Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 09-03-2014, 07:40   #31
Lighthouse
Auxiliary

This seems to be on the path to getting worse before it gets better. Do you think its time for the general population to seriously consider learning the enemy language to remain vigilant or should we just continue range time and a serious look at disaster plans?
Lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:31   #32
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Lighthouse said: "This seems to be on the path to getting worse before it gets better. Do you think its time for the general population to seriously consider learning the enemy language to remain vigilant or should we just continue range time and a serious look at disaster plans?"

I think some of the QPs on this site could answer that question far better than I could. I would say this however, than non-muzlims should read the quran and haddiths to get some idea of what izlam really is all about. And I can assure you that it is not a "religion of peace".

Keep in mind when you read the quran that it is not sequenced chronologically, but from longest to shortest suras. Keep in mind also that the concept of "abrogation" applies - meaning that the earlier, more peaceful and tolerant (Meccan) suras have been abrogated by the later bloodthirsty (Medina) suras. Which is why you need additional references of the life and the sayings of Mad Mo to figure out izlam.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:44   #33
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stobey View Post
Lighthouse said: "This seems to be on the path to getting worse before it gets better. Do you think its time for the general population to seriously consider learning the enemy language to remain vigilant or should we just continue range time and a serious look at disaster plans?"

I think some of the QPs on this site could answer that question far better than I could. I would say this however, than non-muzlims should read the quran and haddiths to get some idea of what izlam really is all about. And I can assure you that it is not a "religion of peace".

Keep in mind when you read the quran that it is not sequenced chronologically, but from longest to shortest suras. Keep in mind also that the concept of "abrogation" applies - meaning that the earlier, more peaceful and tolerant (Meccan) suras have been abrogated by the later bloodthirsty (Medina) suras. Which is why you need additional references of the life and the sayings of Mad Mo to figure out izlam.
A very brief refresher on the enemy at link below - there are pages and pages of additional discussions and links on this board.

"This is the unedited version of Fitna prior to Live Leak editing it down after receiving death threats if they did not remove FITNA immediately. Geert Wilders brings us the truth about Islam and the Koran."

http://vimeo.com/20710133

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 16:05   #34
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Thanks TonyZ, for that timely reminder. I did watch Fitna last year; but it is always good to be reminded of just what we are up against - the longest running con Satan ever pulled! Muzlims are its first victims; but they are too brainwashed into this cult of evil to realize or understand that. It generally takes an epiphany of the highest magnitude for any of them to take a long and critical look at the evil they have embraced. When that happens - when Jesus has touched them with grace, the transformation is astonishing.

The pictures below depict muzlim, and muzlim convert to Christianity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MASS POSSESSION.jpg (99.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Mario Joseph_Another convert from darkness to Christ.jpg (20.1 KB, 30 views)
Old 09-03-2014, 16:58   #35
tonyz
Area Commander

Stobey, I was pretty sure that you had seen FITNA - but others passing through may not have - and there is also a wealth of previous discussion on this board - and the initial question to you allowed an opportunity for me to refer to this wealth of discussion. Here is but a small sample that will keep those interested busy for hours.

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...=Radical+Islam

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 09-03-2014, 17:19   #36
Nonstop24/7
Asset

TR has the right idea...Talking heads have made announcements about Pentagon having plans for months, that Zero was briefed for many months about rapid expansion of ISIIS. Zero apparently doesn't want to offend any Muslims at this point.
His constant effort to avoid saying Islamic Extremists, or Radical Islam seems to show where he is either being loyal to his beliefs or politically correct.
What has happened to the US intelligence community?
They haven't refuted the line of Zero and his robots.
No doubt it will have to come to the total destruction of ISIS, no matter how long it takes.
We desperately need some leadership with our military on the front burner.
Nonstop24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:44   #37
tonyz
Area Commander

Jordanian TV 2011

A short interview from a few years back (I doubt that similar views have softened) illustrating the perspective of those that seek world domination.

The WH proposes we "manage" this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE7aKk6hgV4&app=desktop

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 09-04-2014, 11:59   #38
DIYPatriot
Guerrilla Chief

ISIS vs Chechens

While zero plays golf and works on a manageable low-footprint plan to play nicely with his muslim counterparts in the newly formed caliphate, the Chechens are looking forward to unleashing hell on ISIS. I wouldn't mind seeing these two go at it.

Quote:
The latest recipients of an Islamic State threat are responding in kind, with Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov vowing that "these bastards" will be "destroyed." Kadyrov, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, went on an Instagram rant after Islamic State posted a video threatening Putin over his support for Syria's Bashar al-Assad and vowing to liberate Chechnya. The Muslim strongman, who has fought Islamic militants in his backyard for years, seemed to take special umbrage at a threat aimed at his patron in Moscow.

"I state with full responsibility that the one who had the idea to express a threat to Russia and say the name of the president of the country Vladimir Putin, will be destroyed, where he did it," Kadyrov seethed. "I emphasize that they finish their days under the hot sun in Syria and Iraq, and in the first instant of death meet their eternal flames of Hell. Allahu Akbar!"
Quote:
"I want to remind everyone who is planning something against our country, that Russia has worthy sons, ready to fulfill any order, wring the neck of any enemy in his own lair, wherever he may be," Kadyrov wrote. "And we find ourselves with happiness ridding the world of these scum."
Full Article
"Don't tell me what a good man should be. Don't tell me about his character or what should be in his heart - show me. And then show me again when I'm no longer here because I'll be watching." - my grandfather
DIYPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 17:12   #39
cbtengr
Area Commander

What makes these people tick? This guy dreamed of being in the 82D and being SF. Hagel says we have 100 known American citizens serving in ISIS, I think it's time to revoke some citizenships.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...errorists.html

He failed to pass the grade, and with his childhood dream in tatters he turned instead to a career in law enforcement, becoming a sheriff's deputy.

He said: 'My entire life growing up was surrounded by the idea that I would be 82nd Airborne, I would be Special Forces, I would serve dutifully – duty, honor and country.
'Later I thought that I would make this [law enforcement] my substitution for what I thought was going to be, in the beginning, a military career, an achievement, leadership.'
Old 09-04-2014, 19:35   #40
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
What makes these people tick?
A narcissistic loser found a group with low entry requirements.

The promise of stomping some skulls, no polygraph...no SFAS...rank by virtue of language skills...war beard...wow...this MF loser was all in - now a full page spread...this is better than his wildest wet dreams.

I wish Hellfires tied directly to facial recognition software.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 09-05-2014, 11:35   #41
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
'Later I thought that I would make this [law enforcement] my substitution for what I thought was going to be, in the beginning, a military career, an achievement, leadership.'
I won't discount him immediately. I dare to bet 72 virgins is of little interest to him also. His life pattern shows a consistent vulnerability. The concept of Ego, Scarcity, and Social Proof can be used to turn around this poor misunderstood fellow. The pitch will be be along the line of "make everything you have done and suffered through worth it. Fulfill your original calling of duty, honor, country and finally give meaning to your existence"

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:02   #42
BMT (RIP)
Quiet Professional

The only way to defeat the Islamic State

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...d02_story.html

Comments!!

BMT
Old 09-08-2014, 07:45   #43
LarryW
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMT View Post
Excellent read.
LarryW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 15:47   #44
Penn
Area Commander

http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/manage...=PDFCoverPages

My interest is organizational structure, specifically, management/leadership. I am also interested in the process by which individual, groups, and communities organize, communicate and create social constructs.

To that end, I follow dynamic management social theorist such as R.L. Ackoff (1994), “Enterprise as Social Systems” and “System Theory”.
Currently, I have been reading Russ Marion and Mary Uhl-Bien, “Complexity Theory and Al Qaeda” (2003) and Ackoff’s “Complexity Leadership Theory: “Shifting leadership from the industrial age to the knowledge era”, in relationship to system theory, where networks are complex adaptive systems, such as Al Qaeda. In conjunction with Uri Bronfenbrenner’s (1979) work, “The Ecological System of Human Developmental”, a theory on the five stages of human development in context.

My intent was to investigate systemically, the mutual nesting systems and interrelationships affecting action and interaction, successful, or not, in network, or small team perspective and formation, in relationship to the socio-demographic worldview, where members culturalization effects outcome. The question of internalized cultural views, are they deterministic, and/or, intrinsically link to success, or failure, in collaborative environments has become secondary, as this attached article answers that directly. Concluding that the success of Al Qaeda is tied to an overarching binding mechanism of religious belief, negating competition between groups for limited resources, for the larger prize of defeating its enemies. This understanding of network formation, function, and endurance that Al Qaeda examples is organic rather than synthetic; and therein. lies its weakness.

With the complete upending of my premise, and informed with this new perspective of what and how Al Qaeda functions, I do not see the AQ organization being defeated. Rather, through attrition, wear, and the loss of treasures, on our part, much like Afghanistan, retiring to fight another day. Of some interest is OBL, who stated exactly what would occur when we invaded, the interview and outcome is recorded and can be viewed on youtube.

With that in mind, and with reference to this thread topic of strategy to confront ISIS, this may be of some interest.

In a come to Jesus moment, we must concluded that everything OBL predicated, stated, and explained on the outcome of Iraq and Afghanistan has proven to be true. For the sake of argument, let us assume that everything that Russ Marion and Mary Uhl-Bien, “Complexity Theory and Al Qaeda” (2003) is also factual. Al Qaeda is a phenomenon, an organic non-traditional social organism, complex, self-adapting social structure capable of pivoting as needed.

Can AQ elements be defeated in individual battles, yes? There is no doubt to that answer, but what occurs is a retreat, the licking of wounds and adaptation to a long war view. This has been the outcome and has led to our withdrawal, proving OBL point.

AQ having accomplished that goal, now is morphing into a more structured social organization, one that is becoming less organic, one that has hierarchical leadership, consolidates gains, and holds territory. An organization that examples those traits is synthetic, and therefore, a large fixed target.

One consideration might be to afford ISIS the opportunity to consolidate to the extreme, then reintroduce the last 48hrs of the Iraq war in living color, it’s one way to defeat ISIS, that was once the phenomenon Al Qaeda.

Last edited by Penn; 09-08-2014 at 15:51.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 18:47   #45
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Penn -

(Don't mean to denigrate what you posted but,) bla bla bla...

Al-Qaeda is a belief in the boogyman himself. If you believe in the boogyman than he lives. We have been fighting the boogyman since 9/11/01.

ISIS/ISIL - IS is now much bigger and much more lethal than al-Qaeda. They are in my opinion very much like Nazi (Natzi) Germany under Hitler. While Hitler believed there was a supreme race, Islam and the current wannabe Caliphates believe there is a supreme religion.

While OBL thought and believed there was a trespass and violation through tolerance of religion by western and middle east powers, the current crop want to restore an absolute faith in Islam and death to anyone who feels there is room for tolerance.

To them there is no room for acceptance and tolerant views and much like Nazism there is no second place. Totalitarian acceptance or death of an impure culture.

As seen before this does not end well, but millions will die.

JMHO

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote