-30..._source=Eloqua
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8900577-gen-web-1.jpg (13.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 8900576-gen-web-4.jpg (20.3 KB, 7 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 08:59   #29
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
just need a white light now and a sling.
These fuckers aren't going to kill themselves.
My Streamlight Pro-tac 2 (you can get it dual-fuel, takes 123's or 18650 rechargeable) has done well on rifles and the shotgun where it lives. Slight model variations depending on how you'd like to mount it. Although I don't use a tape switch; just positioned for the as-needed thumb or knuckle bump. Also I hate nose-heavy guns so it helps in that regard. Something bigger is sometimes too much of a good thing. Good beam, none of that weak center & too much halo. Less $$ compared to Surefires.

Back to commie eradication.

Old 09-22-2022, 11:51   #30
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post

TR
Because the occupant of the White House declared open season on MAGA Republicans (aka anyone who disagrees with him)?
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote