Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 05-07-2023, 05:16   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
What this Canuk Thinks of America

It's amazing what you can find if you slow down and open your eyes.

This guy gives a brief historical note of the difference between the USA and Canada, Out of the park..

I think his bio, as found on Instagram, FB, & Twitter, is stated with tung-n-cheek. Maybe not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stewed Foodie Bio
@thestewedfoodie
Proud Trans Women Pronouns (Lord/Sire) Thought Leader, Food Expert, Vanguard, wicked smart, Loving life. I identify as 16th century feudal Lord.
Entertainment & Recreation
Joined January 2022
21 Following 12 Followers
Same video on different sites, your choice.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crfzv..._web_copy_link

https://www.facebook.com/reel/900107217959297

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 18:47   #2
Badger52
Area Commander

Heh, pretty good.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 12:00   #3
mark46th
Quiet Professional

That's the big problem with all these Illegal immigrants flooding the border. If your country is screwed up, it is your own fault. Instead of having the courage to stand up and throw the bums out, you run away and wait for someone else to fix your country. There is help available out there to help you vote them out or throw them out.

Someone in El Salvador, finally, had enough and arrested thousands of gang bangers that have turned their country into a living Hell. I say good for the El Salvadoran Government. A lot of people I respect in this country are up in arms that the arrests were made without investigations and warrants. They don't have a clue, even with all the illegal immigrants headed our way, how bad day to day life is in that country. Gang members kidnap women and girls, "Tax" local businesses and run rampant over the citizens. Finally, someone didn't run away. They stood up and said. "Enough of this shit! We are taking back our country." Good for them.
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 20:11   #4
Box
Quiet Professional

-run like a coward from the oppression that steals your soul; leave your life behind; leave your friends and family to the wolves; save yourself
-run towards a location that looks like it will provide freedom from the oppression that you are to cowardly to resist
-demand that your saviors adopt the policies of your oppressors so you will feel more at home

well, fuck right off -go sleep in the bed you've made
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 21:06   #5
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
-run like a coward from the oppression that steals your soul; leave your life behind; leave your friends and family to the wolves; save yourself
-run towards a location that looks like it will provide freedom from the oppression that you are to cowardly to resist
-demand that your saviors adopt the policies of your oppressors so you will feel more at home

well, fuck right off -go sleep in the bed you've made
Between you & mark46th this sounds like the Kali-->Colorado poisoning (as just one example), repeated in other states.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 19:42   #6
mark46th
Quiet Professional

I agree with you, Badger52. I am in California and totally agree with you. Some friends of mine left California for Nevada. The wife is a flaming liberal. She loves living in Nevada. I asked her if she was going to change the way she voted since she liked Nevada. She wouldn't answer...
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 10:39   #7
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark46th View Post
I agree with you, Badger52. I am in California and totally agree with you. Some friends of mine left California for Nevada. The wife is a flaming liberal. She loves living in Nevada. I asked her if she was going to change the way she voted since she liked Nevada. She wouldn't answer...
Flaming liberals tend to have a disconnect between the cause and effects of the way they vote. If they just move to Nevada or Texas or some other state and vote in the same stupidity it will work this time!
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote