Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 03-04-2022, 16:48   #1531
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costa View Post
There are tons of logic holes within the ATF...
They have used the thought crime of "constructive intent" for many years to chill & intimidate.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 06:25   #1532
pcfixer
Guerrilla

MGA 2022

Now that ALL Md General Assy Bills will cease as of 12 midnight 11 April.

These are 2 very egregious bill that will be law in Md 1 June 2022.

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/j...7-hb425-hb1021

Neither of these Bills that become law will be destined to reduce firearm violence
in Baltimore Md or anywhere else.

Letter Sent from MSI.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Letter Keiffer Mitchell1 (1).pdf (227.3 KB, 16 views)
pcfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 19:44   #1533
Badger52
Area Commander

FYI on David Codrea's blog

David Codrea has been fighting the good fight in this arena for a very long time. Awhile back he'd made the decision finally to ditch his bloghost after they, without notice or justification, simply "disappeared" one of his more tame pieces.

For those who may look for his product from time to time, here's his latest home:

https://waronguns.com/

As mentioned in another post there, he's still learning some of the foibles of a new system so focus on the content, which is typically top-notch.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 05-17-2022, 15:03   #1534
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

New stuff in the federal register.

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...on-of-firearms

Go down to the third paragraph of the executive summary, and read the first sentence.

“In the past few years, some courts have treated the regulatory definition of “firearm frame or receiver” as inflexible when applied to the lower portion of the AR-15-type rifle, one of the most popular firearms in the United States.”

Ironically, this has pro-gun implications when considering the “arms in common use” test from Heller v. D.C.
Time to strike down some state assault weapon bans.
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 16:08   #1535
bubba
Quiet Professional

All gun laws are repulsive to the USC.

“Shall Not be Infringed” is a pretty straight forward phrase that has been completely ignored. When the tyrant ignores the laws, resistance is not only justified, but required.
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 17:50   #1536
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
All gun laws are repulsive to the USC.

“Shall Not be Infringed” is a pretty straight forward phrase that has been completely ignored. When the tyrant ignores the laws, resistance is not only justified, but required.
This.

Old 05-21-2022, 08:14   #1537
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Came across this today:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...it-on-license/

With the republicans outnumbered in house and senate I suppose this will pass (lack of capitalizing those nouns is intentional). Obviously quite unconstitutional but definitely not beyond the realm of reality of becoming a law....especially in the circus we live in now.

I think we inch closer and closer to conflict as each day passes.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 08:47   #1538
Sohei
Area Commander

Booker is yet another clown that can't understand the plainly written language of the 2nd Amendment. It's amazing how many true enemies of our nation are called US Senators and Representatives. They know the only thing keeping them from achieving their ultimate goal to socialize us is the fact that we still have weapons in the hands of the citizenry and they are going to do their very best to keep attacking that right until they can achieve their goals.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 12:09   #1539
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
I think we inch closer and closer to conflict as each day passes.
There is only one reason for a government to attempt all of this. It is because they wish to do something for which they would otherwise be shot by their citizenry. The worse they are, the more particularly squeamish they are about their own physical well-being.

I recall actor and former Senator Fred Thompson's (RIP) comments to the Elite Elites of the NRA at a dinner at which all the (R) candidates were to get up to a podium and song & dance or fellate their way into the grifting arms of an NRA endorsement. (It was one of those years Mittens was running.) After several had talked with the usual (tall) boyhood tales of plinking with .22's and shooting pigeons behind the barn, trying to say the "right" things, Thompson got up and simply said this to all the suits:

"I own a lot of guns. I'm not going to tell ya what kind, how many, or where they're at; 'cause it's none of y'alls bidness."

He was literally the only person in the room who "got it."

Old 05-22-2022, 05:34   #1540
Swoop
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
"I own a lot of guns. I'm not going to tell ya what kind, how many, or where they're at; 'cause it's none of y'alls bidness."

He was literally the only person in the room who "got it."

EXACTLY!
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 14:46   #1541
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Get ready folks. Me thinks they will get some of these passed with their partisan brethren.....you know, to show people that they really care.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ho...31/id/1072275/

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 04:33   #1542
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Get ready folks. Me thinks they will get some of these passed with their partisan brethren.....you know, to show people that they really care.

Republicans have never been friends of the gun owner - they are politicians not patriots. There are still permanent Washington Republicans from the 1990's era gun ban collecting a pay check while spending decades running on the Pro-2A campaign platforms.

Never kid yourself - politicians, military leaders, and cops are NOT there to protect your gun rights. They are there to protect power.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 10:36   #1543
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohei View Post
Booker is yet another clown that can't understand the plainly written language of the 2nd Amendment. It's amazing how many true enemies of our nation are called US Senators and Representatives. They know the only thing keeping them from achieving their ultimate goal to socialize us is the fact that we still have weapons in the hands of the citizenry and they are going to do their very best to keep attacking that right until they can achieve their goals.

Our politician's are the enemy, they now have way too much power and they certainly are ignorant of the Constitution, especially the 2nd Amendment.

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 14:40   #1544
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:

So I'm wondering who this might be...

Quote:
a new "red flag" law that would be designed to keep Americans who might be deemed potentially violent from legally purchasing a firearm.
Would this be members of the Tea Party, Three percenters, Veterans, Trump voters, etc. ???? Who gets to define this?
Old 06-01-2022, 17:37   #1545
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
So I'm wondering who this might be...

Would this be members of the Tea Party, Three percenters, Veterans, Trump voters, etc. ???? Who gets to define this?
Don't forget that long list of people who attend school board meetings to protest their kids getting "identified" as one of the 967 pseudo-flavors as well as being a systematic oppressor to boot. Cat ladies just love reportin' folks that skeer' em.