Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 05-19-2023, 11:33   #16
Paslode
Area Commander

a Colorado SWAT team leader, shared a lonesome photo after winning Desert Gravel Co2U

Quote:
“I have no idea why so many people bailed before the podiums, but they did,” wrote Mumford, 46, while posing alone with his arms aloft in victory.
https://nypost.com/2023/05/19/trans-...g-female-race/

I applaud the no shows for this sickening spectacle.
Old 05-19-2023, 12:20   #17
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
https://nypost.com/2023/05/19/trans-...g-female-race/

I applaud the no shows for this sickening spectacle.
I dont.

Here's why -
-I'd applaud them if they had remained still at the starting line and turned around and pedaled home at the sound of the gun.
-I'd applaud the female swimmers that took their marks, got ready, and **BEEP** climbed down from the blocks and walked back to the locker room at the buzzer.
-I'd applaud the female MMA fighters that are now literally physically and emotionally scarred after being beaten and overpowered by a MAN inside the squared circle if they'd have JUST refused to shake hands, and left the ring in protest.

Instead - they go along with the charade until their efforts are dashed upon the rocks of progressivism. They play along with this fucking circus until their dreams are shattered by a MAN with mental health problems. They showcase their virtue until they get their face bashed in by a violent MAN with mental health issues.

THEN...

and only then, do they spring forward - only then do they step up and seek attention for the injustice they have just suffered. Otherwise, just by starting the race they show that they are willing to participate in the circus until they get beat. Just by entering the water they become little more than dolphins at Sea World - entertaining the crowd...
...until they get beat.

Just by stepping into the ring, they are pretending that MEN and women are the "same" in every sense of the word.

Equal?
Sure, I'll bite - everyone is equal. Got it. I'm in.

The same?
Fuck that. I'll NOT participate in the big lie of subjectivity when there is one simple objective truth - men and women are different.

However, I guarantee you that if any one of these women in the above events had been able to BEAT their mentally ill MALE opponent, they would have jumped at the chance to claim their medal and squeal "grrrrl power" for the cameras from their perch high atop the podium.
But they lost.
They raced a MAN and lost. They fought a MAN and lost. Now they are the victim.

Women deserve better than what is being foisted upon them right now but they have to DEMAND better if they are going to break through the bullshit being stacked against them by the global leftists and hollow souls that can't figure out how to define what a woman "is".
Well, I'll tell you what - we have PLENTY of womyn in the world these days.
We are running out of ladies.

There are soy drinking, tree hugging, tofu eating, electric car driving, weak natured, immoral human beings that prefer to virtue signal by trying to tell the world that holding the door open for a lady is toxic - pulling out a chair for a lady is toxic - but putting on some lipstick, a pair of Yoga pants, and a sports bra so you can punch her in the fucking face is somehow "heroic".

Life is hard. Buy a fucking helmet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Truth.jpg (11.8 KB, 24 views)
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 05-19-2023 at 12:55.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 16:16   #18
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I dont.

Here's why -
-I'd applaud them if they had remained still at the starting line and turned around and pedaled home at the sound of the gun.
-I'd applaud the female swimmers that took their marks, got ready, and **BEEP** climbed down from the blocks and walked back to the locker room at the buzzer.
-I'd applaud the female MMA fighters that are now literally physically and emotionally scarred after being beaten and overpowered by a MAN inside the squared circle if they'd have JUST refused to shake hands, and left the ring in protest.

Instead - they go along with the charade until their efforts are dashed upon the rocks of progressivism. They play along with this fucking circus until their dreams are shattered by a MAN with mental health problems. They showcase their virtue until they get their face bashed in by a violent MAN with mental health issues.

THEN...

and only then, do they spring forward - only then do they step up and seek attention for the injustice they have just suffered. Otherwise, just by starting the race they show that they are willing to participate in the circus until they get beat. Just by entering the water they become little more than dolphins at Sea World - entertaining the crowd...
...until they get beat.

Just by stepping into the ring, they are pretending that MEN and women are the "same" in every sense of the word.

Equal?
Sure, I'll bite - everyone is equal. Got it. I'm in.

The same?
Fuck that. I'll NOT participate in the big lie of subjectivity when there is one simple objective truth - men and women are different.

However, I guarantee you that if any one of these women in the above events had been able to BEAT their mentally ill MALE opponent, they would have jumped at the chance to claim their medal and squeal "grrrrl power" for the cameras from their perch high atop the podium.
But they lost.
They raced a MAN and lost. They fought a MAN and lost. Now they are the victim.

Women deserve better than what is being foisted upon them right now but they have to DEMAND better if they are going to break through the bullshit being stacked against them by the global leftists and hollow souls that can't figure out how to define what a woman "is".
Well, I'll tell you what - we have PLENTY of womyn in the world these days.
We are running out of ladies.

There are soy drinking, tree hugging, tofu eating, electric car driving, weak natured, immoral human beings that prefer to virtue signal by trying to tell the world that holding the door open for a lady is toxic - pulling out a chair for a lady is toxic - but putting on some lipstick, a pair of Yoga pants, and a sports bra so you can punch her in the fucking face is somehow "heroic".

Life is hard. Buy a fucking helmet.
This is the way. Refuse to engage in rigged events. A man posing as a woman in a women's event is rigged. Just say no.

"Men" pretending to be "women" who seek glory by beating real women are just bullies who deserve to be punched, repeatedly, in whatever sexual organ they currently possess.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 04:32   #19
JimP
Quiet Professional

Box - one of your best. Well done!!!
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote