Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 08-14-2021, 10:27   #1
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Domestic Terrorist

It appears there those of us who have now been labeled as such by the DHS in their new Terror Advisory Alert. Being as I am someone who is against the vaccine for myself and find fault with it from the amount and type of reports to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) I would be considered an anti-vaxxer and therefore a domestic terrorist.

In addition to the news clip, feel free to click on the DHS Advisory link and you can read it for yourself.

https://t.me/ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds/1472

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 13:46   #2
PRB
Quiet Professional

What a bunch of self serving progressive crap
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 14:37   #3
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

This is a better link: https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/na...august-13-2021

I find the advisory highly disturbing, much more so than the supposed threats it is directed against. I think my favorite is the government's role in combating "disinformation," "false narratives," etc. How dare anyone express a point of view that some in the government disagree with -- these people are arbiters of what is true now? The social contract is badly broken.
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 15:26   #4
Bleed Green
Guerrilla

I guess I am a former employee gone rogue now. I cannot recall a single FEMA or OSHA class I took that says homemade masks and surgical masks qualify as respirators that protect you from viruses. Maybe firefighters could cut down on budget costs by only using them to avoid smoke inhalation. I know I haven't posted much in retirement but I have missed chatting with you all.
Old 08-14-2021, 19:47   #5
Box
Quiet Professional

Published by the Ministry of Truth
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 20:57   #6
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

The Self Serving Progressive Crap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
What a bunch of self serving progressive crap
Meanwhile ---- Where is Pres. Joe, ? I saw an Administrative Spokesperson Kirby on TV assuring the world everything is fine, just another little earthquake in Hati (7.5 magnitude) Hurricane due to hit Monday, Sending another 1000 troops to Astan to "Help" evacuate the Embassy. The Sect. of State milk toast Blinken being his pathetic self...I am wondering if Real Slo Joe is getting injections of Meth aka Adolf, to get him up and running for a few days...I have all the confidence in the world that the ass-wpies running the show know what to do....Glad I am Not in Astan or on the way...Thinking about "WHO HAS MY BACK", just in case something goes down hill ...
Old 08-14-2021, 21:12   #7
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
Meanwhile ---- Where is Joe?
Tom, you’re such an optimist and ray of sun shine!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 06:29   #8
JimP
Quiet Professional

Wow...., being good citizens maybe we should report ourselves?

Seriously, think of all the millions of vets calling the JTC self-reporting: "Uh yeah...., it's me again. I don't trust my government; I'm not sure about the intent of our media; I kinda want to hold onto my firearms; and no, I don't want to fund illegal immigrants pouring over the border. So is there a place I should report to?"

Use this shit against them: lawfare.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 08:36   #9
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
Wow...., being good citizens maybe we should report ourselves?

Seriously, think of all the millions of vets calling the JTC self-reporting: "Uh yeah...., it's me again. I don't trust my government; I'm not sure about the intent of our media; I kinda want to hold onto my firearms; and no, I don't want to fund illegal immigrants pouring over the border. So is there a place I should report to?"

Use this shit against them: lawfare.
Hmmmmm.... Using Cloward Piven to our advantage? I think you're on to something there!
Old 08-15-2021, 09:23   #10
Box
Quiet Professional

If this had been released 2 years ago, every member of the DNC would be a threat based on the new DHS guidelines

pretty much any leftist that drew a breath over the last 50 years fits that description

and if a republican administration had allowed such a declaration - the streets would be full of peaceful protestors
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 11:48   #11
Costa
SF Candidate

I can see the talking points already.....

"We need to set up red flag laws to protect these veteran extremists by taking away their guns. Their mental instability caused by recent events in Afghanistan have made them a threat to democracy. If you know a vet, reach out to us and help us protect them. We can honor them and their sacrifice in this way as the anniversary of 9/11 nears. Don't let them become radicalized. Just tell them to submit to our rule."
Old 09-28-2021, 17:25   #12
Go Devil
Guerrilla Chief

I’ve been a domestic terrorist since the Obama administration.