Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 10-09-2021, 17:22   #16
Badger52
Area Commander

The beast, it is afraid

Joe Kent gets blacklisted by youknowwhosetube.

Quote:
Joe Kent, a retired Green Beret who is running for Congress as a Republican in Washington State’s third district, has been permanently banned by Google-owned xxxxxxx.

Kent, who has been endorsed by Donald Trump, has taken vocal positions against the permanent Deep State, open borders, and endless foreign wars.

In a message sent to the Republican candidate, xxxxxxx said it had found “severe or repeated violations of our Community Guidelines,” without specifying what guideline had been breached or how.

“xxxxxxx is censoring Congressional candidates without warning,” said Kent on Twitter. “Oh well, We have Rumble.” (Alternative video hosting site.)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 23:21   #17
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

"The Community" ?

When did google become a community ? The communist propaganda internet media group owned by non- campers, a community ? NO WAY....
Old 10-10-2021, 07:06   #18
Sohei
Area Commander

The propaganda ministry is hard at work performing its job of getting *their* message out there while killing the opposing views. Somehow, I think I have read in times past, things just like that happened before...hum....

Americans don't learn from the past. They are stupid and/or willingly ignorant and have been socialized for the past two or three decades.

I certainly with Joe the best with his run.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 04:49   #19
Badger52
Area Commander

It is looking like Joe Kent made the cut

Overnight link over at Conservative Treehouse because the embedded NYT link is behind a paywall.

Note: WA has non-partisan "jungle rules" primary. Top two go, regardless of party.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 08-09-2022, 07:12   #20
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Overnight link over at Conservative Treehouse because the embedded NYT link is behind a paywall.

Note: WA has non-partisan "jungle rules" primary. Top two go, regardless of party.
OUTSTANDING! He was out moneyed by a considerable amount in the campaign, lots of dark money supporting the other candidate while Joe kept a grass roots campaign focused on the issues going through it all…

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/us...08/id/1082266/

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart

Last edited by Golf1echo; 08-09-2022 at 07:17.
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 08:31   #21
Sohei
Area Commander

That is excellent news! I would like to see him win, but if he doesn't, I want him to make them spend their money beating him...
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 19:08   #22
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Here is one example of what Joe’s campaign is facing. His own ballot was rejected…

Dear Supporter,

Please see the attached screen shot showing that the Board of Elections rejected my own ballot.

Even worse, we’ve found hundreds of other people who voted for me who've also had their ballots rejected.

Right now my campaign is scrambling to notify all of these voters their ballots were rejected and get them to the election offices to cure their ballots so their votes will count – we’re even offering to drive them if they need a ride.

With my opponent and I just a few hundred votes apart, can you please help us with a contribution to pay for this operation so we can make sure every vote counts?

I am not affiliated with the campaign, just a supporter but here is a link:
https://joekentforcongress.com/Donate/

Essayons

By Dand

Old 08-09-2022, 20:31   #23
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf1echo View Post
Here is one example of what Joe’s campaign is facing. His own ballot was rejected…

Dear Supporter,

Please see the attached screen shot showing that the Board of Elections rejected my own ballot.

Even worse, we’ve found hundreds of other people who voted for me who've also had their ballots rejected.

Right now my campaign is scrambling to notify all of these voters their ballots were rejected and get them to the election offices to cure their ballots so their votes will count – we’re even offering to drive them if they need a ride.

With my opponent and I just a few hundred votes apart, can you please help us with a contribution to pay for this operation so we can make sure every vote counts?

I am not affiliated with the campaign, just a supporter but here is a link:
https://joekentforcongress.com/Donate/
Edit: https://www.columbian.com/news/2022/...-3rd-district/

Essayons

By Dand

Old 08-10-2022, 04:30   #24
bubba
Quiet Professional

FUCK YEAH!!!! HELL FUCK YEAH!!!! BEST NEWS I’VE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!!!!
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 20:06   #25
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
FUCK YEAH!!!! HELL FUCK YEAH!!!! BEST NEWS I’VE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!!!!
I just love these laid-back reactions.

The work needed in WA state is not over by a long-shot. But it's possible that Mar-a-Lago will be one of the rallying cries, courtesy of their operational incompetence, that propels the Joe Kents in November. The Joe Kents scare the shit out of the Uniparty and Das freut mich sehr.

Old 08-11-2022, 06:20   #26
Badger52
Area Commander

Short article from Breitbart after Joe Kent's primary win.

Quote:
“It was a long and hard fought primary. I’m very grateful for my supporters and my Republican opponents. My opponents made me stronger – iron sharpens iron. My focus now is to reach out to every Republican, especially supporters of JHB, to unify our party,” Kent told Breitbart News.

Kent cited the “high degree of coordination” within the left and the administrative state as the reason the Republican Party must unify in opposition to these forces, referencing the recent raid on former President Donald Trump’s home in Florida.

“The stakes are too high for us not to be unified. The left & the administrative state are unified and working with a high degree of coordination. If we are to save our republic, we must unify,” he continued. “The left is not playing politics anymore, they are at war with the core of America, they are seizing every level of power and wielding it against us. We saw that when the FBI raided President Trump’s home. This isn’t the politics of 10-15 years ago; this is war and we must unify and fight back. I’m honored and humbled to have the Republican nomination and ready to fight for our district and our nation.”
Hmmm. Just for today, put aside some differences and come together to destroy a common enemy. Heard that somewhere...

Old 08-11-2022, 09:32   #27
Golf1echo
Area Commander

We all hear about the “Deep State” and probably many assume it is the other party. Here is a snippet explaining a little more about the opposition Joe Kent and others are facing.

“Dear Loyal Supporter,

It seems surreal, but we did it.

Despite having approximately six million dollars spent against me in the last three weeks, including four million in dark money from Super PACs, we won by a 0.5% margin.

We would not have won had it not been for generous, last-minute contributions that allowed us to expand our final TV buy and get a final mail piece out that landed the day before Election Day (approximately $100,000 in spending in the final days).

All of the money spent against me that made this race so difficult came from the Republican Establishment and GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy. They did everything they could to defeat me, but we prevailed because of your contributions.

But now, McCarthy and the anti-Trump Establishment have another target they are trying to defeat by dropping millions of dark money-funded attack ads into his race: Anthony Sabatini.”

Essayons

By Dand

Old 09-14-2022, 15:28   #28
Badger52
Area Commander

No news about Joe, but...

I'm celebrating that BG (Ret) Don Bolduc (who supports Trump) won his primary and will face Maggie Hassan in New Hampshire for a US Senate seat. Bolduc is apparently one of those that the Dems invested some $$$$ in so that he'd be the most-beatable candidate against Hassan - versus a candidate that had been endorsed by Mitch (ahem, cough/spit) McConnell. Small state and Bolduc has hit townhalls down to tiny hamlets and looked a lot of people in the eye.

Good for him and I hope the good people of New Hampshire send Hassan packing.
Go General Bolduc.

Old 09-24-2022, 10:43   #29
Badger52
Area Commander

Joe Kent is over the target

He's been promoted from right wing extremist to radical right wing extremist.
I figure if he's got his opponent doing this then she's the one playing catch-up.
Breitbart Link

Old 09-24-2022, 20:12   #30
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Badger + In the mean time Joe was on the ground organizing fire mitigation crews while Washington State was on fire.

Definitely not your typical candidate, but they’re going after him no doubt.

Essayons

By Dand

Last edited by Golf1echo; 09-24-2022 at 20:22.