Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > Special Forces Questions

Old 05-06-2005, 19:08   #16
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontSight
Brat !!!

TR, as previously established, you are just jealous of my smooth cylinder.

People email me "Sir, Bro" etc., about knife stuff and I never correct them. I figure it makes my muscle striations bigger.

Although with all the duct tape suggestions from that other topic, that could work too.

FrontSight
Glad that you don't take it as an indicator of a lack of XX femininity or anything.

If it is for your muscles, you need more of it. Get pushing.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 19:35   #17
alphamale

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper
If it is for your muscles, you need more of it. Get pushing.
The Duct Tape is to aid in concealment (when trying to come across as a XY) of the femme-species' anatomically superior chest structures.

That's what you XYs all suggested! :fswhip:

FrontSight
Old 05-06-2005, 19:40   #18
Jack Moroney (RIP)
Quiet Professional

Quote:
The Duct Tape is to aid in concealment (when trying to come across as a XY) of the femme-species' anatomically superior chest structures.

FrontSight
Damn, and I thought it was for your mouth. After all the smut remarks like "Brat",
"Meanie" and other just unmentionable utterences it is the only control that is available to protect us from your barbed wit
Old 05-06-2005, 20:41   #19
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
TR, as previously established, you are just jealous of my smooth cylinder.
Razor!
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 20:42   #20
alphamale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Moroney
I thought it was for your mouth.
Noooooooooo. I am quite sure the very kind and benevolent Reaper would never want that.

Quote:
After all the smut remarks like "Brat","Meanie" and other just unmentionable utterences
Sir Jack, you are so perceptive! I did, in fact, weigh the epithet "Meanie!" vs "Brat!" when I replied to TR. I decided on "Brat!".

Don't forget "Boogar!" for Razor, on occasion. Jo Sul and Sacamuelas are "twisted pups". Team Sergeant is usually "Meanie".

And I'm saving some for effect and just to not be too predictable. ::glare::

Mr. Harsey is the only adorable one!

Quote:
it is the only control that is available to protect us from your barbed wit
See ActionJ, quivering in their Army boots ! :fswhip:

OK, I'll try to be a smidge less intimidating.

Although I am in an aggressive mood. I'm going to find a gun range where I am this weekend and bet an XY out of his gun. (kidding)

FrontSight
Old 05-06-2005, 20:43   #21
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Mr. Harsey is the only adorable one!
Suck-up.
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 20:56   #22
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Although I am in an aggressive mood. I'm going to find a gun range where I am this weekend and bet an XY out of his gun. (kidding)

FrontSight
Aside from the strange situation of finding a range where you are (are you Alice?), I would remind you of the unsuitability of the term "gun".

"This is my rifle, this is my gun.

This is for fighting, and this is for fun!"

Did you mean handgun or pistol?

Razor, I think you are AWOL or the "smooth cylinder" envy would have been noted by now.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

Old 05-06-2005, 21:08   #23
alphamale

Quote:
Aside from the strange situation of finding a range where you are
Strange !?!

I have 3 I've never been to before to choose from!

Alice?

Quote:
I would remind you of the unsuitability of the term "gun".

"This is my rifle, this is my gun.

This is for fighting, and this is for fun!"

Did you mean handgun or pistol?
TR, there is no difference between handgun and pistol! (is there, TS?) You are just trying to get my goat!

Quote:
Razor, I think you are AWOL or the "smooth cylinder" envy would have been noted by now.
That rascal Razor merely realizes and acknowledges the superiority of my smooth cylinder. See pic 1.

FrontSight
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SW642 left side_resize_resize.JPG (154.5 KB, 56 views)
Old 05-06-2005, 21:18   #24
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Strange !?!

I have 3 I've never been to before to choose from!
"I'm going to find a gun range where I am this weekend and bet an XY out of his gun."

Any of you high schoolers want to point out the grammatical errors in the above quote?

Quote:
Alice?
See "Alice in Wonderland", a reference to your confused location and tense above.

Quote:
TR, there is no difference between handgun and pistol! (is there, TS?) You are just trying to get my goat!
Riddle me this FSgirl:

Is a revolver a handgun?

Is it a pistol?

Quote:
That rascal Razor merely realizes and acknowledges the superiority of my smooth cylinder. See pic 1.
FrontSight
Good attempt at a cover-up, but we know what you really meant.

TR

Old 05-06-2005, 21:33   #25
alphamale

Quote:
Good attempt at a cover-up, but we know what you really meant.
Now I can't help it if both references could be valid given the context of my original statement!

And Razor's silence doesn't mean he's on an AWOL, it means he agrees with me!

As for your other questions, I will obtain consult before answering.

FrontSight
Old 05-07-2005, 10:13   #26
ActionJackson
Asset

Sir, may I take a stab? It appears to me that a handgun and a pistol have the same attributes: both are designed to be fired with one hand. But, if I had to make a decison, I would classify a revolver under handgun, sir.
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 10:26   #27
Sdiver
Area Commander

AJ....Shhhhhh....grown ups are talking.

Watch and learn, just how to handle that "other" species known as WOMAN.

(taking notes myself)
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 18:38   #28
ActionJackson
Asset

Yes sir.
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 19:22   #29
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Hey, FS!

Got your answers yet?

TR

Old 05-07-2005, 20:01   #30
Razor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
And Razor's silence doesn't mean he's on an AWOL, it means he agrees with me!
Hold on there, Skippy. Just because I'm away learning new and aneurysm-inducing space geek stuff doesn't mean you're my new spokeschick. However, please feel free to send me all the pictures of your 'smooth cylinder' you want. I'll be more than happy to scrutinize them in depth while constructing my personal opinion of it. BTW, do you prefer Militec or Breakfree to keep it working properly?
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote