Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Briefback

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 16:00   #46
Pete
Quiet Professional

Did she just call....

Did she just call somebody a liar?

Hmmmm.

She singled out one guy in this thread as a liar. So drop any one guys post ans the rest are true. Double Hmmmmm.

Last edited by Pete; 10-28-2007 at 16:05.
Old 10-28-2007, 16:09   #47
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Did she just call somebody a liar?

Hmmmm.
I'm thinking so.....

We need the court records and we need to post them, before her "book" comes out.

Hear that Kate Wilder ("PING" another Google alert sent to her email ) we're going to find and post everything concerning your "earning" the Green Beret.

Does anyone know the names of the other "cheaters" that were sent packing?
Old 10-28-2007, 16:13   #48
Pete
Quiet Professional

I bet she does

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
...Does anyone know the names of the other "cheaters" that were sent packing?
I bet she does. Might be nice to ask her to start spitting out some names. After all she spent a number of months with them. She should know most of them. Goes to court there should be a right nice number of people on the stand.

This could get right interesting.
Old 10-28-2007, 16:35   #49
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

You've got to be kidding, looks like "delusions of grandeur". kate is throwing around the "Green Beret" like she actually earned it.......

Kate Wilder has lived in the 42nd District since 1988. Kate served our country with distinction, retiring from the U.S. Army as a Lieutenant Colonel and settling down in Northern Virginia.

While in the Army, Kate broke down barriers, overcame abuse and harrassment to become the first woman Green Beret in Army history. Just to put this in perspective, President Kennedy once said "the green beret is a symbol of excellence, a badge of courage, and a mark of distiction in the fight for freedom."

For all these reasons, plus the fact that we need someone who can beat Dave Albo this year, we are calling on Kate Wilder to demonstrate her courage and her ability to lead people once again. Last year, we saw what beating one incumbent Republican can do in the United States Senate - and Kate Wilder played a big part in that. This year, we want to see Kate bring her Green Beret strengths to bear on Dave Albo, and on the government-hating obstructionists that currently hold power in the House of Delegates. Because Dave Albo must go, it's time to Draft Kate Wilder to serve.

http://www.gowilder.com/
Old 10-28-2007, 17:49   #50
x-factor
Guerrilla

Thats my district she's running in.

So much for voting straight Democrat.

X
Old 10-28-2007, 17:52   #51
lksteve
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-factor View Post
So much for voting straight Democrat.
is there such a thing...?
""A man must know his destiny. if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder. if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it.""- GEN George S. Patton
Old 10-28-2007, 17:53   #52
x-factor
Guerrilla

Just a little humor.

X
Old 10-28-2007, 17:56   #53
Retired W4
Guerrilla

Alert-Alert

I can't believe one of you mean Green Beret guys actually caused Kate to get her a Google Alert. Oh, the tragedy, the humanity.
Old 10-28-2007, 18:29   #54
dmgedgoods
Guerrilla

Quote:
I'm thinking so.....

We need the court records and we need to post them, before her "book" comes out.

Hear that Kate Wilder ("PING" another Google alert sent to her email ) we're going to find and post everything concerning your "earning" the Green Beret.

Does anyone know the names of the other "cheaters" that were sent packing?
What locality did her indiscretions take place? Give me as much info as you can and Google may help destroy her as much as she thinks it may help her (alerts are cute).

Shawn
Old 10-28-2007, 18:36   #55
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

I would normally refrain from comment, but she seems to be entering the realm of public figure due to the "Draft Kate Wilder" movement.
Some forshadowing of her political and governing philosophies should be evident from her own words.

===============================
Excerpts from her post:
( http://www.vajoe.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=9060&p=2 )
(my comments in green)

... My initial intention was to set the record straight and move on...
The final arbiter of truth?

...I see that they've quoted an individual whose comments I have seen before and who, for whatever his reasons are, pretends to know my story...which he does not. Everything he has stated about me is a falsehood, and it is because of his statements that I've found it necessary to do a Google Alert. ...
Is this the equivalent of telling the principal? Maybe it's the equivalent of a UN resolution.

...I caution you all to beware of what you write and how you write it. ...
One of the qualities I look for in a politician: suppression of criticism.

I was going to respond to some of your comments, but decided it best not to and just move on.
She thinks it's better to cut and run.

I unconditionally applaud her for her military service.
However, if she wishes to enter politics, she's a fair target.
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
Old 10-28-2007, 22:46   #56
BrianH
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Wilder
While we are still deciding what to do about this individual, I will leave all of you with this one piece of advice: in this country we have laws to protect people from defamation of character. When one is defamed and it is in written form, it is called libel. Libel laws pertain to the internet as well as to print. You may state any 'opinion' you wish, but when you state something as fact and it's a lie, then it's libel and the individual who wrote it is subject to the laws of the land. So I caution you all to beware of what you write and how you write it.
This is my favorite part.

Ms. Wilder, I hope you know that there is an extremely strong defense to litigation of libel...

the absolute truth.

Stand it like a man... and give some back.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:35   #57
Pete
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Kate Wilder was here and one of you mean Green Berets pissed her off!!!!!

http://www.vajoe.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=9060&p=2
I don't think things are going the way she wanted over there. She has her drum beaters but the others are not so understanding. They are wondering why she isn't answering the basic questions.

The post about the story with the lawyer has put a few big holes in below her water line. The pumps may not be able to keep up with the rising water.

So when is she going to say "Here are the names of the men in my class. Ask them about how I did in the class." Seems simple to me.

Pete
Old 10-29-2007, 06:25   #58
Pete
Quiet Professional

LTC Katie Wilder

Google Alert:

I think if you read through this thread you find that there is no dispute from the posters that the Army authorized you to wear the "Green Beret". The question is in the "How".

One of two things happened:

1) You went through the course, passed all the requirements and graduated with your class

or

2) You went through the course, "something" happened, you did not graduate with your class, some legal actions occured and the Center gave you a certificate saying that you graduated with that class and sent you on your way to other things.

So lets cut to the chase, is your story that it was number 1 or 2?

Old 10-29-2007, 08:37   #59
Snaquebite
Area Commander

I keep seeing references to here being "Tabbed". Tabs were not even around when she supposedly "completed" the course. Those orders would have to have been cut later. I would love to see them.

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Old 10-29-2007, 08:39   #60
Remington Raidr

Sadly . . .

Quote:
Kate Wilder was here and one of you mean Green Berets pissed her off!!!!!

k8wilder: "As for the other discussion forum that you provided the link to, I've just now checked it out. I've never seen it before, and have no intensions of visiting it again.
Spellcheck, LTC. But sadly, it is just a matter of time until President Hillary Rodham Clinton causes the DA chain of command to "adjust" certain standards (hey, you WANT that promotion or not) and G.I. Jane will no longer be just a movie.

Closed Thread