Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 03-22-2004, 12:00   #16
rudyzbt
Asset

The Israelis have tried to take him out of the picture without killing him... With Arafat, they are afraid of making a martyr out of him and there is always the question of what would replace him. He is the ultimate form scum on the earth, but like the worm he is he has managed to dig himself deep into the stinking corpse of Palestinian nationalism, feeding off of its roting heart. The man is the epitome of the fork tounged back biter. I think in the Israeli mind, there has to be somebody there to negotiate with and maybe the known is better than the unknown to them. Then again the Israeli political system its plauged by its own scizophrenic apparati for policy making decision power. If only Arafat would do the world a favor and die in his sleep.

As to Hamas good riddance, but let's see who replaces him. When Sayid Qutb died as the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, much worse than him followed in his wake. Cutting the head off this snake doesn't kill it, it just grows another bigger one.

Last edited by rudyzbt; 03-22-2004 at 12:05.
rudyzbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:23   #17
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

Re: That's like saying...

Quote:
Originally posted by Guy
"If frogs had wings he wouldn't bump his ass" or "If flies and mosquitoes had guns, frogs wouldn't touch them"!

Our enemies happen to reside abroad.

OBL was spotted long ago. The past administration didn't have the foresight to strike first; then again maybe they didn't have the intestinal fortitude to undertake such a preemptive strike.
Mad because its time to take the poodles to the dog park?
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:27   #18
ktek01
Suffering from SF TDY Envy

Quote:
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
I didn't know Palestine was a state
Are they? I don’t consider them one, but Israel did start down that path with them. I don’t know if they are considered a full-fledged state yet, but I think they are far enough along that it has caused Israel to take that into consideration before they take action. I don’t like it, I would just go ahead and take out all the terrorists and so-called "former terrorists" and then turn to whoever is left and say "Ready to talk seriously now?"
ktek01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:34   #19
rudyzbt
Asset

Palestine is NOT a state. Before 1967 the West Bank was Jordanian territory and the Gaza strip was Egyptian territory. Hey at certain points the Israelis tried to make them take it back, but they didn't even want it. Before that it was the English who governed it as a mandate. Before that the Ottomans as a part of a larger province. They have never been a state. There are Palestinians, for what its worth, had at one point been granted some autonomy in areas around Jericho and Gaza that were controled by the PA (former PLO). But then all the shit hit the fan and the Israelis went in to do some cleaning up.
rudyzbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 13:46   #20
pulque
Guerrilla

Quote:
As to Hamas good riddance, but let's see who replaces him. When Sayid Qutb died as the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, much worse than him followed in his wake. Cutting the head off this snake doesn't kill it, it just grows another bigger one.
then may calamity befall the "spiritual leader" of the mother of Yassin.
pulque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 02:44   #21
Radar Rider
Guerrilla Chief

I say good riddance and say 'Hi' to Allah (you terrorist bastard). Israel has every right to defend itself, and if taking this turd out causes "repercussions", so be it. Why? The Palestinians (who aren't a real people anyway, but a conglomeration of losers that no other Arab country wants in their land) claim that they will attack unmercifully. They've been doing that crap and this is their payback. If they want to keep screwing around and kill innocent Israelis, then the payback will be extreme, AND what they deserve.

Now they threaten the United States? It must feel truly powerful to be able to sign one's own death warrant.
Radar Rider is offline   Reply With Quote