Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > TMC 14 > General Medical

Old 08-28-2016, 04:48   #1
Cameronhex
BANNED USER

on-line wydawania pozyczek

erwis pol-money.com stworzony zostal, beside pomoc nam pokryc wszelkie nieprzewidziane zobowiazania finansowe. Aby otrzymac potrzebne srodki i oplacic rachunki w terminie, wystarczy jedynie wypelnic prosty wniosek online, co zajmie zaledwie kilka minut. Otrzymanie pozyczki nigdy nie bylo prostsze!

thanks as a replacement looking for eminence

Karta kredyt Karta Kredyt pozyczki pozyczka karta pozyczek internetowych online pozyczki pozyczki online pozyczki bezzaymu osobiscie osobista zaymyzaem dogovordogovor pozyczki Pozyczka kredyt biuro osobiste szafki pozyczki bez kredytu karty poprzez pozyczki w ramach kredytu terminowego jest pozyczka pilnie Krotkoterminowe kredyty pozyczki dlugoterminowej pozyczki bez udzielanie pozyczek bez podania odsetek od kredytow karty kredytowe pozyczki pieniedzy online pozyczki + na mapie pozyczki online darmowe + na mapie pozyczki prywatne pozyczki prywatne pozyczki pozyczki prywatne pozyczki kredyt kredyt kredyt karty pozyczki pieniedzy bez podania + kredyt na karcie nie podajac termin karta pozyczki pilnie nazwac kartke z kredytu srochnozaem pozyczka pozyczki map srochnosrochny kartuzaymy + na + na mapie kredytow natychmiast blyskawicznych pozyczek blyskawicznych pozyczek blyskawicznych Historia kredytu minikredit stawka pieniedzy
goracego pieniadza
Cameronhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 07:32   #2
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Ok my vote is just ban this Guy and do not waste any typing time.....
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 08:52   #3
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_BHT View Post
Ok my vote is just ban this Guy and do not waste any typing time.....
Done.

AMF.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 13:53   #4
Red Flag 1
Area Commander

Spam from Poland.
Red Flag 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 14:11   #5
Sdiver
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Flag 1 View Post
Spam from Poland.
I thought spam was from Minnesota?

Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 15:59   #6
Scimitar
Area Commander

Hey guys,

I'm getting a malicious website popup, from my malware prtection from that pol-money website, without even clicking on it.

I'm no hacker, but a simple link should not do that, me thinks there's a virus on the site.....?

S

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp"
-- Robert Browning

"Hooah! Pushing thru the shit til Daisies grow, Sir"
-- Me

"Malo mori quam foedari"
"Death before Dishonour"
-- Family Coat-of-Arms Maxim

"Mārohirohi! Kia Kaha!"
"Be strong! Drive-on!"
-- Māori saying
Scimitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 20:32   #7
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
Hey guys,

I'm getting a malicious website popup, from my malware prtection from that pol-money website, without even clicking on it.

I'm no hacker, but a simple link should not do that, me thinks there's a virus on the site.....?

S
I have removed the link as well.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 23:23   #8
Scimitar
Area Commander

Sorry TR,

I wasn't at all clear.

The moment I jumped onto this thread, the malware warning popped for the link.
Hadn't clicked on the link, hadn't gone to the website...
...Seems unusal to me. May mean nothing....?

Just saying.

S

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp"
-- Robert Browning

"Hooah! Pushing thru the shit til Daisies grow, Sir"
-- Me

"Malo mori quam foedari"
"Death before Dishonour"
-- Family Coat-of-Arms Maxim

"Mārohirohi! Kia Kaha!"
"Be strong! Drive-on!"
-- Māori saying