Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 08-29-2014, 15:24   #16
Go Devil
Guerrilla Chief

I can confirm that, should that black flag be raised near my nest in the states, there'd be little waiting on TPTB and those ass hats would readily be smoked and swinging from street lights.
Old 08-29-2014, 16:57   #17
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

First, if you do not have a strategy, you never admit that. You can always say that you are working on it. Let them guess whether you actually do or not.

Second, I am pretty sure that there was no strategy in place on 9/11 stating that if Al Qaeda hijacked and crashed four airplanes in the US and killed 3,000 Americans, our plan was to invade Afghanistan and go after them.

Nonetheless, and like him or not, President Bush and his administration put boots on the ground in country working to overthrow the Taliban and attack Al Qaeda in fourteen days.

The first SF ODA hit the ground and went to doing our jobs in 39 days. The evidence of their success is evident, and the Taliban quickly fell.

What is the current administration doing to destroy ISIL and remove them from Iraqi territory? Who knows?

Do they have a plan, if not a strategy? How many people work in government for just such contingencies and strategy development, and what are they doing to earn their paychecks lately?

Next, the wussification of America and the military is evident. We have dropped combat effectiveness for a grand social experiment. We want a bloodless war, like people got used to in Desert Storm. What these thugs need to see is Old Testament violence and punishment. No mercy, no quarter. Bomb them even further into the Stone Age, shoot every one of them, unleash Hell fire, and salt the earth of their people. Hamburg. Berlin. Tokyo. Dresden. Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Give the residents a couple of days to force out the ISIL scum on their own, and then we punish them. Make an example of the first few cities, so that they fear us more than ISIL. Use the Iraqi Army to fight and secure the population centers. Kill deserters. Create a highway of death and a string of burning vehicles and dead bodies all the way back to the Syrian border like DS. Then offer to continue the attack inside Syria if there are any more problems with ISIL. Seize their funds. Attack their infrastructure. Initiate PSYOP messaging to those who might be inclined to support our enemies, or oppose us. Divide their alliances. I don't want Americans on the ground again in Iraq, but since I want ISIL on the ground in the US even less, we will do what we have to.

You want a strategy? Here you go. Or strategy is to use every means at our disposal to kill every ISIL member and sympathizer we can find who remains inside Iraq in 72 hours. We reserve the right to start early if it pleases us. Go home now or die. And here is another thing. I don't want to hear any shit about departure plans and dates till victory has been achieved. We are staying till the job is done and the last shot is fired. By us.

Finally, if you travel outside the US to attend this party, you are immediately and permanently stripped of your US passport and citizenship. And your families go on the watch list as potential collaborators.

BTW, the rest of the military not involved in this action are deploying to secure our southern border. Better late then never.

That is all.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 17:12   #18
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

TR - Hell yea's!!!

Anyone and I mean anyone's found here after dark with a weapon, mask, hoodie, or up to no good will be killed. Anyone in close proximity may also be killed!

Insah Allah!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 17:18   #19
Sohei
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
...Your Post...
No truer words have been spoken!
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 18:40   #20
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

My strategy if I were POTUS or SECDEF would be to say enough of this crap. I would put every non-state sponsored "terrorist" group in the world on notice that their time has come to an end. Work feverishly with the governments in control of the areas and announce that, at a time of my choosing swoop in and destroy the maximum numbers of terrorist members for as long as it takes to change their ways.

ISIL - ISIS - Boca Haram - Al Qaeda (and all affiliated groups) - Abu Sayyaf - Al Shabaab - etc...etc... We know where you are or soon will, and we will use the full force of the American intelligence and armed forces to eliminate you, and anyone associated with you, from the face of this earth. The end is near, your time is over!

This is not a - repeat - not a whack a mole (terrorist) campaign, it's smash the entire nest and kill the eggs. It will go on as long as it takes and each attack will last only long enough to destroy what's found then return to bases and prepare and train for the next raid. It will be carried out with our Special Operations Forces, ground troops, air power, and stand off weapon systems unique to the only world super power and why we are a world super power you have mistakenly choosen to mess with. We will not get bogged down or distracted with nation building, but each nation that agrees to allow us to eradicate a cancer that grows within their border will benefit from a mutual desire for world peace and prosperity.

We have officially declared war on terrorism and there will be an end this time, not an open ended proposition without a clear end state. "Your death, our survival, your choice."

Anyway, that's a start...it's easy to achieve just have to set the wheels in motion and commit to it.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 08-29-2014 at 19:54. Reason: Fix grammar and syntax
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 19:21   #21
dollarbill
Guerrilla

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/911..._code=11onmblf

For those that think the 2nd Amendment wasn't written for our modern times. You might want to pull your head out of the sand, buy a weapon or two and get to the f'ing range. As we all know,the ass wipes are here. It's just a matter of when and will they be two fighting fronts. One on our soil the other in the Mid-East.

Destination... Excellence

We are fast approaching the stage of ultimate inversion: the stage where government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only on permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.
Ayn Rand
dollarbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 06:11   #22
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
.... entire Post......TR
NOW THAT'S A PLAN!!! Allah Fubar!
Old 08-30-2014, 08:23   #23
Remington Raidr
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
Allah Fubar!
I am SO stealing that . . .
Remington Raidr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:20   #24
dollarbill
Guerrilla

What ever happened to the good ole days? Our elected officials would sit at the round table and come up with contingent plans. You remember, if this happens we'll react this way. If that happens, this is the best way to approach it. Our play book seems to be empty,we're looseing face with our allies and the country is going to hell. Zero, the son's and daughters of Zero seem to be the top players on the opposing team. TR seems to have about the best contingent plan there is. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you don't have a starting point, you'll be hard pressed to have a finishing point. Maybe TR should consider finding an office in DC. I'd be willing to bet that's been passed across the table a few times.

Destination... Excellence

We are fast approaching the stage of ultimate inversion: the stage where government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only on permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.
Ayn Rand
dollarbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:24   #25
Sohei
Area Commander

ISIS members aren't rational and can't be rationalized with. They are lunatics with weapons and impunity who are running around like juveniles in a toy store and no one there to stop them from doing whatever it is they want to.

The only way to deal with them is to terminate them from existence.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 13:22   #26
LarryW
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
When I read about ISIS it reminds me of the old testament and makes sense why God commanded the eradication of entire towns. It makes more sense to me now more than ever. You have to eradicate evil or it will grow back. Giving into or trying to make peace with evil only weakens your position. It has been proven time and time again with Hitler, Stalin and now ISIS.
That's what we need...some Old Testament justice. I'm for fire and brimstoning ISIS no matter where they appear. Green glass is beautiful.

While you're at it you might as well include Putin on that list. He's revealed himself to be a shit stain.
LarryW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 15:28   #27
frostfire
Area Commander

perhaps al-Baghdadi can meet the same fate as Ahmad Shah Massoud. We don't saction it, but give them a taste of their own medicine. With that much brutality towards non-sunni-extremist-commited, there are no shortage of volunteer I'm sure. Full deniability on our part.

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 18:37   #28
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

STRATEGY?????

Joe Biden is in charge; He is working on a plan that will be ready by Jan.20,2017.
Old 09-02-2014, 22:56   #29
cetheridge
Guerrilla

Senator Isakson Gets It

Senator Johnny Isakson (Rep., Georgia) seems to have read TR's post.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/na...nate/15002753/

Now, let's see if some action will be taken by Congress, because it certainly won't be by the Golf Boy who just jetted off to Europe....probably to play a round at St. Andrews.

SFA M-12786
cetheridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:56   #30
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

TR's message was excellent. To that I would add the message of John Wayne's character in the movie The Longest Day: "Send 'em to hell."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfpqSxEAJDA