Old 12-12-2013, 18:57   #1
Bechorg
Quiet Professional

Jane Wayne Concepts

Gents,

I am looking for any recent Jane Wayne range concept powerpoint briefs. If you have them please PM them to me.
Bechorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 20:45   #2
Peregrino
Quiet Professional

Contact 1st SFG(A)'s S3 shop. We just processed their latest request two (?) weeks ago.
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero (42B.C)
Peregrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 15:31   #3
Bechorg
Quiet Professional

Do you have the comm contact number for 1st group s3?
Bechorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 15:42   #4
Peregrino
Quiet Professional

Unfortunately not; I'm on leave and won't RTD until Tuesday. If you have NIPR access look up their S3, they can forward you the entire packet (we only require certain parts for coordination, that's why I pointed you at the Group).
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero (42B.C)
Peregrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 14:26   #5
The Old Guy
Quiet Professional

I have several digital copies of some done here. One was done for the Ranger Trainnig Brigade. PM me your email address and I will forward.
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity - even under the most difficult circumstances - to add a deeper meaning to his life.

Victor E. Frankl
The Old Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:27   #6
Dive08
Quiet Professional

Check your PM - I just planned one and have the concept brief as well as many of the waiver memos. I hope you started early bc some of the waivers take a looong time to process.
Dive08 is offline   Reply With Quote