Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Welcome to Professional Soldiers ® > Introductions

Old 07-04-2015, 17:32   #1906
Free Bird
Asset

I was all for you guys...

When the gun confiscation false flag of Sandy Hook was going on. I really thought you were the quiet professionals, boy have I learned differently.
Free Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 21:34   #1907
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Bird View Post
When the gun confiscation false flag of Sandy Hook was going on. I really thought you were the quiet professionals, boy have I learned differently.
You have my attention.

Please elaborate.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:55   #1908
Orod
Asset

Hey all, my name is Omar. Prior service working with a recruiter for the 18x contract. Theres been quite a few times that i have had a question that he couldnt answer so i took to google, only to find most information i found were published a few years ago and on. I was referred to this forum, and most, if not all have been answered that i found browsing through here. I am hopeful and excited to start the next and only chapter in my life soon. I dont know if that was too long or not, just figured and intro meant an INTRO.
Orod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:27   #1909
Barber08
Asset

Introduction

Hey everyone,

I'm a 25 year old reservist looking to get back on active duty to chase the dream if being a green beret. I first enlisted on active duty back in 08 as a 14E and spent a couple years over on Okinawa. After that I spent 2 years on Bragg where I faced the ultimatum of either extend my contract to stay at my unit or goto the reserves to help my wife finish up her degree and hopefully get some exposure to SOF as a 38B to expand my skillet and learn another language. After 2 years of pretty much sitting stagnant and not even reclassing due to budget issues and whatnot with the unit I've decided to go for reenlisting under the 18x program. So I'm here to research pt programs as well as just general knowledge.
Barber08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 07:22   #1910
RogueArrow
Asset

Hello,

26 year old college student, prior enlisted 13F. Just want to learn about SF for now.
RogueArrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 13:06   #1911
luk
Quiet Professional

reintroduction

Gentlemen,

Its been years since I have posted so its probably time to reintroduce myself. Since graduating the SFQC, class 270 (18C), I have been on trips to OEF and multiple locations in Central and South America. Still currently on active duty and looking to give back to the community with some knowledge and experience that was once bestowed upon me when I went through SFAS and the Q-course.

V/R

Luk
luk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 14:19   #1912
Plebian
Asset

Introduction

Hello everyone. It's great to be here on the forums interacting with everybody.

My name is Mike. I'm twenty one years of age and currently a student at Western Oregon University in Oregon. I'm into the studies of General Biology and Environmental Sciences. I'm working towards enlisting in the Army after I finish up university and to certainly give it my best (and then some) as an 18X applicant.

I'm really excited to participate on the forums, learn what I can, and have a good one with you lot.
Plebian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 19:58   #1913
LVNative
Asset

Hello

Hey everyone,

I'm 20 years old, however I'll be turning 21 thirteen days into OSUT, and I enlisted with an 18x contract earlier this summer. My ship date is 20150603 to Ft. Benning, GA. After two years in college, I couldn't wait any longer to do this.

I've been lurking on here for about a year now gathering information and insight into the process. I'm a football player so I've had a good level of fitness to start off with, but I've been training for SFAS and the Q course all summer and absorbing a lot of great things from the few quiet professionals that I know. I'm thankful for the opportunities to learn that this site provides, and I can't wait to serve.
LVNative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:34   #1914
vivit.discere
Asset

Introduction

Hello, born and raised in the mountains of colorado. Not the cities. No prior service. My father did. Living in Texas. Here to study and learn. Career in combative sports. After finalizing my trips to meps hopeful to finalize an 18x contract. If there are other like minded individuals in the San Antonio area please pm me and let's go pt. Even come train with me at some of the gyms. Good day.
vivit.discere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 04:03   #1915
dave1289
Asset

35D heading to SFAS Spring of 2016

Hello, I am an Intelligence Officer stationed at FT Bliss TX. I have spent the last month or so reading thread after thread acquiring as much knowledge as I can before I attend SFAS in the Spring. Thanks to the QPs, this site has been the biggest positive resource concerning SFAS and the SF community at large I have used thus far.
dave1289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 14:01   #1916
Northstar
Asset

Hello

First off thank you to the QP's and everyone who made this site what it is. I ran into this site many years ago early in my enlistment as a (21B) 12B but didn't pay it much mind. Boy what a mistake that was...

Just a bit about me, I am 25, 6 years prior service ARNG (let the flogging begin..), as before mentioned I was 12B. Situated high in the mountains of the west coast, born and raised in the mountains.

Thanks again and look forward to talking with everyone.
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 14:42   #1917
Bred4Chaos
Asset

Been lurking here since 2011.

Former 15W UAV in the ARNG for FL and just left Google to move back to my hometown here in Central Florida.

Supported New Dawn and OEF Iraq/Afghan 2011-2012 as private contractor but still have always wanted to go back in and go for SF.

Now's the time

Disclaimer: Please ignore stupid UserID, created it back in 2011.

Last edited by Bred4Chaos; 07-08-2015 at 14:50. Reason: Added disclaimer
Bred4Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 21:26   #1918
tpoole
Asset

22 year old civilian here to learn what I can about special forces while I train my body and mind with sights set on the 18x program.
tpoole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 17:56   #1919
Ryan_feral

I'm a 32 year old blacksmith and artist, formerly an 18D at A 1/3. I enlisted as an x-ray in 2004, did all my time at 3rd group after the q-course, and got out for personal reasons (that will no doubt make me very unpopular here).

I've also been a member of this site for a few years and never made a post until today. I saw something that pissed me off.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:51   #1920
glebo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_feral View Post
I'm a 32 year old blacksmith and artist, formerly an 18D at A 1/3. I enlisted as an x-ray in 2004, did all my time at 3rd group after the q-course, and got out for personal reasons (that will no doubt make me very unpopular here).
I've also been a member of this site for a few years and never made a post until today. I saw something that pissed me off.
I wouldn't think so, also, what pissed you off??

Anyway, welcome aboard. Maybe you can find some old buds on here. keep looking... Good luck