Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 07-12-2021, 17:31   #16
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
They can just use the census takers...

Had someone roll up on my place, the dog was losing it's mind and I yelled at them to get off my property (they had passed through a gate to get there...)

Not sure how that counted...or if I'm on yet another list
I was curious about the logistics of the boots on the ground because it can take time to get all that organized. I hadn't thought about census workers and possibly get out the vote types. Even using census and the like, someone has spent some time on a plan of action and getting it all set up for these people to put to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
I may just have to break down and get a dog.
Nice thing with our Dobie is she treats anyone outside of her family as a stranger. The other dogs we have had warmed up to anyone they became familiar with. With our previous dogs people might be a bit leery but would ask if they would bite, with the dobie no one asks they just keep their distance. The dobie is the only dog I have ever had that constantly checks her six if people pass or she hears them coming up. She also recognizes the sounds of USPS, UPS, FED EX and Amazon like many dogs.

Not sure sure if she would attack an intruder, but if I were an intruder I'd think twice just based on her meet and greet.

Best dogs we had growing up that would actually go after people were out Yellow Labs. When I was around 10 cleaning foyers at my Uncles Apartment complex I came upon a burglary in progress. One of the guys made his way up the stairs to see what the noise was, he started talking to me and was greeted eye to eye by my growling Lab. The guy went back down stairs to tell his two buddies that there was a kid with a mean dog. That lab had a pup didn't care for a kid that used to drop by our house from time to time, he wasn't a friend just someone that knew me from BMX, one time the lab chased the kid on to my moms car and wouldn't let him down. He was screaming at us to get that dog away and we were all laughing our asses off. After that incident he quit coming around. In 2008 that kid was serving time in Texas for sexual assault of his daughters. That Lab also had a thing for Jehoviahs Witness door knockers.
Old 07-12-2021, 19:25   #17
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
Truly laughing out loud….

I should have paid more attention - the name of the thread in the context of modern-day cultural America had me thinking this was a humor thread. It's hard to take anything about COVID seriously anymore so my mind just sort of spaced - like Richard Branson on a joy ride.

My brain must have registered Community Health Ambassador as "Comical Health Ambassador" after that, I lost consciousness
...or some such nonsense

But trust me on using a good vinegar-based BBQ sauce to knock the edge off of those shitty-tasting wild liberals
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 04:32   #18
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
But trust me on using a good vinegar-based BBQ sauce to knock the edge off of those shitty-tasting wild liberals
See, now THESE are the kind of valuable nuggets that come out when kulaks engage in a free-ranging discussion of their gubmint.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:46   #19
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Box - just a reminder; the current (former) president only knows “community outreach” and speaking well…not much more, in fact nothing more, but his de facto representative (5u5@n R!c3) is running the show. So I doubt they didn’t already have a plan to have thousands of recent college graduates and underage high school students prepared to go door to door spreading Covid-19 to all those people who have managed to avoid contact with strangers. Kinda like voting…you can vote for anyone on the list but only those votes for B!d3n/H@rr!s will be counted the others will be changed by us before dropping them off for you.

I told my wife to answer any questions with “Nunya” as in “Nunya fu<k!ng business!” and “Get off my Lawn!”

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 17:54   #20
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
They can just use the census takers...

Had someone roll up on my place, the dog was losing it's mind and I yelled at them to get off my property (they had passed through a gate to get there...)

Not sure how that counted...or if I'm on yet another list
Good point. Currently probating different estates and kept receiving Census mail and cards at each house location here, my house is in a different State, so Just threw away the notifications along with the masses of junk mail. One Saturday or perhaps a Sunday I pulled up to one of the houses and parked across the street was an individual who by all appearances was doing a stakeout. He approached and with the air of authority explained he was with the census and started to interrogate me. I stopped him and explained I had received dozens of the census reporting cards and had no intention of filling them out as I was not a resident. I could see he was exasperated so I started interrogating him. Turned out he was a temporary worker for the census and worked and lived in the neighborhood where the houses were and took it upon himself to follow up in the form of a personal investigation. He lived in a near by apartment and was either retired or unemployed, don’t recall. I explained it would not be legitimate for me to submit any of the mailings and why. He was full of some power he had ordained himself with and to this day I have no idea if he didn’t submit every address I described.

Probably a good look into their latest scheme...
The kind of power that corrupts.

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 19:39   #21
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
See, now THESE are the kind of valuable nuggets that come out when kulaks engage in a free-ranging discussion of their gubmint.
I wish I was wealthy enough to be a kulak. I cant even afford to pay the neighbor kids to cut my grass.

Speaking of grass - nn a related note - before anyone goes all Walt Kowalski on the door-to-door propaganda salespersons - I'd like to offer a few thoughts to ponder.

-The current administration doesn't care if you are vaccinated. They care that you aren't doing as you are told.
-The current administration isn't really interested in changing your mind. The door-to-door propagandists aren't sharing knowledge, they are collecting atmospherics.

It's almost like doing recon by fire...
...but by dirty rotten scummy liberals - and once they know where all the Walt Kowalskis live - the race is run.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Last edited by Box; 07-13-2021 at 20:14.
Old 07-14-2021, 06:11   #22
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

I've already had someone wonder aloud if those jobs paid $15.00 an hour?
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 06:21   #23
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
I've already had someone wonder aloud if those jobs paid $15.00 an hour?
It's a small price to pay to cover the action of infringing on the rights and privacy of American citizens.
It's all about the atmospherics - those who aren't towing the party line and refusing to comply can be peacefully identified since they probably own guns as well.

You're going to eat your fucking peas one way or another.

Old 07-14-2021, 07:46   #24
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Excellent insightful analysis, Box. It’s something to remember when approached by these peoples.
Old 07-14-2021, 08:08   #25
Peregrino
Quiet Professional

Quote:
It's a small price to pay to cover the action of infringing on the rights and privacy of American citizens.
It's all about the atmospherics - those who aren't towing the party line and refusing to comply can be peacefully identified since they probably own guns as well.

You're going to eat your fucking peas one way or another.
Towing or toeing? Either one works though one implies advocacy and the other coerced compliance. Inquiring minds and all that.
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero (42B.C)
Peregrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 10:06   #26
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrino View Post
Towing or toeing? Either one works though one implies advocacy and the other coerced compliance. Inquiring minds and all that.
I have been schooled...

however, toeing the line in this context certainly does equate to towing the agenda a little further down the road.

Old 07-14-2021, 11:23   #27
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Keep in mind - you are talking about going bare ass naked in front of folks from the Biden administration. I dont think opening the door bare ass naked is really going to dissuade the moral degenerates that associate with that side of the political spectrum.
Count yourself lucky if all they do is try to sniff your hair - but prepare your self for the worst.
If you are answering the door bare ass naked for attention - there are far better options than to do it in front of crusaders from the Biden administration.

But if you go through with it - do it without a face mask - and demand to speak to them while standing closer than six feet away. Your speaking distance should be closer than two middle easterners chatting over morning tea

show interest, but do it close. encroach on their space. agree with their pitch - ask for more information - tell them you are concerned because so many friends and family have been impacted by the virus - make sure you cough a few times without covering your mouth

Tell them that when Joe Biden admitted that the US government conducted illegal experiments on the Tuskegee Airmen - it made you afraid of the government.
After all, if FDR and Harry Truman could approve of such treachery, the surely the current batch of government lackeys would have no problems lying to the public - but they look honest and you are ready to trust them

Keep some cookies by the door like its trick or treat time.
Thank them for sacrificing their time to teach you the truth about vaccines - offer them some cookies and invite them into your home...

If they enter...

EAT THEM

Eat those mother fuckers like pulled pork on labor day weekend. You're going to want to use a vinegar heavy BBQ sauce because people generally taste like shit - especially if they eat a low fat vegan diet - a good Carolina style sauce should cover the gamey flavor that you get from a wild liberal.

...then put on their clothes and go around town"teaching" people about the vaccine. You've got to go straight silence-of-the-lambs and wear their skin like a suit or else people will recognize you. I also recommend you round out your disguise with a big red nose and a pair of Joe-Biden sunglasses with fake eyebrows.

Then when you are several neighborhoods away from your own, use their phone to get on line, cuss out their boss, deny science, and quit their job while declaring that you are moving to Cuba.

Then, get on with your life.
Bahaha...way to complicated and I limit my meat intake, plus I don't eat pork except Bacon....

I wonder, what would they do if you have not been vaccinated? Do they hold you down and jab you in the arm with the mutated vaccine? Do they put you on a list for the government Stasi police to pick you up in the middle of the night and throw you into a black van? They are absolute nuttzo....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 12:00   #28
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
Bahaha...way to complicated and I limit my meat intake, plus I don't eat pork except Bacon....

I wonder, what would they do if you have not been vaccinated? Do they hold you down and jab you in the arm with the mutated vaccine? Do they put you on a list for the government Stasi police to pick you up in the middle of the night and throw you into a black van? They are absolute nuttzo....

It isn't at all complicated.
It also isn't pork. Pork is MUCH healthier than Bureaucrat.

As far as lists - don't kid yourself - you're already on the list.
We're ALL on the list. The key to success is being on the list and not getting noticed.

Then there is this fear of the stasi you speak of - they don't have to show up in the middle of the night.
When they come to preach to you, just assume that "they" are standing by to record your horrible and obviously extremist response to them trying to preach the truth to you. All you have to do is blaspheme the party on video.

All they need is to get you on video - acting like a crazy Trump supporter - taking a run at the poor oppressed minimum wage worker that was simply standing at your door trying to preach the gospel of Saint Fauci.

Once the video is edited, nobody cares about seeing a radicalized anti-COVID-vaxxer getting hauled away for a government funded 'nickle ride' in the back of a COVID proof Paddy-Wagon.

Besides, taking you away silently in the middle of the night does NOTHING in terms of using the threat of incarceration to push compliance. The congregation from the Church of Saint Fauci are religious zealots. Bad Science is their religion and just being unmasked and unvaccinated when they show up at your front door is enough to be labeled as a heretic.

Drag away a few crazed Fauci deniers in broad daylight and the rest of the neighborhood will fall in line without so much as a peep.

Trust me - these days - when you show up at your front door wearing a COVID mask and acting a bit jittery - the transients won't want to stick around for long. I don't care if they are selling magazine subscriptions, wireless commercially monitored home security systems, frozen steaks form the back of a van, or a freshly consecrated sip of the holy blessed vaccine from a golden chalice prayed over by Saint Fauci himself...
...if they are indoctrinated, they will be afraid of your close proximity and they wont stay long.

Friends close something something enemies closer and all that jazz.

Just dont do it bare ass naked - wear a mask

Last edited by Box; 07-14-2021 at 12:12.
Old 07-14-2021, 19:46   #29
Remington Raidr
Guerrilla

You are the KING

Quote:
I have been schooled...

however, toeing the line in this context certainly does equate to towing the agenda a little further down the road.
the rebirth of the Bard himself. I bow to you.
Remington Raidr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 06:51   #30
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf1echo View Post
He was full of some power he had ordained himself with and to this day I have no idea if he didn’t submit every address I described.

Probably a good look into their latest scheme...
The kind of power that corrupts.
Very intersting point. Take this into an historical context. How many mediocre men who aligned with authoritarian regimes eked out their revenge upon a society that they were otherwise complete failures in? Slaughter of millions by violence, starvation and labor. Hmmm

Soviet Union
Nazi Germany
China
Cambodia
Argentina
(many others)

Small Town USA?

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote