Old 01-17-2011, 20:20   #1
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

18C web Site

For all of you 18C's.

18C Committee made a AKO username 18 Charlie reference material web site. Email is going around, so ask your classmates if they got the email.

If you didn't, PM I'll email it to you.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”

Last edited by MtnGoat; 01-17-2011 at 20:24.
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:39   #2
arumor_ofwar
Asset

18c web site

Me and my fellow Charlie were just disscussing this issue. We went through the course 2 plus years ago and back then there was talik of a new updated 18c manual of sorts, plus access to this website. What is needed for us (and other C's) to get a username and access this site?
Thanks
arumor_ofwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 21:06   #3
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumor_ofwar View Post
Me and my fellow Charlie were just disscussing this issue. We went through the course 2 plus years ago and back then there was talik of a new updated 18c manual of sorts, plus access to this website. What is needed for us (and other C's) to get a username and access this site?
Thanks
You need to read the board rules and intro yourself in the intro thread and comply before posting again.

Read these little things called “STICKY”, hint, there in Red & at the top of every Tread page.

Read more, use Search button on the Top Right and Post less.

Now, Let’s try this again.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
Old 01-28-2011, 01:08   #4
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional

NOTE TO THE SF CANDIDATES...

If I find out you are PMing MtnGoat asking for this info there will be hell to pay.

Until you graduate the ENTIRE SFQC you aren't an 18C and as such have other targets to focus on.

Questions?

Crip

"Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" -Batman

"There are no obstacles, only opportunities for excellence."- NousDefionsDoc
Surgicalcric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:26   #5
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Yes, the site exists, along with the other MOS sites.

They are accessible via AKO.

If you are an 18, you need to contact a staff member for vetting, and follow the board rules.

Best of luck.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:16   #6
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Yes, the site exists, along with the other MOS sites.

They are accessible via AKO.

If you are an 18, you need to contact a staff member for vetting, and follow the board rules.

Best of luck.

TR
FYI - 18 Bravo Committee took their stuff off. They didn't fill their site up as well as 18C or 18E. But took it down becuase Grads were "helping" out their Buddies going through the MOS phase.

Really guys.. You think your helping them out???

Yeah let that buddy grad not knowing weapons systems. Let him live off a Ppt show you passed to him. Those "notes" from the Course. NOte learning his MOS. Dumb@$$' your not helping there guys. Your hurting the system - which is the SFODA!! You may have just set HIM up to roll down range right after graduating to a Firebase, not know their MOS.

BLUF - if you have these links and passwords. Don't pass them off no NON-Grads!!

FYI - for all you Cherry's. 18F's have a Web Site that Current 18F's could pass off FULL INTEL Products that would totally help out a guy going through that course. But current 18F's don't. Why? Becuase we know what makes a good FOX. Just like you being a 18C or 18B or whatever; you should know what makes you good and Special at your MOS. IF not, then you need to find another JOB.

Off my Box.. For GRADUATES ONLY!!

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Old 01-29-2011, 10:01   #7
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Gents, he said he went through the Q Course two years ago.

That would likely make him a grad, although some members here could have pressed that length of time in the SFQC.

Now all he needs to do is to get with a staff member for vetting.

Lets not run a brother off quite yet.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote