Quiet Professional

Fort Liberty

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fort...ry?id=84937141

Make it stop. Please.

LHC
Old 05-24-2022, 12:14   #2
Sohei
Area Commander

I'll be glad when we are done with all this new renaming of bases and tearing down of statues so it will make that big bad civil war disappear...
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 14:05   #3
Box
Quiet Professional

In the gayer-than, less-than, or equal-to ekwayshun:

Fort Bragg being named Fort Liberty > Big Giant Bag of Dicks
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 05-24-2022 at 14:11.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 15:02   #4
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
In the gayer-than, less-than, or equal-to ekwayshun:

Fort Bragg being named Fort Liberty > Big Giant Bag of Dicks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mark A Milley.jpg (65.8 KB, 61 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 15:23   #5
bubba
Quiet Professional

Since words like “Bragg” and “Benning” and “Polk” hurt, and if I use the wrong made-up pro-noun for a trans-testicle-unicorn with purple pubes, how about…..

“We, the People” start using the correct (as in what the actual document says) term for the United States Federal Government….

You know, a Republic….. as in a rule of Law over Government where by the People delegate certain functions to the government but retain “Inalienable Rights”….

Or how about we teach that “Shall Faithfully Execute the laws” means that the executive branch WILL enforce the international boarder and the naturalization laws as passed by the Congress….

Or how about we go with “Shall make No Law” part about how “dis-information” is actually Protected and the Citizens can say ANYTHING they want….

Or then there is my personal favorite phrase… you know… “Shall not be Infringed”….

Yeah… words actually do hurt…. So I could see maybe calling some random “hurtful confederate general” base what ever the hell you want or even use what ever personal pro-nown you want… just use the words that I actually know the definitions of the way they were written!

Fuck this, I’m gonna pour me about 3-fingers of Makers and clean my SPR!
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 16:08   #6
7624U
Quiet Professional

Fort Liberty, Home of the first base name change in honor of all liberals and LGBTQXYZ. pro nouns.

I suffer from Ammophobia also: "definition" One that has an extreme fear of running out of ammunition for a chosen firearm especially classic firearms.

"Me"

Last edited by 7624U; 05-24-2022 at 16:15.
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 16:23   #7
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
Fort Liberty, Home of the first base name change in honor of all liberals and LGBTQXYZ. pro nouns.

I suffer from Ammophobia also: "definition" One that has an extreme fear of running out of ammunition for a chosen firearm especially classic firearms.
I likely don't have enough time left to be learnt to use these here fancy other pronouns.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 16:42   #8
cbtengr
Area Commander

God help us.
Old 05-24-2022, 17:53   #9
Box
Quiet Professional

Instead of fayettenam it will become fort liberally
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 18:30   #10
Remington Raidr
Guerrilla

Hey, I can do this

Fort Diversity

Fort Inclusion

Fort Rainbow

Fort Rapone

OK, do I get vet's preference points for this job?
Remington Raidr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 18:41   #11
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Instead of fayettenam it will become fort liberally
don't forget the lube when you make the motion to exept.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 22:32   #12
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Whatever. I'm done and my kids will not be a part of this jackassery short of a full mobilization. (ok by me).

Is Victory Drive, Ft Benning still, "VD Drive" or is is wall to wall starbucks by now?

Last edited by abc_123; 05-24-2022 at 22:51. Reason: Edit - not a productive comment
abc_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 02:43   #13
glebo
Quiet Professional

So....the supply chain will be fixed, gas prices will come down, we'll start production again, there'll be more baby formula, and the economy will be fixed now???....naaahh, didn't think so....but by God.....someone sure feels better....
Old 05-25-2022, 04:59   #14
bubba
Quiet Professional

Since we’re in the “re-name hurtful places named after slave owning generals” mode, let’s re-name “Washington DC / State / Street”…..

How about every single person named “Washington” and “Jefferson” and the like have to (by law) change their names because it may hurt someone’s feelings?

I know people say “never go full retard” but sometimes going there helps point out just how FUCKING STUPID these commies are?

Back to my Bloody Mary and cleaning my Glock…..
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:03   #15
Swoop
Quiet Professional

Thank God rural East Tennessee is still rural East Tennessee. Not a lot of wokeism around here.

DOL
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote