Old 06-07-2021, 07:40   #1651
Box
Quiet Professional

Hubris could easily be the name of a major political party in the 21st century.

"I'm a libertarian"
"I'm a conservative"
"I'm a liberal democrat"
"I a moderate conservative"
"I'm a tea party republican"

"I'm smarter than all you mother fuckers - and I'm the incumbent"
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 17:12   #1652
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post

"I'm smarter than all you mother fuckers - and I'm the incumbent"[/I]
Incumbent another word for will bend over for the right price

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 08:12   #1653
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
Incumbent another word for will bend over for the right price
Here's my $2 Dollars, get it done....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 08:47   #1654
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
Here's my $2 Dollars, get it done....
Are you saying that the same 'Two Bucks' that I spend on a bottle of Charles Shaw Cabernet from Trader-Joes could be spent getting something done by the officials in Traitor Joes administration?

I'm confused. What are you saying?
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 06-21-2021, 10:11   #1655
rsdengler
Area Commander

If you have Cartel size stacks, yes......

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 18:46   #1656
Badger52
Area Commander

Wu-Flu Jabs

For the nerdly curious, this link for a tool comes from a very good friend.

Vaccination tracker, drill down to county level if you wish in your state. Source data is pulled from the "You Had One.Job" CDC.

Couple tips for use. Inside the map you can drag it around like you would a Gulag map. Mouse scrolls will zoom in/out also.
Click on state and summary info will pop up. At the BOTTOM of that pop-up is a 'More' tab, click that to get the state to split itself into counties and then you can drill down from there. (If you don't see the little 'More' tab at the bottom of the state popup zoom into the state more before you do that, and that popup will get larger as well.)

I suspect, but do not know, that we have in a great many areas reached a plateau in willing vaccinations. This may be related to the demonized "gun-clinging bible thumping deplorable vaccine hesitant population" having firmed up its resolve and/or the overall Blue Whale-shit level of overall trust in da Gubmint for at least Eleven-Teen reasons.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 05:51   #1657
Badger52
Area Commander

PCR Test kicked to the curb?

It would appear that the PCR test is being relegated to the dustbin of history due to - wait for it.... inability to distinguish between SARS-COV-2 and... Influenza.

Just in case some have asked over the last 18 months "where did all the little influenzas go?"

One article here.
Quote:
Here’s a punch in the gut for a nation that’s already hurting. As it turns out, the so-called “gold standard” testing referenced by so many “doctors” like Anthony Fauci, as well as government officials across the board, has had its Emergency Use Authorization revoked.

The CDC announced, albeit quietly, on Wednesday that the RT-PCR tests used to tell millions of Americans they’re infected with Covid-19 has been unable to accurately differentiate between the various coronaviruses. Of particular note is the inability of these tests to know whether someone is infected with Covid-19 or influenza.

Are you freaking kidding me? https://t.co/exEqkFxl4w

— Steve Deace (@SteveDeaceShow) July 25, 2021

To be clear, this is not a new development. These assays have been known for years to be unable to distinguish between the different types of coronaviruses, but they ran with it anyway. According to the CDC website [emphasis added]:

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.

As bureaucrats are wont to do, they give just enough information for their target audience to take action while omitting any details that explain the root cause. In this case, there are two reasons for this move. The first is very straight-forward. They’re switching fearmongering tactics.

The RT-PCR assays could detect the presence of a coronavirus from a swab in real-time, making it a good indicator of the potential for Covid-19 infection. In a sane world that wasn’t driven by a nefarious agenda, positive results on the RT-PCR tests would have been treated as indicators that someone needed to get a real test, like an antigen test, to determine if they were infected. But this isn’t a sane world and the powers-that-be saw an opportunity to bump up numbers to drive panic. They ran with it, and revoking the EUA means they’re done with that particular type of fearmongering. The RT-PCR assays served their purpose.

The other reason for this move is very concerning. This shift and its timing both indicate the powers-that-be are anticipating a need to differentiate between the various coronaviruses. If it really is the need to differentiate Covid-19 and influenza as they’re claiming, then that jibes with the sudden push to maximize or even mandate flu vaccines within months. If that’s the scenario they have planned, expect a sudden surge in flu cases after a year where they “miraculously” disappeared thanks to RT-PCR tests claiming everything was Covid-19.
Remain calm and, as good little Boxen will tell you, always secure YOUR mask before assisting others.
This is my shocked face.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 07-26-2021, 06:44   #1658
7624U
Quiet Professional

It was all to pave the way for a universal Influenza shot now they have the data they needed with all the human test subjects.

NIAID had a think tank session back in 2017 here is the results from that meeting and the overall plan in 2018.

I would post the full text but it is long here is the link

https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/218/3/347/4904047

"Me"

Last edited by 7624U; 07-26-2021 at 06:51.
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 06:54   #1659
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Thank you Badger52 Finest Kind post and the DEFINITIVE final word on this subject IMHO

Unfortunately, the increasing cases (??) is creating the panic and the specter of lock-downs and masking mandates. The bureaucrats and Fauci-ites are circling and can't resist.

" The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming. Everybody to get from street!"

Last edited by Trapper John; 07-26-2021 at 07:26.
Trapper John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 08:18   #1660
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post

" The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming. Everybody to get from street!"
Nice pull

In a somewhat related note... had a hand-wringer come to me about how this is "the plague " of our time...

History is a mo-fo

200 Million deaths estimated in Europe during the plague.... Just over 1 million from Wuhan-SARS.

NO, no it is NOT the plague.

James Madison

Last edited by Ret10Echo; 07-26-2021 at 10:17.
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 09:28   #1661
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
NO, no it is NOT the plague.
Heh, lol, it may not be a lot of things given the lack of efficacy of their own choice of testing regime. Not that the guy who developed that test didn't tell them a LONG time ago that it's not the thing to use.* Frankly, it can't rule out whether you stubbed your toe on a sprinkler head. PCR with a Cycle Threshold of 40 is like licking your baseboard to prove the potential presence of a dust particle.

In with HH6 to our doc awhile back and he mentioned, quietly, that it was a good thing that we'd had our pneumonia in Dec 19. Otherwise we might've been misdiagnosed in the hysteria and treated with things that would've killed us. Then it would be just another Covid, chalked up to "FOGs and they're boomers anyway, so screw 'em." He was real concerned if he'd been out of town & something like that happened - apparently alluding that the Suzy Creamcheese freakout - using CDC's testing regime - might've missed something as critical as the diff between a bacterial & viral issue.

* The Wild Bunch: "No! The tripod - you must put it on the tripod!"

Old 07-26-2021, 10:54   #1662
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

https://news.yahoo.com/antibodies-si...142748493.html

So some vaccines might be temporary?
Boosters help, and new vaccines will probably be needed for the variants (or other new diseases).

This is beginning to resemble the planned obsolescence which occurs in manufactured goods.
Combining that with protection from legal liability and defacto mandatory vaccination (vaccine passports, etc.) will create a nice little money printing machine for big pharma.
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 11:00   #1663
RCummings
Guerrilla

Just a note, I follow the FDA Med watch for a good laugh. They have been recalling the "testing kits" since this crap started. FDA Med watch is where you can get the latest recalls of drugs, tests and other medical equipment. I get several recalls every week.

V/R

Bob
RCummings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 11:12   #1664
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
So some vaccines might be temporary?
Boosters help, and new vaccines will probably be needed for the variants (or other new diseases).

This is beginning to resemble the planned obsolescence which occurs in manufactured goods.
At the end of the day it's because THEY JUST DON'T KNOW what's going to happen or what the efficacy or impact is over time.

I'm seeing discussions on partial (micro) dosing, increasing the span between shot 1 and shot 2, booster shots..etc...etc...

All that stuff that happens to primates and mice in the lab is happening to humans on the street and in their homes across the globe.

Funny to think about it... each time you drive by the spot you received the shot you can say to people "There's the place where I was killed"..

From the financial perspective, that's what the scramble is by the pharma's to "Discover" a variant of a generic drug so they can make big bank instead of using a generic. (read about Ivermectin)
Quote:
A COVID-19 prophylaxis? Lower incidence associated with prophylactic administration of ivermectin

James Madison

Last edited by Ret10Echo; 07-26-2021 at 11:15.
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 11:30   #1665
Box
Quiet Professional

LOUD NOISES !!

Consider that my official response for all things COVID.