Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 12-03-2022, 12:57   #1
BuckiBill
Quiet Professional

Franco Webb, Fake Green Beret Who ran for mayor of Fayetteville twice

Here we present Franco Webb. Here we present Franco Webb.

Of all the places to pretend to be a green beret, he picks Fayetteville North Carolina.

He ran for the mayor twice, and in many news articles he claims he was in 7th Grp as an 18D.

You can see the full article in this link that will also provide our phone conversation with him:
http://guardiansofthegreenberet.com/...reen-beret-not

It turns out he was a 29E (Radio Repairer) in the 82nd for 4 years.

He also has a history of deceiving people. We found 30+ civil judgements against him, Many evictions, Felony larceny and more.

The YouTube video is well worth the watch.

EDIT: AFTER OUR ARTICLE, WE WERE SENT YET ANOTHER VIDEO OF HIM TALKING ABOUT BEING A TEAM MEDIC AND BEING STABBED WHILE DEPLOYED DOWN SOUTH FIGHTING THE DRUG WARS. LISTEN TO IT HERE:

https://youtu.be/RndEQ_5RKIc
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AE4F935F-9F3E-4AAF-B7D6-7171BF6C513D.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	38208   Click image for larger version

Name:	81086A81-C0B5-458A-A81E-4CCF79491280.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	38209   Click image for larger version

Name:	232DF1BB-1F63-421D-BD96-515B388A0DA5.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	38210   Click image for larger version

Name:	7FBD503A-AF3D-4028-BB93-9FFF00EBEA6C.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	38211   Click image for larger version

Name:	7D75C03D-CDD3-4B34-A18A-0374536ACEDD.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	38212  

back to the beginning.
 Lo, they do call to me.
 They bid me take my place among them
 in the halls of Valhalla
 where the brave may live forever.

Last edited by BuckiBill; 12-08-2022 at 10:43.
BuckiBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 17:29   #2
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

My (former) best friend

HOLY FREAKIN HELL.

Franco Webb (GREEN BERET POSER) looks to have assumed MY FREAKIN PAST from 7th GP.
I knew FRANCO WEBB (GREEN BERET POSER) and he was MY BEST FRIEND FOR MANY YEARS.

FRANCO K. WEBB (GREEN BERET POSER) of FAYETTEVILLE, NC was NEVER in SPECIAL OPERATIONS, NEVER SF QUALIFIED, was NEVER in SPECIAL FORCES in ANY CAPACITY. I KNOW THIS as I NEW HIM INTIMATELY for Y E A R S as my BEST FRIEND.

ANYONE has ANY QUESTIONS - feel free to ask me.

FUCKING POSER

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04

Last edited by Eagle5US; 12-08-2022 at 12:20.
Eagle5US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 06:52   #3
7624U
Quiet Professional

Lawsuit for stolen identity,
Have your wife testify he has a history of this long ago...before email, cell phones..

Thats why she originally married him because she thought he was the real deal...

But then she met you and found out he was lying, So got a divorce and then went with the real thing... You thought he was your friend but only wanted to get close to you so he could steal your identity for political gains.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 08:14   #4
JimP
Quiet Professional

(note to self: Do not ever...EVER.... piss off Eagle. Don't even think of it....nope. never, ever,-fucking ever!!!)
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 12:19   #5
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
You thought he was your friend but only wanted to get close to you so he could steal your identity for political gains.
He was a car stereo installer the ENTIRE TIME I was at Bragg.

Busy now looking up every single article I can find from ANY paper in and around Fayetteville...and contacting said reporter with some key information on their "mayoral candidate"

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04

Last edited by Eagle5US; 12-08-2022 at 12:23.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:24   #6
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post

You thought he was your friend but only wanted to get close to you so he could steal your identity for political gains.
Edited out former family - should have never put them in my post. Thanks for understanding.

The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Old 12-09-2022, 17:35   #7
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Ahh yes....progress

Nothing like 30 some odd e-mails to every TV station, paper news outlet that has done an SF related article on him, County Atty, Commissioner, and political appointee - He's been bumped from his committee appointments now - and a SLEW of other political entities - including the current Mayor and Mayor Pro Tem are now informed should he decide to run for Mayor a THIRD time. Couldn't leave out the Paraglide on Fort Bragg and then a Yelp review for his business. His Linked in is now down as well as his "non profit" - still looking to see who I need to contact to investigate where the funds for that went for the past years. Contacting his "GUN CLUB" tomorrow where he is billed as "an expert in all aspects of personal weaponry due to his many years in Special Forces". See if I can put a round center mass in THAT BS. Scorched Earth is the best Earth.

The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Old 12-10-2022, 06:32   #8
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle5US View Post
He's been bumped from his committee appointments now
this committee

https://www.fayettevillenc.gov/home/...34097244870000

This reporter does not like him and has been investigating Mr Webb

https://cityviewnc.com/stories/group...en-valor,18567

Greg Barnes is an investigative reporter for CityView TODAY. He can be reached at gregbarnes401@gmail.com. Have a news tip? Email news@CityViewTODAY.com.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote