Old 08-02-2021, 06:23   #1696
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Why is the FDA Attacking a Safe, Effective Covid Treatment?
Here is the link for the ivermectin study posted by the NIH from doctors in India. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/

Only one problem it would cause another run on toilet paper here in America, We would have another crisis to deal with.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 10:54   #1697
Box
Quiet Professional

Some rockers understand this deadly pandemic - they recognize it for what it is - a disease that is so terrible that many people have to be told they have it - a disease so deadly that only 99.8% of mankind is going to survive it...

Some dont and seem bent on ignoring royal edicts passed down from the gubmint...

NEIL DIAMOND: Hands, touching hands
CDC: no don’t touch hands
NEIL DIAMOND: reaching out
CDC: please avoid that
NEIL DIAMOND: touching me...
CDC: we're all doomed
NEIL DIAMOND: ...TOUCHING YOU
TONY FAUCI: (in his best darth vader voice) - NNNOOOOOOOO

EDDIE MONEY: Take me home tonight...
CDC: make sure you keep your mask on while indoors with strangers
EDDIE MONEY: I don't want to let you go 'til you see the light
CDC: wait, WHAT? Thats sound pretty rapey there Mr Money

THE BEATLES: I wanna hold your hand
CDC: dont hold hands, try fisting instead
THE BEATLES:And when I touch you...
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 11:13   #1698
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Some rockers understand this deadly pandemic - they recognize it for what it is - a disease that is so terrible that many people have to be told they have it - a disease so deadly that only 99.8% of mankind is going to survive it...

Some dont and seem bent on ignoring royal edicts passed down from the gubmint...

...Deceased...lmao....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 12:58   #1699
Box
Quiet Professional

COVID friendly songs like "Dont Stand So Close to Me" and "Dancing With Myself" are approved for play in public places as reminders of what it means to be a patriot...
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 15:22   #1700
Paslode
Area Commander

Well done Box!
Old 08-03-2021, 08:26   #1701
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:

BOX: (Can't Touch this) HAMMER TIME

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:57   #1702
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Ahmen, Brother...

Do Re Mi
Sound of Pandemic
cover by Maria von Trump and the Von Trumplings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMBh-eo3tvE

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 12:24   #1703
Pete
Quiet Professional

First time I've seen that one.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 16:16   #1704
Paslode
Area Commander

Today Steve Deace from The Blaze had an Dr. Robert Malone on his show to discuss the WuFlu. Dr. Malone is said to be the scientist who originally patented the mRNA technology.

The Podcast can be found here - https://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/steve-deace-show.

During the 45 minute interview he discusses how mRNA, Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE), vaccine degradation and immunity. The one area that caught my attention was immunity, Dr. Malone stated that person exposed to a virus get an immunity for a variety of the virus whereas the mRNA vaccine only gives a person immunity against a single variant. Secondly if the mRNA isn't precise it can actually make matter much worse.
Old 08-03-2021, 17:59   #1705
Gypsy
Area Commander

Oh Box you made my day.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:28   #1706
Hummer
Asset

Just got this interesting intel

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rus-dangerous/
Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 13:15   #1707
Badger52
Area Commander

SECDEF to mandate da Vax

Link at Breitbart.
Quote:
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin will make coronavirus vaccines mandatory for all members of the military by mid-September, or “immediately” upon Food and Drug Administration approval, whichever comes first, according to a memo he issued August 9.

In a memo to all Department of Defense (DOD) employees, Austin wrote (emphasis added):

As many of you know, President Biden asked me to consider how and when we might add the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines to the list of those required for all Service members. So, over the last week, I have consulted closely with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Secretaries of the Military Departments, the Service Chiefs, and medical professionals. I appreciate greatly the advice and counsel they provided. Based on these consultations and on additional discussions with leaders of the White House COVID Task Force, I want you to know that I will seek the President’s approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon the U.S. Food and Drug Agency (FDA) licensure, whichever comes first.

Austin wrote that “by way of expectation, public reporting suggests” that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine could achieve full FDA licensure “early next month.”
As info (often conflicting) comes out like a fire hose from multiple directions, people have gotten the vax, some have not. Of those that did, some have buyer's remorse & feel they got whamboozled, some don't. The national response seems to me something that has been perpetrated on, rather than fielded to, the American people.

But this could get fugly; information available now is not information available 6 months ago.

I do not like this guy anyway, so...

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 13:20   #1708
Uman
Quiet Professional

Dr Piers Robinson understands propaganda

Interesting interview and the guy has a lot to lose

https://www.alternativenarrative.net...operation.html
Uman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 19:51   #1709
Butch
Asset

Wonderful information from the beginning thru today. I can't thank you all enough for the information in this thread. I don't post much but always like to learn. This virus is something else.

Things are getting a bit strange for me and the family whom most all my younger crowd (kids, grandkids, greats) are not vaccinated and are in the clinical profession and are blessed with good health and been thinking about this virus. They aren't vaccinating until they are forced by their employers. Me and my wife who is also 76 got vaccinated early on and didn't ask just felt like it was smarter. Now if i was young and healthy i don't think i would have worried as much but who knows. We were nervous of our health cause i have some health issues but not too bad for 76 and have been vaccinated many many times over our life. No big thought to us about this. We trusted it but now realize this isn't a normal virus like others and its not a normal vaccine. I am not a scientist so don't think I decided on my own knowledge, but i can read and listen and watch it travel thru my kids and friends and see its something a little stronger and smarter. Now the inventor said he is worried the vaccine might make me more susceptible than if i wouldn't have got vaccinated. Well hell. Oh well, i guess i'll keep gettin the booster. I guess.

I'm just a simple restaurant man and never thought i'd live to the moment we seem to be at or near in this country and the whole world, so thank you for you Green Berets. I've had the pleasure of feeding you a time or two from Polk. I've loved Polk ever since my son would go up there seems like every weekend and do land navigation and other stuff as a cadet. My grandson calls yall the nerd warrior. We love y'all and all veterans deeply down here in our parts. I sure hope y'all are all doing well and I thank you again for this virus information. It's helping me.

Had three of my adult grandkids get it this past week and are improving but it was rough for a day or two they say. Reminded them of the flu. I wonder if the vaccination even matters or is worth the risk for them, if this virus keeps ahead of the vaccine design.

I am old and will be gone in a few years, but lots of my little folks worry me coming up in this crazy time. I try not to worry too much for them. I'm glad to be feeding folks again and i guess keeping busy keeps me from worrying about the virus. Anyways we love yall and thank you.

Butch
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 09:38   #1710
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Thank you Butch.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote