Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 04-25-2022, 18:28   #106
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Hope the platform becomes a place where liberals heads explode and conservatives can promote their constitutional conspiracy theories without being shut down and canceled.

Now, what is it about mRNA vaccines and their efficacy?
LMAO, sir - I suspect the haze in the atmosphere is from the dust of the exploded heads.

Interestingly, several of the websites of the MSM won't even run a comment section, but they (and their individual mouthpieces) are on Twitter. They'd better work out 'cause Level-IV ego armor is heavier than they think.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 07:38   #107
Box
Quiet Professional

Is it a surprise that within days of the most limousine liberal head exploding yard sale in history, the POTUS came out and announced the establishment of a department of disinformation?

Isn't that a peach.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 17:03   #108
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Is it a surprise that within days of the most limousine liberal head exploding yard sale in history, the POTUS came out and announced the establishment of a department of disinformation?

Isn't that a peach.
So everything that comes out of that department is disinformation, I will spread that information about the disinformation to the uninformed Deplorable's !

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 17:18   #109
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
So everything that comes out of that department is disinformation, I will spread that information about the disinformation to the uninformed Deplorable's !
“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” - William Casey

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 04-30-2022, 05:43   #110
Swoop
Quiet Professional

You’ve got to be kidding me

So the group of people that fed us a line of Russian collusion for 4 years (only to find out they created the phony collusion), pushed VID19 data on us daily (only to find out they hid the actual VID data because we were not capable of understanding it), and hid Bidet’s laptop as disinformation (and now the laptop has been confirmed as legit)….these asshats are going to screen what information should be published!

Well that should work out quite well…..YGTBFKM
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 09:40   #111
mark46th
Quiet Professional

"So the group of people that fed us a line of Russian collusion for 4 years (only to find out they created the phony collusion), pushed VID19 data on us daily (only to find out they hid the actual VID data because we were not capable of understanding it), and hid Bidet’s laptop as disinformation (and now the laptop has been confirmed as legit)….these asshats are going to screen what information should be published!

Well that should work out quite well…..YGTBFKM" Swoop

Holy Irony, Batman!!!
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 13:47   #112
Badger52
Area Commander

The Twitter Ministry of Truth account

Had to happen, but that was fast.

Be sure to select the posts beneath a post that Twitter still marks as "potentially sensitive content." This looks like a black-op from The Babylon Bee but user of unknown origin. People are also immediately playing along. Enjoy.

Ministry of Truth

View it, respect it.
Do it now Comrade.
We are watching.

Old 05-02-2022, 14:39   #113
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Had to happen, but that was fast.

Be sure to select the posts beneath a post that Twitter still marks as "potentially sensitive content." This looks like a black-op from The Babylon Bee but user of unknown origin. People are also immediately playing along. Enjoy.

Ministry of Truth

View it, respect it.
Do it now Comrade.
We are watching.

I always suspected that North Dakota wasn't real.
Now I know.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 10-26-2022, 12:01   #114
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Musk closing Twitter deal by Friday.
https://www.reuters.com/markets/deal...ws-2022-10-25/

Right before the midterms.
This may become quite entertaining.
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 13:38   #115
Box
Quiet Professional

In a sweeping change to my decades long social media policy - once Elon Musk is handed the keys to that platform and parks it in his garage, I am going to open an account.

Old 10-26-2022, 13:59   #116
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
In a sweeping change to my decades long social media policy - once Elon Musk is handed the keys to that platform and parks it in his garage, I am going to open an account.
Twitter snowflakes..I mean employees already melting down.
Twitter employees' letter to Elon Musk shows 'victimhood' is Silicon Valley's mantra: Vivek Ramaswamy

I may have to actually open Twitter when Musk takes over to see the meltdown.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 22:45   #117
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

If Musk wanted to pull the most epic troll move and leave the news cycle in tattered ruins…
Just before the midterms, he could say he was hiring the new Twitter CEO: Trump.
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 05:09   #118
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
The man has a sense of humor

Walking in the front door carrying his own "kitchen sink"

Quote:
Well we're movin' on up
To the east side
To a deluxe apartment in the sky
Movin' on up
To the east side
We finally got a piece of the pie
Fish don't fry in the kitchen
Beans don't burn on the grill
Took a whole lotta tryin'
Just to get up that hill
Now we're up in the big leagues
Gettin' our turn at bat
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin' wrong with that
Attached Images
File Type: jpg musk-twitter-comp.jpg (46.8 KB, 23 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"

Last edited by JJ_BPK; 10-27-2022 at 06:30.
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 11:28   #119
Last hard class
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Good luck!
Based on your posts here, I can easily envision you with a million twitter followers.

Might almost make twitter worthwhile to read. Almost.

LHC
Old 10-28-2022, 14:08   #120
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Please let us know how to follow you. A PM will do if you don't want to post it here.
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote