Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 06-03-2021, 06:38   #31
JimP
Quiet Professional

Box...I swear to Thor, that if you don't start writing that book, we're gonna have to ball your ass up, lock you in a room, and force you to listen to Miley Cyrus music until you produce one (1) ea., Book - written - Type III, Series IV: ENTERTAINMENT. (Not to be anally inserted nor used as a cat diuretic).
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 06:53   #32
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
...we're gonna have to ball your ass up, lock you in a room, and force you to listen to Miley Cyrus music
Are we talking Hannah Montana era music or 'Wrecking Ball' era music (she was 21 when she made wrecking ball)
...asking because it matters.
In fact - not only is she 28 these days, she has sworn off veganism because she acknowledged that it wasn't allowing her brain to function properly. Eating plain white rice and bone-in-sardines from a dirty aluminum bowl in SERE school set me up pretty good to tolerate something as low threat as urban hippy pop music sang by a former vegan turned pescatarian.

...and just because I like to try and keep my posts "thread related" - Debbins has filed a motion to withdraw his guilty plea. He is now claiming that he only betrayed his nation and his brothers in arms to our enemies because they were blackmailing him. Some folks might think he was trying to hide his affinity for Miley Cyrus records, but it is much stranger than that - it seems that Russian intelligence agents threatened to expose his same-sex attractions.
I reckon he didn't want anyone to know how much he LOVES the cock.

Sorry mr dEbb1ns - I don't think that epiphany is going to keep you out of prison. Look on the bright side though - its a great ice breaker when its time to meet your first cell-mate!!!
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 06-03-2021 at 07:18.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 22:53   #33
7624U
Quiet Professional

He's a pansexual like Miley Cyrus anything goes.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 05:50   #34
Swoop
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Sorry mr dEbb1ns - I don't think that epiphany is going to keep you out of prison. Look on the bright side though - its a great ice breaker when its time to meet your first cell-mate!!!
(Cue Barry White)…”Hello Mr D3bbins, welcome to my little abode. Would you like some Merlot? I made it myself in the toilet….come now just one little Eskimo kiss, that won’t hurt nothing.
Now I ain’t going to lie, this next part is going to feel like somebody done parked a greyhound bus up your ass!”

Go on and clean yourself up; I need me some cigarettes and I’ll be introducing you to a group of my friends.
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 06:52   #35
Box
Quiet Professional

I'm ready to go even darker and deeper onto this trench of imaginary well wishes for the traitorous Mr Ikar Lesnikov...

While it would be wrong of me to pray ill will upon another human being, I will simply opine - should he one day feel slighted that his prison daddy doesn't even ask for an entire pack of Lucky Strikes when he is sold to his new daddy the transaction might go down like this.....

"Wait - did daddy just trade me to the guy from Cell-Block G for 2 measly unfiltered camels? I was worth two packs of Lucky Strikes when I got here - one guy offered 3 packs of Newport's for the 'fresh fish' and now I'm only worth 2 unfiltered Camels?
FML..."

Again, not wishing ill will, only offering a satirical glimpse at life in the big house for someone that betrayed their countrymen for personal gain.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 17:13   #36
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I'm ready to go even darker and deeper onto this trench of imaginary well wishes for the traitorous Mr Ikar Lesnikov...
May his soap always leave his hand during shower time.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 20:50   #37
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
(Cue Barry White)…”Hello Mr D3bbins, welcome to my little abode. Would you like some Merlot? I made it myself in the toilet….come now just one little Eskimo kiss, that won’t hurt nothing.
Now I ain’t going to lie, this next part is going to feel like somebody done parked a greyhound bus up your ass!”

Go on and clean yourself up; I need me some cigarettes and I’ll be introducing you to a group of my friends.
Lol that reminds me of the movie lets go to prison....huge black man with deep voice tells Nelson Biederman IV "Prepare to be Woo-ed"
Old 06-05-2021, 05:58   #38
Swoop
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
Lol that reminds me of the movie lets go to prison....huge black man with deep voice tells Nelson Biederman IV "Prepare to be Woo-ed"
That’s the one!
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote