Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 01-27-2021, 11:52   #16
EricV
Guerrilla

The military would be divided if it came to that I think...

https://www.$$$tube.com/watch?v=_xmSYk_dOlA&feature=youtu.be
Old 01-27-2021, 17:48   #17
cbtengr
Area Commander

Where was all this concern about extremism when Spenser Rapone came out of the closet and was commissioned ? It took two years to flush that turd.
Old 01-27-2021, 19:21   #18
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

I have news for everyone that forgot....the military was being purged under Obama....over 200high ranking officers and an unkown amount of enlisted through trickle down military recruiting, visibility and media and focus started it....I am unsure how many pro swamp people left under Trump but I was shocked at how dumb otherwise smart GBs were when it came to politics.....far too many were pro Clinton over Trump....and bought into the disinformation campaign of the media hook, line and sinker...the big Army? forget it

So the purge is going to be relatively easy this time....a few Command climate surveys a few sensing sessions and briefs and those people are identified
Old 01-28-2021, 06:13   #19
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

And if you didn’t think it was coming...

Army’s AG to begin probe into whether or not the military, SOCOM, in connection with CIA committed war crimes while down range fighting the wars they’ve fought.

https://taskandpurpose.com/story/new...crimes-review/

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 08:20   #20
JimP
Quiet Professional

ODNT - saw that this morning. You just KNOW they are going to "find" something requiring a drastic revision of how we do business. But hey, guys can now wear clear nail polish under the new AR 670-1 so we've got that going for us.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 09:36   #21
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
But hey, guys can now wear clear nail polish under the new AR 670-1 so we've got that going for us.

True Story
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 15:01   #22
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

PERMISSION:

Did Zing Chow Ping & The CCP give their O K on the clear nail polish; If it's made in China, sure it's APPROVED.....Still waiting for the Tulsi Gabbard bikini photos............I am focusing on what's important !!!!
Old 01-28-2021, 21:12   #23
Penn
Area Commander

ODNT
Quote:
JasonB, it’s unlikely the U.S. military will ever be the force to “stomp us into the ground.” I wouldn’t over think this current issue, but being prepared for anything is also prudent. Just saying.
Obama house cleaned the combatant commands, no one resigned in protest. Obama and Clintons killed a US Ambassador and four American (Veteran) Contractors, no one resigned, and all knew he ABANDON THEM IN THE FIELD!

I loved my service time, my fellow veterans, but I do not trust human nature when a seat at the power table is up for auction

Edit to add: America's Ceasar: General Mac Arthur had little moral issues with removing non violent WW1 Veteran from DC, Ruthlessly, crushing his fellow Veterans. It was not a problem, it was a career choice.

Last edited by Penn; 01-28-2021 at 21:16.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 21:50   #24
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
Political thunder not lightning..... another one hour mandatory tng event.... feel good crap.
And I remember when I was a lowly company XO in the 1st Cav... reading verbatim a presentation about, "don't ask don't tell" that my company commander was required to give, but made me do it. I had to put the whole company in the front leaning rest to get them to stop effing around. I gave them breaks by making them elevate their feet. All fun and games. To all of us.

Not crap now.
Old 01-28-2021, 23:37   #25
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

For those that aren't aware of the new changes to AR 670-1, go to this link and about halfway down the page is a full explanation, to include men's nail polish.
https://soldiersystems.net/

Quote: Army senior leaders approved several upcoming grooming and appearance modifications, said Sgt. Maj. Brian Sanders, senior enlisted leader of Army G-1’s uniform policy branch.

The announcement will be followed by an all-Army activities message that will take effect late February and will supersede the standards outlined in the grooming and appearance chapter of Army Regulation 670-1 until the next scheduled revision.

“This is one of the many facets of putting our people first and recognizing who they are as human beings,” he said. “Their identity and diverse backgrounds are what makes the Army an ultimate fighting force.”

It's quite clear the mission doesn't come first anymore!

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason

Last edited by sfshooter; 01-28-2021 at 23:55. Reason: addes link
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 07:34   #26
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
The announcement will be followed by an all-Army activities message that will take effect late February and will supersede the standards outlined in the grooming and appearance chapter of Army Regulation 670-1 until the next scheduled revision.
So when this ALARACT comes out presumably it'll also cover the female buzz-cuts & long pony tails & Chantilly lace as well. Will we go back to seeing Kaepernick 'fros with picks stuck out the side and a patrol cap tenuously perched atop the shining coif? That was an era I'd rather forget, with just one symptom being a line unit TOWING as many of its vehicles to the field as driving them.

[/curmudgeon]

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 10:30   #27
PSM
Area Commander

They tweeted this out yesterday:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lpt.jpg (97.5 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg Es2B8YVXMAUJlU5.jpg (93.9 KB, 70 views)

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken

Last edited by PSM; 01-29-2021 at 10:33.
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 13:27   #28
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

GROOMING:

Hair & Nails ! Does the CCP's Army have these problems ? How about the Speznetz do they have grooming regulations ? Good Thing the U S Military has the "Pentagon" to solve these problems....
Old 01-30-2021, 06:54   #29
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
For those that aren't aware of the new changes to AR 670-1, go to this link and about halfway down the page is a full explanation, to include men's nail polish.
https://soldiersystems.net/

Quote: Army senior leaders approved several upcoming grooming and appearance modifications, said Sgt. Maj. Brian Sanders, senior enlisted leader of Army G-1’s uniform policy branch.

“This is one of the many facets of putting our people first and recognizing who they are as human beings,” he said. “Their identity and diverse backgrounds are what makes the Army an ultimate fighting force.”

It's quite clear the mission doesn't come first anymore!
How can you focus on mission when your stressed about putting up you hair.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 06:57   #30
Swoop
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
How can you focus on mission when your stressed about putting up you hair.
Or if you might chip a nail.....Frigging unbelievable!!!
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote